• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 4

@Crimson: The knife bounces off

@Psycho: The robot flies up to dodge that

@Hl3: The hole is slightly smaller

@Junko: [Bad idea]

Liberty starts to fire her laser cannons again, grumbling that she can't use her nukes due to the risk of nuking her allies.

"Good job, Liberty. Man, it's nice to have at least somebody keep me company, y' know?" He said, a bit happy about that fact.

Liberty starts getting increasingly annoyed at the salt shaker, she fires some more lasers, this time accompanied by a burst of M61 Vulcan shots.

@Crimson: The chaff grenade briefly lowers the shields.

@Junko: The Dalek is blown back by the assault due to the shields being disabled, it has minor damage.

@Psycho: The Dalek is burned black.

The sheilds are back online.

My vision stops becoming darker, as the hole in my chest is now noticably smaller

I begin to froth at the mouth, muttering unintelligably

@Junko: Ramming it launches it several thousand feet in the air, where it stabilizes itself. There is a dent on it.

@Psycho: The rocket does far less damange than before due to the shields.

@WHYNAUT

[u so cute owo]

I double the strenght of the giant blades by using Sword Dance and then simulateusly throw 3 of them at the large salt can

@Overlord: Two of the blades bounce off, but the third lodges itself in the Dalek

@JUNKO THE TOUHOU GOD:The Dalek fires at the transformer person, hitting the wing

@WHY: Your house is broken into, you hear the sound of glass shattering.

There's the sound of a rock hitting something, as the entire building i'm behind disappears into dust

At speeds that create sonic booms that would kill normal humans, I charge the robot while Abandoning the mental limits on my strength and speed

Moving far faster than a human could keep up with, I let loose thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of punches, filling the air with small, fiery explosions

The Dalek is surprised at the rapid assault, falling to the ground as it is relentlessly assaulted. It appears to be damaged rather badly at this point, bent, burned (some parts still red hot), and it seems to have laser blaster bent. It can still move however, as it attaches it's plunger like appendage to David's face and begins sucking him.

@WHY: The robber is making several sounds, like he's looking through things.

"Die."

I violently rip my head away from the appendage, leaving the skin of my face behind

My barrage of attacks only becomes more fierce and numerous

Due to the laser weakening the plunger, ripping off your face rips off the plunger with it, still attatched to you.

The Dalek fires a shot in retaliation, lobbing off your right leg.

"DieDieDieDieDieDieDie."

Using my remaining leg, I completely throw myself onto the robot, focusing my punches onto a much smaller area

@WHY: The robber seems to just be looking for money.

@Junko: Most shots are blocked, but a few get in as the shield is more and more damaged.

At this point, what i'm screaming isn't intelligible, and is closer to a gutteral shriek

Seemingly unhindered by my lack of legs, I continue to attack the robot, my barrage only continuing to get more violent

One of your hands is blown off, but the Dalek seems to have a large hole torn into it, exposing the creature inside.

Using my remaining hand, I throw myself into the hole with the little creature, less trying to punch it and more rabidly clawing at it

@WHY: As you throw him out the window, you can hear him say "Withpowerslikethesewhyareyounothelpinginpariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..."

@Paris Gang: The Dalek is a pile of Scraps and a small amount of guts on the ground. The invasion is over.

Back