• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 10

DragonEmperor23 said:
[ how did it dodge the spit, I'm bigger than a city, proportionally that spit would be building size]
[You have seen how fast everyone is, right? Really fast.]

I feel a great disturbance in the cosmos

But it's none of my ******* business so I go back to dealing with outsiders.

Junkoposter said:
Liberty sends out all squads to see who is screaming in joy.
There is a dancing man yelling in joy. He seems familiar with his soldier garb and a bruise around his neck from what looked likes a needle.

There is a dancing man yelling in joy. He seems familiar with his soldier garb and a bruise around his neck from what looked likes a needle.

[You gotta be ******* kidding me]

Torlikoff said:
The man doesn't stop dancing.

"Why would I stop? I'm just happy."
Sombra regenerates from complete obliteration just for this.

"You ******* won't!" He shoots the man with 100 tranquilizer darts.

"I was one of the citizens you picked up, and I didn't want to die."

The man just sort of takes the darts.

[This is why it's so hard to get off the wiki.

You leave for a day and a Ex-soldier high off tranquilizer darts stabs a god in the dick and Dante gets another shot at 3-A]

Torlikoff said:
The man is still standing there, fine.

"Why did you shoot me buddy?"
Sombra grabs him by the neck and tries to choke him.

"YOU SONNOAB***** I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD WHAT THE HELL HOW ARE YOU BACK AND HOW THE F*CK DID YOU JUST STAB GOD IN THE DICC?!"

Back