• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 10

The explosion clears as the dust settles. The secretary is still fine.

"That's sweet honey, but I don't care."

".... That's my problem, and it's why you're very likely to only have 3 more seconds to live."

[I mean, he's still extremely angry to the point he can't hear metatalk]

"Okay, Boris, be calm, be cal-Hey, Wait a minute! I'd like to ask something. No complaints, just a little question." He said. "Are we EVER getting those weird orb things that give us powers again or what?"

"You responded to everything in my life crashing down with simply you grocery shopping. I don't take kindly to that."

I start to walk towards him, with my aura increasing in oppressive weight.

Coolguy's anger goes so extreme his eyes literally go white as he continues to walk forward

"..............ggggggg"

@Junko: "Not in my universe." He says. As he says that you see one of the farmiliar white striped little men jump out of the ship.

I walk closer and closer, until, I'm suddenly halted by a vivid vision of my Father

"You see my boy-"

Out of my way

"...."

Borson McBiceps, seeing the state Coolguy McChad was in, then made a monumental decisio

He immediately kicked his son in the crotch, so hard that everyone else feels pain in their balls/cameltoe, and Coolguy collapses to the ground, eyes glazed over and no longer white

"Does that call your attention ye daft manchild?"

Coolguy sits there, drooling on the ground

"Good. You can't just punch god to solve your problems, not when they hardly even caused them. You need to use something they could never achieve, maturity."

eeeeeeughhhhhh

".... We are going fast, I suppose."

The vision fades, as Coolguy McChad takes a few minutes to be TKOd

The white striped thing dodged the spit, still running at Omni, who seems slightly amused. The white striped little guy then pulls out a tiny knife and stabs it into Omni's foot, Omni then falling over and being stabbed several more times, ending with the knife being stuck in his head. He stops moving.

Back