• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 10

Edgy grimdark story now.

Characters:

Sombra M Escuro the II (CrimsonStarFallen) Characters: Solid Snake, Assassin (EMIYA), Lapis Lazuli
Name: Sombra M. Escuro the II
Sex: Male

Appearance: A shadow looking guy with glowing red eyes. He has what seems to be a martial arts cloth, but all shadow looking as well.

Verse of Origi: A universe where the sun never comes
David Beckum (Hl3 or Bust) Characters: Taskmaster, Half Monster Garou, Neo (The Matrix)
Name: David Beckum

Appearance:
Monster boi 2

Verse of Origin: The Real World
Coolguy McChad (DMUA) Characters: Old Man Henderso, Gergy, Base Asura, Kenshiro (Hokuto no Ken)
Name: Coolguy McChad
Age: Appears to be suffering a midlife crisis in his fourties

Appearance: Ever since he literally flexed it to oblivion, Coolguy doesn't wear a shirt, and only keeps pants on for obvious reasons. He's not all that buff until he uses Flex up, but he's still rather ripped. He always wears sunglasses, which never seem to break or come off no matter the circumstance.

Verse of Origin: The Real World, in the same sense that Grappler Baki is set in real life.
Mr Boris (Christian Higdon) Characters: Deadpool (Marvel Comics), Trigger Happy, Stitch
Name: Mr. Boris

Appearance: Has sunglasses and a cape, alongside a top-hat. Said top hat and cape are in checkerboard pattern, with it being yellow and purple instead of black and white. He has a watch on both of his hands and has a cartoon tone to his physical look.

Verse of Origin: Five Nights At Freddy's
Silas Alius (DragonEmperor2numbers) Characters: Ken Kaneki, Kratos (Chains of Olympus), Crona
Name: Silas Alius

Appearance:
Ren Fuji render by HIT IT
----->

Verse of Origi: The Real World
Michael (Yobobojojo) Characters: Jinzo (Anime), King (Nanatsu no Taizai) (Petrification restrict), Mermail Abyssgaios
Name: Michael

Appearance: The same one as in Fighting Platinum

Verse of Origi: The Real World
Jack (PsychoWarper) Characters: Adeptus Astartes, Scorpion (Mortal Kombat), Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai
Name: Jack

Appearance: ————>

Lucy Morningstar
Verse of Origin: A place
Liberty Patri (JunkoPoster) Characters: B-52 Stratofortress, Carrion Spike, Executor-class Star Dreadnought
Name: Liberty Patri.

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/-4aX33z1_oI

Verse of Origin: Touhou Project (Outside World).

Appearance:

4C8F4D95-7E0D-433D-BB79-394AC06A8379
what, you thought there would be no touhou references? HA!
Jarid Damien Thureau (SpiderKaiju) Characters: Master Oogway, Raiden (Mortal Kombat), Vertigo (Primal Rage)
Name: Jarid Damien Thureau

Appearance:
Whilwheaton

Verse of Origin: Real World
Alma Chronicle (MonarchLaciel) Characters: Harry Dresden (Dead Beat to White Night), Kyoko Sakura, Mab
Name: Alma Chronicle

Appearance:
Touko Aozaki

Mia (WHYNAUT) Characters: Mob, Krika, Lazengan
Name: Mia

Appearance: This

Verse of Origin: Mob Psycho 100
Waldo (Overlord3numbers) Characters: Honedge, Anne Mayer, Post Timeskip Simo
Name: Waldo

Appearance: This, but with a dark orange cloth attached to the pommel

Verse of Origin: A verse where living swords exist
Ken Wistop (Edwellken) Characters: Hiro Shishigami, Alita (Last Order), Mega Man (Archie Comics)
Name: Ken Wistop

Appearance: Maso

Verse of Origin: Idk
Fatalis (ShiroyashaGinSan) Characters:
Malfestio, Raiden (Metal Gear), FEATURING DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY
Name: Fatalis

Appearance:
DgOEVCsUwAALg17

Jerry (Swathing) Characters: Ryüko Matoi, Luluco, Atsuko Kagari
Name: Jerry Logan

Appearance: Face of Takeru Tenkuji, hair of Lannan Eacott

Ryan (Standuser081) Characters: Kars, Darth Vader, Superman (DC Extended Universe)
Name: Ryan Davidson

Appearance: The same the ones in almost every RP I've joined

"So... Who isn't taking a nap in their room right now?"

WHYNAUT said:
I'm quiet for a while as I stare at Waldo.
"You have helped me a lot and always had my back so far. You can't possibly be bad. Thank you." I say with a sincere voice.
"I am very happy to hear that."

I say very happily.

"Y-y-y-yeeeah, we're gooood friends, aren't we?" He chugged down another beer. By goodness, alcohol's gonna be the end of him someday.

"Alright."

I go to the communication room with David

Boris then started to shift in and out of reality, his eyes seeing things unknown to others. He then recieves a phone call and then starts walking to any room with population.

"Well... It seems like it would be more productive to head out and deal with them directly rather then via high tech trolling."

"Where do you want to kill us?"

@DMUA: "We can kill you anywhere really. We could come to you or you could come to us at our lovely base."

"Alright"

I head out of the ship and blast off to the center of the universe

Reaching the center of the universe in an attoplank, you see a swirling sphere of bizarre masses of various dark colors, faces melting and forming on the surface, and hands trying to reach out. You think this may be the place.

"Wait this isn't right"

Seeing that Tork has officially gone insane and has made up entirely new timeframes for this forkery, I go back to liberty. After taking a minute to get there, I carefully fly back to make sure nothing breaks like DMUA's sanity

Wasting no time, I open fire with Mantra/Ki and try blowing the place to bits

No damage is done to the mass, but you hear a voice from it/

"You again. Why do you come here after denying me?"

"My manliness has doubled since the last time we met!" Okay it's probably a lot more then doubled, but if they underestimate me, it's for the better.

@DMUA: "Unless you wish to server madness or die, leave."

@Monarch: [Plot relevancy reaches sub Mia levels]

"Well..."

I tap into the nothingness inside of me... everyone being utterly destroyed... as I start to fade into it, activating Muso Tensei.

... my nothingness. I never really got over what I've lost... but then again, if I defeat them right here and now, maybe, we can call that vengeance.

With me now being nothing, I punch the darkness again.

[Note that Muso Tensei users can punch other Muso Tensei users, which is the logic I'm going off of for punching them. If it'll work, eh, I dunno]

A small chunk of the darkness is instantly erased, though it quickly reforms.

"Please don't do that."

[BTW the mass is around the size of a small mountain.]

"How about no."

I start going David mode, unleashing a flurry of blows upon them.... As I remember all that I loved on earth, my blows become faster and more furious, reaching immense speed.

FLEX UP 100%

The blows become immensely faster as my swole dramatically increases

The mass is again erased down a little more, but a single small tentacle comes out of it, flicking chad in the face and blowing him back several light years.

I fly back and dive through the mass, and as I'm imbedded deep into it, I start punching everything around me with immense speed

Back