• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 10

Without any further thought, I immediately blast off, blowing my way out of the universe to dropkick Omni directly

My rage boiling to the point that I can't listen anymore, I continue to blast off, blowing through universe after universe

Blowing through millions of universes in an attoplank brought Chad no closer to Omni than before, but Omni, seemingly taking pity on him, teleported him and the rest of the group into his office.

In front of everyone a large empty white void was present, with a single desk and a secretary that looked like a slightly more feminine Omni being the only feature present.

As I am sent into the room, I continue on my path and dropkick Omni

Eventually realizing that, I fly to the desk and punch it into oblivio

"... Where is he."

Sombra crosses the universe over 300 TreSexagintillion times in the spam of 0.0001 Yottaseconds and smashes himself against a meteor, dying.

Torlikoff said:
Blowing through millions of universes in an attoplank brought Chad no closer to Omni than before, but Omni, seemingly taking pity on him, teleported him and the rest of the group into his office.

In front of everyone a large empty white void was present, with a single desk and a secretary that looked like a slightly more feminine Omni being the only feature present.
062445B9-8487-43A6-9422-79123C15518E

@Yobo [yes. Exactly in fact]

@DMUA: "He's in his personal room sir" She says in a saccharine voice. "Would you like to file a complaint?"

She grabs and takes off the boot before it reaches her face, stopping the kick.

"I will honey, though you should give items to people less aggressively in the future." She says as the boot disappears

Being so completely over any kind of bullforkery at this point, I grab Mr Boris by the ear, slam him into the girl, before running behind her to kick her at blinding speed

The Secretary just sorta takes it. She seems perfectly fine.

"I know people can be impatient but please wait a little while longer."

Upon hearing that, I just proceed to hit her faster with all 3 available limbs

"I WILL TEAR YOU APART LIMB FROM LIMB AS I WATCH YOU SUFFER AND FLOP LIKE A FISH, YOU UNTOLERABLE WASTE OF MY TIME, YOU DARE F**KING DO THAT AGAIN!"

She continues to stand there and just sort of take it.

"He says he'll be down in a minute, code boot is taken very seriously by him."

I continue to hit her rapidly, leaving a ton of C4 on her back, before halting the assault entirely.

"... You know, I may be a man, but I've never gone through the stages of grief before."

I turn around and take a few steps back.

"... I guess you could say this is a moment of character on my part."

I trigger the C4

[Earth blew up and god doesn't give a fork. I think it's fairly justified that Coolguy be extremely angry]

Back