• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants To Rule The World 3: Part 10

DMUA said:
I fly back and dive through the mass, and as I'm imbedded deep into it, I start punching everything around me with immense speed
Flying tens of light years in A trilionth of an attoattoattoplank, your kinetic energy alone completely destroys the mass, it being spread out everywhere.

Unleashing Asura's wrath, I go after every last piece I can find, punching them into oblivion at sub-suggs speed

Screaming at the top of my lungs, I scrape my hand, still in muso tensei, across the deck, swiping it away

I rush into the ship, going at blazing speed to find it

Your blazing speed lights some of the ship on fire.

You can't seem to find anything.

Liberty feels something moving around in the less visible parts of the ship.

"Come on, where is it... I'm this close to ending it once and for all, I can't give up now!"

Suddenly, I have a recollection from my past.

"My boy... the first rule of hunting, it's not called killing. Patience is required to find the perfect opportunity, and listening, coupled with stillness, is key to finding a target."

.... Remembering such advice, I take a sudden stop, and start listening out for the thing.

At the bottom of the ship inside some circuts and wires, the swirling black mass is just sorta

Hanging out.

[and I thought you didn't exist]

Hearing the thing, I go to the bottom and proceed to Muso Tensei punch the black mass till it stops being a thing

There is no more black mass.

"Manifestations are nice, ain't they?" A voice echoes in Chad's head.

"... I should have known. Well, good thing. Otherwise, I'd be bored."

I blast out of the ship again to see if I can actually find the base instead of the madgod

"Well, maybe I won't find you then!"

I blast off, trying to take out every destroyer I can manage while I'm still got rage power from that cheap trick.

I take a few deep breaths as my momentum halts from all the travelling.

".... I'm what."

You hear sounds like a microphone being wrestled around, like there was a struggle for it. Finally the sounds stop and a voice that you have heard before comes on. [Everyone hears this]

"Oh I'm terribly sorry about this, I didn't mean for this fellow to come in and try to destroy everything." The voice of Omni says.

"I left this universe to go get groceries, and it seems this rude man has come in and had a silly little plot. I hope no harm was caused."

"...... You went to get groceries while we were here dying."

DMUA said:
"...... You went to get groceries while we were here dying."
"It's my universe, I feel I have the authority to do with it as I please."

@Hl3: "I had a long list, okay?"

@Overlord: "One planet? Oh, I was fine then."

"....."

I clench my hands tightly, as they start to burn with Asura... no. This isn't Asura's wrath.

This is my wrath

"... and where are you exerting your authority from."

"My name implies authority enough. You can go back to murdering some people or setting up shadow governments now. That's usually how these go." He mutters the last sentence.

Torlikoff said:
"My name implies authority enough. You can go back to murdering some people or setting up shadow governments now. That's usually how these go." He mutters the last sentence.
[Intense kek]

Back