• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule The World 2: Electric Boogaloo Meta 3

Andykhang said:
Guy, I'm taking advantage of Omni's power spree to make an "Invasion from the Deep" scenario toward Tokyo. Do you guy have any suggestion to make a good NPC for "leader of the deep"?
Dagon?

Hm... aside from him, I'm also thinking about Aquaman too, now just need another two to strengthen the fishy itself

...On second thought, just treat the mook the leader lead as "Omni messing around" would be enough after all. Something about "The pressure from the world itself falling apart have forced these fish to evolve into giant monster...that and toxic pollution."

Some guy hug the Grinch, some other guy almost get crushed by a DIY Gundam, and all of us are trying to make Rose x Malucious a thing. That's all you need to know...Oh, that and Omni just make another 140k superpowered person now.

Andykhang said:
Guy, I'm taking advantage of Omni's power spree to make an "Invasion from the Deep" scenario toward Tokyo. Do you guy have any suggestion to make a good NPC for "leader of the deep"?
Since Shiro is ruling Japan, be careful.

C, B, and A are all ranks that could still be just friends, S is a straight to jump to "getting married and having a child"

Since Shiro is ruling Japan, be careful.

I'm just trying to get a job by beating the everloving shit out of that leader, don't worry.

I can just imagine the interview after the fight

Shiro: "So, do you have a resume?"

Andy: *points to various injuries on Shiro's body* "You are my resume!"

PsychoWarper said:
Since this thread is about to die you two should probably discuss who changes on a message board.
I'm talking about the RP thread, we needa make a new one, and I don't know how to type in source sooooooo... Yeah someone else needa make it

Back