• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 1 Thread 34: Hostile Takeover / Endgame

Well okay but Mana is a bit more precise and generally potent then convenient jesus powers and meh whatever let's just roll with this forkery

That was alot. It's not supposed to be possible for me to feel tired...

I smile at Coolguy and the others.

"Thank you."

Now where is Kabus? He seemed pretty scared from that last battle. I need to thank Levanah and the sins for protecting Equalis while I was gone as well.

I disappear, heading back to Earth 2.

"Wait hang on-"

Mikage kinda disappears, and Coolguy sighs, before having his Flex up Infinity and Beyond expire, with him shrinking down back to his normal, mildly buff state.

He looks into the horizon of space, and smiles, as something finally ended, and maybe, something new began.

Kabus then realized nobody else was there but Kaira. He then sighed and welled up once more, before realizing something. It's finally over. He could have peace and silence at long last. Basically, it meant he could rest.

"Kaira, I'm gonna go somewhere. Be sure to have some hot chocolate for me, okay?" He says from across the house as he warps to another place on the planet. A clifftop, lush with life itself. Plants on the top, trees to look down upon. He sighed and sat down, looking at the forest as the sun set.

He then smiled as he lied down to nap. It was done. There was nothing left to deal with. Not the Devil, another enemy or even others to bother him. Just him. Kabus then went to sleep, finally relaxed. "Finally..." He muttered.

"...and that's the prequel to my first novel. How did you like it?"

My son looks up at me with a contemplative look on his face.

"Well, it's an improvement but still had some major flaws. The beginning was pretty great actually. The Evil Whyr fight was good too. The problem was that after that, it just kept going and going. I mean, why did Lacrima even exist? You had a perfect chance to end the novel with the antagonist being vanquished and his good self's nation being entrusted to his friend. That whole tournament arc was pretty lame too. Lord English just appeared out of nowhere. Overall, the amount of characters that had development and were likable increased a lot from the first book. Kabus changed from a rampant beast to someone that wanted to find love. I thought that was really nice. I also have some questions. When the end actually happened, who were those characters that appeared at the end? Chad and Bjorn?"

I smile a knowing smile.

"That's something you'll have to wait and see. I appreciate the feedback, I'm going to go ask for your mother's opinion as well. Goodnight Rex."

The sword was unsealed… Finem Vitae was unsealed by Mikage Vasilissa, because she needed power. In her need for power she turned to a darkness that had received the name Evill in that reality. Of course she wasn't aware of this, but that doesn't change anything. She called upon Evill's power and thus realized it. An undetectable shadown formed in the Ascendant Plane…

Meanwhile in another part of the Ascendant plane Sancti sits on a throne awaiting the arrival of his master. In front of him is his vast army that has killed entire universes. The sword was unsealed some time ago so it can't take long before his master returns.

Then a powerful presence makes its way into the cyst universe that was Sancti's. Could it be him? Sancti stands up and then he sees a man with light brown hair and yellow eyes, who wears a black cape.

"You! What are you doing here? You died!" Sancti roars.

"Oh I very much did. I'm still dead actually, but someone gave me the chance to clean up after myself." the man says. "Thanks Irre." he then whispers.

"Is that so? You can't even comprehend our power and you think you can defeat us? Quite foolish." Sancti scoffs.

"I won't deny that I'm a fool, but at least I learn from my mistakes. You seem to have learned nothing from your master being defeated with my power. Anyway, I don't have much time in this world, so let's end our little chat here."

"Big talk coming from a dead man. Why don't you show us some of the things you learned?" Sancti replies.

The man smiles and begins his cleanup.

Back