• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 1 Thread 34: Hostile Takeover / Endgame

Junkoposter said:
An Akuma appears beside Mikage. "MIKAGE, I NEED YOUR ARMY, NO, CIVILIZATION TO PRAY TO ME!"
"Ok."

With no time to explain this to them, I telepathically connect to every non-combatant back home, altering the memories of several planets worth of my worshipers so that their memories of me are replaced with memories of Azuma. It will return to normal once the battle is over.

As before, everyone entering finds themselves being rather significantly crushed by intense gravity. So intense or bypass gravity resistance because higher dimensional divine spirit empowered law hax. The gravity itself is not enough to kill but it is going to make you all slower and if your stamina isn't infinite at this point tire faster.

The magic energy is pulsing from the sun more and more. As it does, you feel yourselves becoming... thinner.

Or more accurately, flatter.

You may want to move fast before you become entirely 2D cut outs.

The Azuma by Mikage starts glowing. "HAAAAAAAAAAAA!" There is a flash of light as bright as a supernover. A shadow looms over the entire battle feild, Azuma has lived up to her title as a dragon god. There is a drahon bigger than Saturn hovering over the battlfield. Azuma roars.

Dragongod
rawr

As Coolguy burst into the singularity, he saw the sun, glowing with power, then immediately came to the only logical conclusion any player of EWTRTW would come to.

"KAMEHAMESPIRIT GUN VOLNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Coolguy McChad fires a massive Mantra+Toki+Ki+Mana blast at the sun, trying to blow it up.

There is a flash of light from the dragon Azuma, a solor system sized hole of demons was instantly reality warped into dust.

Weeabo's sword becomes multi-stelar sized as he stabs the Sun with it, atempting to absorb his magical power.

Blowing things up is a physical attack. And there's a lot of demons in the way of that beam.

Cool Guy is struck the the effects of his own attack.

Coolguy gets smacked in the face by his own blast, sending him flying as much as the heavy gravity would allow him to fly off.

"Alright, NOTED!"

SPIRIT GUNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Relegating himself to only mana, he tries to blow away the sun's magical power instead

The Dragon God is still smaller than the sun, which pulses even more magical energy.

Then the causality realises there was another law of reality in place here and all Azuma's cease to exist within this space.

Ouch oof oof

Meanwhile about 25% of the multiverse has been devoured as space is sucked towards the swarm to be devoured like a black hole.

Stacking several spells, powers and Arcanas along with my own Reality Warping, I boost Azuma's resistances as high as possible, granting her resistances beyond even my own.

[i remembered there was a law stopping you entering]

Deep inside the sun near the core, the king of the demons realises that a single law to prevent one person entering is a little short sighted and proceeds to cross it out in the book of law and write in a new one that says:

"All intruders in this space will turn to mirrored glass"

Azuma can come back in now but everyone else feels themselves starting to change.

@DMUA the pulsing magic from within the sun is so powerful at close range that it blows your own large scale magical magic back. Like the pulse is the wind and your magic was a sail that caught it and was pushed back.

Seeing that the initial attack didn't work, Coolguy invokes his David tactics and fires a rapid barrage of mana blasts at it, even more powerful then before

Dragon Azuma atomizes half a universe's worth of demons with her reality warping, small plantoids appear and are erased from existence around her. She is a force of nature.

The World protects me from the new law.

...Well then.

I start boosting everyone else's resistances as well.

@Dragon [how. Also The planets are all inside the sun]

@Crimson you absorb some of the magic, but the pulsing continues unabated. The magic emanating from the sun is merely the after effects of something inside it.

In some deserted corner of the universe, space-time twists inward on itself before collapsing. What seemingly came through is entirely imperceptible, as space expands away from it as it "moves."

In an instant, a million billion black holes the size of galaxies appear within the demon army, each of which shred local space-time to ribbons before rapidly sucking in what was left

[alright fine jeez]

As the blasts bounce off, Coolguy figures that more David would do the trick, and flies right into the sun to attack the magic directly.

Yobo Blue said:
[Inb4 this becomes multiple users attempting to wrestle away GM power]
[See, if you were on Discord you'd understand that all of this chaos is actually somewhat organized]

@Hl3 the demons are unaffected by the shredding and the damage is reflected on the black holes creator. With some of their space time destroying job done for them, the demons continue eating the universe.

[See, if you were on Discord you'd understand that all of this chaos is actually somewhat organized]

[I could care less]

Since Dragon Azuma is to big to enter the star, she sends a normal Azuma into the star. Dragon Azuma erases a universe's worth of demons, but they just keep coming.

[that's not how any of this works.gif]

goddamnit

this mere thought echoes throughout the universe, reverberating across space itself. The reflected attacks did nothing, as they hit nothing, of course, but it was still annoying nonetheless.

Long, green chains rapidly envelop most of the observable universe, occasonally swatting themselves at nearby demons. Meanwhile, i rapidly attempt to formulate a counter to this reflective ability

As Coolguy charged into the sun, he heard a familiar sounding thought

"Wait a second... I think I know that guy."

The singularities stop appearing outside the sun. The demons just go straight from their planets inside the sun to the multiverse.

As you all go in the sun you track the magical energy to the demon planet it was originally coming from. It's kinda hard to seen due to all the solar fire around you, but eventually you sense that the energy is coming from some kind of structure, as you can sense the energy echoing up strongest from within a passage of some kind. Once within this passage, the solar fire cuts off and you can see properly again. You're in an ancient Mayan lookin hallway with astylistic carvings of lacrima on the wallls.

The pulse of magic echoes from further within the passage.

"... This reminds me of that time I got killed after being turned into a pig."

Coolguy McChad runs down the halls, rushing right at the epicenter of all this.

A chibi version of Mikage appears next to David.

"Don't be mean to me, please."

She latches onto his back before entering a trance-like state. Having integrated herself into David's mind, David now has access to all of Mikage's mind based abilities.

A small part of me follows everyone into the sun, although it can't really be said to "move" in a traditional sense, and more simply appears wherever desired.

It's like a hole in reality. It's not perceptible, and unable to be interacted with, as the magic energy is simply unable to mar it in any fashion, as if the energy itself was too large to interact with it.

Meanwhile, Chibikage fuses to me. It's an odd sensation.

Back