• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 1 Thread 34: Hostile Takeover / Endgame

@Edwellken the King blocks each attack of your the blades with a blade made of mirrors. In fact, these mirrors are quite clearly reflecting your own divine blade. He pushes you back with a powerful strike and does a two handed chop aiming to cleave you from shoulder to groin but is suddenly immobilised by hands.

@DMUA attacking the walls does nothing

@dragon, you manage to hold each shard in place. The king roses again, then each shard explodes into smaller shards and spins across the room in a tornado of glass.

@crimson each infinite spin hits a single shard of glass making up the king's body. These shards begin to spin with infinite force and then fly up and slide their way through the Weaboos's heads before disintegrating into dust from the force. Dragon's hold on these shards doesn't work due to them being imbued with infinite spin.

@everyone incoming tornado of soul cutting glass.

@junko watching carefully, you see something glinting in the middle of the hurricane

"HMM!"

Seeing the tornado made of glass that probably stole his mana, Coolguy McChad tried to wrest control of it, hopefully redirecting the tornado. If that doesn't work, just evade.

I make multiple layers of shields out of appetite energy around my comrades and myself in places where it won't constrict their movement or sight.

Björn fires several energy blasts from his eyes, destroying the incoming glass, while he continues to attack the enemy.

I channel Almighty magic into the swords to prevent them from being reflected further.

I help manifest multiple barriers around each of us along with Barian while also using Dim Current Slash to reflect the shards.

Monarch Laciel said:
[what monsters psycho, there's only one thing here]
[I dont really know what was happening so I was just saying I was attacking the Enemy, anyway I fixed it some]

@DMUA you were unable to take control of the hurricane. There's so many shards that evasion is impossible.

@Ed this doesn't prevent the swords being reflected, instead the reflection within the mirror blade starts reflecting the Almighty magic. You successfully create the barriers, however...

@dragon you successfully shield everyone, but the shards begin tearing through the forcefields with ease. Each shard is glowing with a terrible power that slices away at the mind, body, soul and energy that powers abilities and BFRs the pieces into individual mirror dimensions contained within the shard, eventually trapping the victim as a shattered being across countless mirrors, separated from their magic/ki/mana/etc, unable to escape, or regenerate.

@psycho you successfully defeat the monsters in your mind and are cured of your PTSD. The energy blasts on the other hand are less successful and are just BFR'd into the mirror shards.

@junko you teleport in and grab the thing. As you do, there is a great scream and all the shards that had just finished breaking through the forcefields and were about to shred all your allies stop glowing and collapse to the ground. You are holding a tiny little baby demon the size of your palm, with skin like a mirror. It makes a high pitched but quiet shriek and tries to bite you.

Coolguy, seeing the weird demon child thing as the tornado stops, immediately blows it to shreds with a projectile blast

"... You know now that I think about it that was really inhumane. Then again it was a demon so does humanity apply?"

Coolguy McChad thinks about this for a moment.

[yall misunderstand]

[the mirror swords mimic the attributes of the weapon that is reflected within their mirrors is all]

[the swords don't have attack reflection they have power mimciry]

The baby dies, the invincibility glow around the statue fades.

Another army loses against the swarm. Universe 6 is consumed.

After some thinking, Coolguy McChad resolves the conflict as "meh" and turns around to blow up the statue via blast, fully expecting it to come to life to be our next opponent, since that's usually what happens with these sorts of things.

I unload the mother of all hax onto this statue along with my entire arsenal of magic until it gets completely destroyed.

After seeing that the enemy had been defeated a disgruntled Björn warped away to a new Solar System to begin his new and grand conquest.

The Statue is destroyed

The netherworld mirror that was feeding it souls to power it shatters.

The book of law that controls the laws of this place dies.

The head of the statue, which you can now see is an image of Lacrima's face, rolls next to the head of the corpse statue on the ground. Their foreheads touch. Then the statue turns to dust.

The event shifting that was ******* with time to create an endless army of demons stops. The authority that was offering all the demons their resistances disappears, and those still in combat are quickly killed by the armies' hax.

And then the subspace starts collapsing, without the authority to maintain its place there. Space and time start crunching together as the void between time and space presses in.

Space is warped so badly that teleporting out is impossible and distance is far more than it should be.

The singularities are the only way out of this place now unless you want to get trapped in the void beteeen (and without) time or space, frozen for eternity between dimensions.

And those singularities are quickly blinking out.

Coolguy, seeing the typical escape scene going down, immediately grabs everyone with mana or his own hands and blasts off into a singularity

DMUA said:
Coolguy, seeing the typical escape scene going down, immediately grabs everyone with mana or his own hands and blasts off into a singularity
[For once I'm actually grateful for EWtRtW3's speed bs]

Coolguy kicks up his speed, activating one of his chakra gates attempting to go into another one

It closes before you get there. You look around frantically. You see just one more, right at the edges of the space. The void is closing in on it.

The space up to a few hundred metres behind you is crushed. The sun goes out and this space is plunged into darkness

As Coolguy sees it, he kicks it into high gear. In desperation, he activates the 8th gate of death if only for a moment, and bursts through it at his maximum possible speed, bending space with his manly power to get in.

"COME ON............."

You make it through just as the singularity closes and the subspace is crushed.

[alright y'all, swarm is dead, multiverse is safe if missing a couple universes, write your happy ending]

Blowing out of the realm just in time as Coolguy went at maximum speed, he quickly hit a planet on the other side of the universe before finally coming to a halt.

His form burns with his own blood as his Chakra goes out of control, but a little bit of mana and he reverses the effects like some other forker

"Huff...."

"Well, that was quite a bit for a guy who just remembered how to exist. Are you all alright?"

Teleporting out didn't work, but before I could even process what to do next, Coolguy had carried us all out. I guess The World wore off at some point in there.

"Yeah, I'm alright... You're pretty fast." I respond.

DMUA said:
His form burns with his own blood as his Chakra goes out of control, but a little bit of mana and he reverses the effects like some other forker
[ I don't mean to nitpick but Naruto healed him, not reversed the effects. Also, Guy's still stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his life]

[Psycho didn't realize this was 1 and came in as Bjorn instead of Xavier. This became canon.]

ƒæîƒæîƒæîƒæî

"I guess I'm that."

Coolguy McChad looked over at Mikage... then immediately felt a strange set of feelings that he never had before in his life.

"ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh......"

Girl.

Very pretty girl.

Coolguy has never dealt with this sort of situation before where he met a woman with less then 50 kilograms of raw muscle and he especially never dealt with... you know.

Wait a second isn't she like 16

Borson McBiceps: AND THAT'S THE SECOND TIME YOU'VE BEEN JAILBAITED MY BOY

Coolguy: HOW DO YOU STILL EXIST

Borson: I don't, I'm a figment of your imagination and disappointed!

Coolguy: MOTHERFORKER

Last edited:
Back