• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 1 Thread 34: Hostile Takeover / Endgame

You make your way down a massive hallway and down a long long set of stairs. It's getting hotter and gravity seems to be pressing down on you more than ever.

As you walk, you realise that the carvings on the walls are beginning to look familiar.

When you reach a massive amphitheatre, you realise why -the carvings are of comic book super heroes. Spider man, daredevil, superman, Plutonian, hulk, and far more.

Standing in the middle of the amphitheater is a demon, though you wouldn't be able to tell except for the unnatural sheen of his bronze skin and the long thin horns bending back flat across his hair. He wears ornate golden armour. He wears a crown. He isn't the demon king.

He says something to you in an alien language and grins, drawing twin black sabers from sheaths on his back.

Behind him is a massive statue. It looks like a demonic Hindu deity with multiple arms. Two of them hold up a thin bowl looking thing to his mouth. A Translucent liquid flows from the bowl into the statue's mouth without end. You can see terrified faces within the "liquid". Another arm holds a book. And all the rest of his arms gesture in despair towards a the statue of a body split in two pieces on the ground. The statue is the source of the magical energy.

However, looking close you see that the statue is covered in a transparent golden forcefield. The demon king is is giving off a light of the same colour.

If you want to get past that forcefield with any of your abilities, you need to kill him.

He gestures for you to come at him.

FINAL BOSS APPROACHING

Junkoposter said:
Dragon Azuma erases any demon that trys to fly out of the sun.
No demons are leaving the sun. They're all just going straight through singularities while still in the sun.

One army has lost the fight against the hordes. Universe 8 has been devoured entirely.

Coolguy McChad sizes up the demon, then just figures no sizing up will beat the plan of attack that is just attacking.

He ran up to the boss, trying to tap some pressure points to try and at least keep him on his toes.

The part of me simply spawns a few thousand portals, all of which launch Ouroboros at the man

Meanwhile, I proceed to absorb all the demons that possess any greed on a metaphyscal level

"ÒéäÒéèÒüƒÒüÅÒü¬ÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÒüÖÒüî…"

Weeabo fuses with both his hair and katana, leaking Anime Energy and some Final Boss Music.

He appears to be covered by armor.

"I am the bone of my sword..."

He flies towards the Demon King and punches him in all levels of existence.

After Björn had finally killed the Demons attacking him and entering the singularity he began to attack any enemy around him mercilessly, as his slashes instantly reach their target ignoring distance, damaging existence itself on every level of being (Body, Mind, Soul, Concept, etc...).

His eyes glowed red and a powerful energy emitted from him.

Drawing Acies, I intend to end this as quickly as possible. I focus all of my analytical abilities and senses on the enemy and fire a barrage of infinite Almighty arrows from the tip of the sword.

Azuma fires off a spellcard "Divine Light [Honour the Avoidance of Defiance]!"

Divine Light Honour the Avoidance of Defiance Timeout
Divine Light "Honour the Avoidance of Defiance" Timeout

@Azuma unsurprisingly, fruitlooping doesnt work on him. All your danmaku fills the room an A) hits all your allies and B) reflects straight off the Demon King

@DMUA the demon vanishes and appear behind you as you try to pressure point him. Then he runs you through the stomach with his sabers And rips them out opposite sides, severing your spine and tearing you in half. The wounds bleed profusely, the pain is unimaginable, far greater than it should be, and rocks through your mind, boul and soul. Then he grabs your legs and throws them before vanishing again

@Dragon the legs are thrown into your mouth. You choke on them and your attack halts. [Also explain how "eating without touching" works please]

@Hl3 the chains all miss because he's already vanished. You fail to absorb any demons because, as descendants of a sun god, they all carry the light within them. They may be demonic, but they are demons of light, and the darkness is to present within them. They are pure.

@Crimson the demon king appears in front of Weaboo, deflect the punch with his sabers, then spins the swords around and runs weaboo through.

@edwellken the demon king lifts weaboo off the ground with his swords and spins around, using his body as a shield against the arrows.

Coolguy McChad gets ripped to pieces, only to have the massive amount of mana within him at this point allow him to regenerate instantly as the pain flashes through him harshly, though, he's still fine due to sheer manly grit, SAO pain inhibitors, and Alsandair body detachment.

"..."

Coolguy takes a deep breath, and taps into his nothingness to activate Muso Tensei, as he tries to watch out for flashes of the future so he can properly get a hit on the demon and his pressure points.

[i think that just means he can eat them by like touching them, like he can eat from any point in his body. Not that he can just teleport things into his mouth]

The normal Azuma in the star, realizing she can't do crap, decides to give moral support. "You can do it! I believe in all of you!" She yells out with praise.

"ÒüéÒü¬ÒüƒÒéÆÕåùÞ½çÒÇüþùøÒü┐Òü»þºüÒéÆÕ╝ÀÒüÅÒüÖÒéïÒüáÒüæÒüºÒüÖ"

Weaboo vanishes after being hit with the arrows, and suddely 2 Weaboo show up.

They phase and slash at the demon king's soul and mind, infinite slashes from other points in time following. All aim at the mind and soul.

Something about this feels like distinct bullshit

I simply absorb the demons on a metaphysical level regardless of what they are

the part of me inside the temple creates a Phenomena Intervention, wherein Ouroboros moves faster than causality, allowing it to hit despite not logically being able to, before spamming it again

The normal Azuma in the star continues to give moral support. Meanwhile, the Dragon Akuma just looms ominously over the star.

I spawn a pseudo black hole that is actually a portal to the void, making sure it only affects the demon, while still continuously firing more arrows.

@Hl3 The Demon King's eyes flash and causality is forced back into place, events shifting to prevent the chains hitting. Then he laughs and his eyes flash again. You feel the authority of the demon king that controls all demons with divine right take hold of you thanks to all the demons inside of you, and against your will you launch every attack you can possibly use at the weaboos, clashing with their attacks and deflecting them.

@Dragon the hands grab hold of the demon king and he tries to dance out of the way but fails - his leg is injured. The human weaboo shield wasn't enough to fully protect his body from the attacks and his leg has an arrow in it. The hands grasp him and he struggles. You manage to hold him in place, but something begins writhing beneath his skin.

@Ed the king roars as the black hole surrounds him, and it echoes through all of your minds, filling you with panic. strips of his body tear off and are sucked through. However, the black hole shreds the Hands too, because as they appeared at the same time you used the ability, you didn't stop the black hole from affecting them. The king vanishes from the black hole and appears in the air above you, bringing both swords down in a double strike that cuts off one of your arms. Again, the pain is far greater than it should be, intensely disorientating.

The king stands back up and growls, twirling his swords, but he is holding himself oddly. That black hole hurt a lot.

Seeing the Demon king disoriented, Coolguy struck the point of writhing with one hand, while punching a pressurepoint on his forehead with the other really hard [hopefully]

Time breaks as Weaboo 1 steps towards the Demon King, breaking the laws of physics and reality, striking with Time itself.

Meanwhile, Weaboo 2 activates his stand, Baby Metal, who OraOras him, atempting to hit him with a perfected Infinite Spin.

I make hands appear to slap his leg around where the arrow pierced it while making another hand next to Chad's ( Next to in a non blocking his move way) to try and poke him in the eyes.

Dam

Good thing I don't feel pain...

The severed limb turns into a slime, which leaps onto the demon king's face and floods into all of his orifices while attempting to corrode and melt his entire head.

I regrow my arm.

If void works, then...

The seal on Earth 2's moon is undone. Evil Whyr's sword, Finem Vitae is released.

I summon the sword into my free hand, dual wielding both Acies and FV. I coat both divine blades in void energy, and close in on the hopefully disoriented demon with a barrage of slashes, giving no quarter.

@The demon king staggers backwards from being smacked in the head, but isn't affected by the pressure point strikes. You realise why moments later.

@Crimson as Weaboo strikes with time, the demon king's cries out and for a moment he vanishes, displaced from the time axis entirely. Infinite Spin misses too for the same reason. The king reappears moments later, but not the same.

@ed the slime arm misses due to displacement from time axis.

The king's skin erupts with blades that tear it apart. Skin falls from him in ribbons as his true form emerges. A giant bestial creature made of bloody mirror shards. He growls and

@Dragon the hands smack the sharp mirror shards that make up the king's body and bisect themselves

The king dispersed into a swarm of mirror shards that rush across the amphitheater in a wave of soul cutting blades before reforming with David and Chad standing in a line across from him. He takes a stance with one of his sabers , and thrusts it forward.

ZekkenÒâ╗Mukyuu Sanda

A beam of energy rushes from the blade, an attack that can blows away concepts and can even destroy that which cannot be removed from the world or does not exist.

David, Perhaps overconfident in his non-corporeality hole in reality type state, takes this beam directly to the chest and is blown out of the room, out of the sun, across the solar system, and into the void between space and time.

Coolguy flies to another side of the area, far away from the Zekken, before bouncing off the wall and, figuring they may reflect my attacks like the demons, firing raw mana into them.

I teleport behind the demon to avoid the beam and create millions of energy hands, one to hold each mirror shard in place without being cut by a different shard.

Back