• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

Monarch Laciel said:
As you say that, more people also begin standing up.

Moving jerkily, their bodies stagger towards you, arms and legs puppeteered by shadows that swell beneath their clothes and flesh.
"None of you are worth my time." Randy started walking off.

Blarie really likes the ice cream. Blarie writes the coordinates down to come back later, and continues exploring the arctic sheets.

[Is the mind boost permanent?]

Making a weird hand movement, i touch the ground, were multiple chains come from. They attempt to restrain the shadow controled people.

"Sorry about this but im pretty sure your all dead anyway" I use Snatch to rip out all their Femurs.

Blahblah9755 said:
Blarie really likes the ice cream. Blarie writes the coordinates down to come back later, and continues exploring the arctic sheets.

[Is the mind boost permanent?]
[Yes.]

"Call me back when such chaos isn't going on." He teleported somewhere. It was unknown, but likely the same forest.

[I need to rest.]

Despite all their femurs missing, the people continue to stagger forward, at least until chains appear and bind them down.

I release the undigested souls, and they return to their people. The shadows disperse from them, and the people wake up. Those who are bound in chains begin screaming at having shadows wriggling in their flesh to pull them around like puppets, and having their femurs missing.

[GM, you're job on controlling these people and their reactions now]

Leaving the arctic after some fun with seals, orcas, and polar bears, Blarie goes to Iceland and checks that out. If Blarie finds nothing there, then once she's done some analysis of the country she's going to build submarines and explore the Atlantic Ocean, do see if there's anything interesting down there, or any fragments.

"Actually, nah. I'll stay." He went back, and then tried counting how many times he went back and forth. No matter! "What is going on here shall not be heard." He spoke, before shifting into a tree and hiding in the midst.

"Shit!" I say.

"Shane, call a bunch of doctor's here!" I say to him

I summon a persona and use Salvation on the people.

Deciding to have a little fun with my new freedom, I begin creating zombies across the small town in Michigan, then jumping to other towns to create a few more.

I stand with the crowd and rub my hands together, a finger passing over the ring.

A moment later, within the crowd, the screams that were dying down begin to ring out.

Shadows streak through the crowd, stabbing people through non vital places and lifting them up into the air on spikes, creating a grisly parade of screaming bodies.

Within the crowd, a figure in black armour stands. Shadows writhe around her feet like a carpet of snakes, striking out at people dozens of metres away as they run, spreading along the ground and erupting with spikes trip peopel up and impale them, lifting them in the air to join the parade.

More people scream and run, men and women, in suits and dresses and casual clothes or cosplay, bumping into and pushing past Shane and Azencard as they run from the shadowy figure.

"..." I get into a battle stance and move towards the women, my fear arua emanating.

[Not saying it will effect but its still there]

[Last action i can possibly do before sleep]

I run to a crowd of hurt people and try to help th healuing process.

[Have fun in your fught gys gn]

Shadows erupt from my armour and streak towards Shane as spears of darkness so numerous they look more like a wall of spikes. People are caught by the spikes and impaled, thrust forward choking on their own blood, and still the spikes fly towards Shane like an arrow volley.

The wind from ability with the really long name tears through the wall of shadows and carves its way through my armour with complete ease faster than I can react, severing the bone inside. The wind also cuts through some of the shadows holding up the bodies, and they drop to the ground, bleeding out or already dead.

The armour repairs itself automatically. Due to being a skeleton, I lack any internal organs to take severe damage from, and can hold my skeleton together with shadows. If necessary, I'll fix it later with the Cursed Boundary Layer.

Shadows snake out from my armour through the air and along the ground towards Shane, aiming to encircle him and stab him from all different angles. Some of the shadows impale a few of the dozens of people still running in the distance between us. A man in a suit. A teen boy in casual clothes. A child in a dress. All die. Others, like a girl in tomboyish blue and pink clothes, a woman in a professional looking black dress, a man in a construction work's uniform, continue to run from the shadows emanating from my armour. They can't hope to outrun them of course. Their only hope is that the terrible being behind them focuses on the blond man instead of them.

I blitz straight towards the women to hit her chest with [Technique just used] at point black range.

I also try to avoid the shadows if possible (using this "Precognition via analyzing opponents").

[Women is plural lol, how many bystanders did you just hit]

The man is far faster than me, so he easily dodges all the shadows. The technique with the really long name slices through armour, cleaving through the chest and both arms in one go. The ribcage within and arms shatters, and a scream echoes from the armour. The armour desperately repairs itself, and I try to pull the shattered bones back together with darkness to hold them in place long enough to repair them. If too many of my bones are destroyed, my soul with be unbound from them and I'll die properly.

Reacting to my anger, spears of darkness burst from the shadows covering the ground behind Shane towards his back.

Back