• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

"OHS**THEBLEWMYCOVE-I mean....well, there's a place I go to often when I'm bored and just wanna have some power over things. If anything, I have no real power over the world, so I go there to "act" like I do have some." He said to Azencard.

The field of magic continues to spread.

Wherever it passes, people stiffen and freeze.

[How many people can sense magic?]

[Yeah, we're both in New York. I sense it by feeling it (not physically) and if you mean like range then several hundreds of meters]

Torlikoff said:
I try to move out of the way while firing off Space Rippy Stinger Eyes, aiming at its head.
SRSE hit the head, the crack gets bigger.

It throws a spear at you.

[Ok then Blake senses a wave of powerful magic getting closer to him]

[when you say ed do you mean Edwellken or Edward?]

Sadly, animalPooh couldn't handle the cold, therefore Blarie is now riding animalChillz, a polar bear. Upon finding the ice cream shop Blarie goes up and looks at their options.

[What do they have?]

[Death Bubble, though idk if Hendrickson can sense the type of magic]

[if the field touches you, it squeezes your soul, paralysing you and making you unable to use your powers (or at least distracting you enough that you don't), and then when the field retracts back into me, it takes your soul with it]

Blahblah9755 said:
Sadly, animalPooh couldn't handle the cold, therefore Blarie is now riding animalChillz, a polar bear. Upon finding the ice cream shop Blarie goes up and looks at their options.

[What do they have?]
[Vanilla Ice cream, Chocolate Ice cream, Blue Moon Ice cream, Strawberry Ice cream, Cherry Ice cream and a box of Neapolitan Ice cream.]

PsychoWarper said:
[Whats its range and how long does it last]
Several hundred metres by feats, theoretically planetary by statements. Needs to grow out from me though, it doesn't just appear]

Monarch Laciel said:
PsychoWarper said:
[Whats its range and how long does it last]
Several hundred metres by feats, theoretically planetary by statements. Needs to grow out from me though, it doesn't just appear]
[How is planetary soul rip fair?]

[How is planetary soul rip fair?]

[I hate to say I told you so]

[its not. Apart from the amount of time I'd need to concentrate to expand it that large]

[crimson missed the bit about "potentially planetary range" on Vile's profile kek]

[ He is also capable of the techniques "Death Bubble" (a term coined by Valkyrie Cai, it allows the user to create field around him, which upon retracting absorbs the life and souls of the people within it. Given that Lord Vile was a candidate for the Death Bringer, which requires killing of half of the population on earth in one blow, this technique possibly has planetary range) ]

[well, now that I've revealed I have it, I'm expecting crimson to step in and say no theoreticals at me and nerf it to hundred metres]

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Torlikoff said:
I try to move out of the way while firing off Space Rippy Stinger Eyes, aiming at its head.
SRSE hit the head, the crack gets bigger.

It throws a spear at you.
I try to block the spear by summoning The World in front of it while trying to shove a tentacle into the crack and force it open.

[Darn it I wanted blue moon ice cream]

Monarch Laciel said:
[well, now that I've revealed I have it, I'm expecting crimson to step in and say no theoreticals at me and nerf it to hundred metres]
[Which is what im gonna do.]

Back