• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"???"

Something is pulling him. At times like this, he should go away but...... He feels that he needs to go to the location. He ran massively faster than speed if sound to the location.
When you get there, you find a Cave.

I realise that spreading eternal night requires me to stand here for eternity, and that sounds boring, so I stop.

Then I teleport to Canada

I quickly start gathering materials for a shelter. Because of my intelligence and experience I know exactly what to get. I start building.

Monarch Laciel said:
I realise that spreading eternal night requires me to stand here for eternity, and that sounds boring, so I stop.

Then I teleport to Canada
You feel the pull.

WHYNAUT said:
I quickly start gathering materials for a shelter. Because of my intelligence and experience I know exactly what to get. I start building.
A tiger comes to attack you.

[Yes, you are power nulled.]

Even without my powers I know how to be intimidating. I grab a piece of wood and let out a deep and ferocious roar and I start swinging the piece of wood at the tiger.

"Good evening" I say to the person, readying shadows.

... wait

I shadow walk right up to their face.

"You're dead! How wonderful! I love it! How did it happen? I'm dead too by the way. We should be friends!"

WHYNAUT said:
Even without my powers I know how to be intimidating. I grab a piece of wood and let out a deep and ferocious roar and I start swinging the piece of wood at the tiger.
He leaves.

I dance around in excitement. Another dead person! What should I wear, what should I do, what should I say? Was I too enthusiastic? He seems pretty calm, should I be calm? I try to calm down.

"Ahem. I'm Rose. Rose Umbra. What's your name?"

"I have a feeling the rainbow vomit-colored coat doesn't help." i think to myself as the living rocks charge, bringing dinosaurs up from under them as they run

[Nope. Although, for some reason there are fluffy penguins in Iceland]

[So I did find something!]

After traveling through the Atlantic, Blarie arrives in Antarctica. Blarie begins penguin sledding, then searches the continent for anything interesting.

Hl3 or bust said:
"I have a feeling the rainbow vomit-colored coat doesn't help." i think to myself as the living rocks charge, bringing dinosaurs up from under them as they run
The Viking hack the Dinos away. They die as a result.

Another thousand Vikings come from the ship, briging a Chief and some generals.

[BTW, all vikings are 14 foot, the generals are 25 foot and the Chief is 40 foot.]

"I understand. Rose Umbra is my Taken name as well. My Given name is best lost and unheard. It carries bad memories."

[What? You thought the girl with shadow powers naturally had the last name of "Umbra"?]

"So what are you doing here Alatreon. Are you perchance looking for an artifact given to use by a certain well dressed man?"

[Wait, who are you talking to?]

"I'm not, I never saw him since he brought me here in this world. I just feel a pull."

"Well, that's...............odd." i think to myself

i charge the vikings, partially transformed, after releasing a burst of light from the Bomb Glove

[to you]

"Oh? You don't know of our benefactor? I see. Oh the things I could tell you!"

"But I felt the pull too. Guiding me here. To you..."

Rose winks.

"Let's help each other out then. As two undead"

Hl3 or bust said:
"Well, that's...............odd." i think to myself

i charge the vikings, partially transformed, after releasing a burst of light from the Bomb Glove
A part of them are blinded, a few cover their eyes.

Your charge damages a them, but you are stopped when one of them grabs you.

3 of them try to hack you with their axe.

i create an explosion in the vikings face as GE reaches out and batters all 4 of them while dodging their axes, just in case, causing them to overflow with life as i teleport away [full 30 meters]

Back