• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

[****, you worked out he's durable enough to tank]

The spears bounce off the man's back. The armour and the shadows emanating from it slow significantly and become weaker and more transparent.

Shadows begin swirling around the armour. Time to shadow walk out of here

The lower torso is destroyed , but the shadow walk is successful.

Their top half vanishes as the shadows finish swirling, and the bottom half collapses to the ground, shadows vanishing, leaving nothing but leg and pelvis bones, which disperse into shadows a moment later too.

People all around the man hold their breaths for a minute, then begin cheering and rush towards him to shake his hand and/or hug him.

The people really don't want to let their hero away before they get a chance to say thanks so they pack in close and continue trying to say hello. At least three men try to shake your hand at once and an attractive lady in a black uniform tries to hug you.

The man vanishes from in front of me, just as I'm about to get close and hug him.

"****" I say loudly.

My shadow clone is dead, having had enough of their bones destroyed by the man and/or separated from them by a long distance to finally die.

I activate death bubble again, and rip out all the souls of the dozens of people around me, then shadow walk away as they collapse.

After a day, he used his personal jet to go to Hawaii. He immediately fall in love with the environment, beautiful to say the least. But there's one thing bugging his mind for a while. What is the guy he sensed searching for? Now that he thinks about it, chaos is everywhere, the thing he is searching for might be here.

"I'll just have fun. Though I search a bit around the country while doing so, this place is small anyway."

I finish my bath and as I return I find a huge pile of bodies.

" . . . "

I send a voice message to my allies [Psycho, Christian and Crimson] using the chat system.

"Could you guys come to my location fast ? Something really strange is happening here"

I've gone through most of the African countries now. I've been going from North to south only a few countries remain. I head to the most southern countries of Africa.

I teleport to Sydney because necromancers can teleport further as they grow stronger and I'm about a million times stronger than the strongest necromancer in the SP verse.

I drop into the middle of the harbour but managed to halt my fall via shadow wings. Then I fly up to the top of Sydney Harbour Bridge while invisible and take a look around for shards.

I leave Sydney because I don't sense any shards and instead teleport to Japan, specifically on top of mount fuji.

It's snowing.

I like it, because its cold.

WHYNAUT said:
I've gone through most of the African countries now. I've been going from North to south only a few countries remain. I head to the most southern countries of Africa.
In South Africa, you feel a pull.

Still invisible, I tap my collarbone twice. The false-flesh recedes, then spreads out again, changing my appearance to look like this.

I disable my invisibility and sit down to enjoy the cold and the dark for a bit. A few animals scurry around me, but a quick death bubble takes care of them.

I finish enjoying the atmosphere and stand up again. Then I teleport to Ireland. I don't bother changing faces this time.

looking at my watch, i realize i missed some time and begin to search for another shard, doing what i did last time but starting it what i think is western Ukraine

WHYNAUT said:
I pick it up using telekinesis. I'm very curious but also very cautious.
The note says.

"Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money, honey we got your disease"

The note also has something on the otherside.

Alatreon surprisingly love flying at night. He starts his engine fueled with Altana, and started flying to Canada. He already explored every single tourist spot on Hawaii.

After few minutes, he arrived. It's colder than before since it's nighttime.

Hl3 or bust said:
looking at my watch, i realize i missed some time and begin to search for another shard, doing what i did last time but starting it what i think is western Ukraine
When you get in Sweden, you feel the pull.

I don't feel anything again.

I teleport somewhere it's night time, then start spreading shadows over the sky. Darkness pouring forth like a thick sheet blotting out the stars.

And it keeps spreading.

"???"

Something is pulling him. At times like this, he should go away but...... He feels that he needs to go to the location. He ran massively faster than speed if sound to the location.

Back