• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

[Although technically, the profile is incorrect. It's never stated the death bubble is what will be used to kill half the population]

[really, all my necromancy powers are theoretically planetary in range]

[and I will argue that even if soul rip range is nerf'd, Shadow hax should not be, as several people are capable of affecting anything around the planet by sheer speed and teleportation and while the necromancy has the range, I still can't accurately control it or use it for anything I can't see it because it's on the other side of the planet]

@Tor The spear stabs Za Warudo, however, your tentacle enters the crack.

Trying to force it open makes the crack even bigger.

I sense the limits of my power, so I begin retracting the death bubble after it reaches several city blocks away.

Hundreds of souls are pulled back into me, their owners collapsing, but I don't digest them. Not yet

The Crystal Angel's head explodes.

The rest of the body breaks down, the key stating on the top.

In the distance I see many people collapse,

"What the hell?" I say confused and pick up my pace some.

Wondering what this "blue moon" ice cream is, Blarie decides to try that.

[Do they have cones, waffle cones, sugar cones, different sizes, toppings, etc? Also, is the shop owner human or something else?]

Blahblah9755 said:
Wondering what this "blue moon" ice cream is, Blarie decides to try that.

[Do they have cones, waffle cones, sugar cones, different sizes, toppings, etc? Also, is the shop owner human or something else?]
[Cones. He is human.]

"That will be 1 dollar kid."

Torlikoff said:
I grab the key and fly back to the castle. I try to open the heart shaped box.
Light comes from it.

A black hole is inside.

It sucks the entire world inside...

You found yourself back at Chicago.

Having heard him get up I jump back avoiding the person.

"Whats wrong with you dude" I say surprised.

Blahblah9755 said:
Blarie pulls out one dollar and says "thank you humanArcticIcecreamMan." Then Blarie starts licking the ice cream.
"No problem Kiddo." He puts a cigarete on and leaves.

The ice cream is good, but it seems to have give you a mind boost.

[Aka resistence to mind manipulation.]

I decide to fly to Michigan to get some legitimate Blue Moon ice cream. It is tasty. So was the shop owner.

The man says nothing, and you see that beneath his clothing he's being moved around by shadows.

The man's heart still beats, but his eyes are glazed over and his breathing is strained.

He charges towards Shane

"It's pretty hot out here..... from what I know it shouldn't be this hot even here."

I use sonar to get a grasp of the area.

Yobobojojo said:
"It's pretty hot out here..... from what I know it shouldn't be this hot even here."

I use sonar to get a grasp of the area.
You find a small Oven in the middle of nowhere.

The air hits his head and his head shakes violently, but he continues moving.

At least until the chains from Azencard wrap around him.

He struggles briefly, then the shadows dissolve and he goes limp.

As you say that, more people also begin standing up.

Moving jerkily, their bodies stagger towards you, arms and legs puppeteered by shadows that swell beneath their clothes and flesh.

Back