• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to (Probably) Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 5

[I was referring to me in that sentence. I have another name I've been hiding about. A bit of backstory doesn't hurt.]

Hl3 or bust said:
i create an explosion in the vikings face as GE reaches out and batters all 4 of them while dodging their axes, just in case, causing them to overflow with life as i teleport away [full 30 meters]
The life overload affects them a bit, but they go back to normal by slapping themselfs.

One of them plays the guitar, releasing soundwaves towards you.

i create a wall of plants, which blocks the soundwaves as i run around at large arcs firing energy blasts at the vikings

[up to you if they reflect or not kek]

Monarch Laciel said:
[to you]

"Oh? You don't know of our benefactor? I see. Oh the things I could tell you!"

"But I felt the pull too. Guiding me here. To you..."

Rose winks.

"Let's help each other out then. As two undead"
As Rose says that, a voice appears in Alatreon's head.

"I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Tower Arcana, You have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power..."

Confidant: Tower

Rank 1.

[Kek.]

Overlord775 said:
I send a voice message to my allies [Psycho, Christian and Crimson] using the chat system.

"Could you guys come to my location fast ? Something really strange is happening here"
I keep waiting ...

Hl3 or bust said:
i create a wall of plants, which blocks the soundwaves as i run around at large arcs firing energy blasts at the vikings

[up to you if they reflect or not kek]
The damage reflects and kills the Viking.

Meanwhile, the four Vikings you hit become dinos.

They are throw into the ocean by some other Vikings.

The Vikings bring their Shields up, blocking the blasts.

The Scary Monster transformation becoming more apparent by the second, i create portal just inside the shield wall, and only an inch or so from a viking's face, and fire a burst of light, some purple smoke and a barrage of energy blasts into it

Rose also hears a voice.

""I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the wings of rebellion that breaketh thy chains of captivity.

With the birth of the Sun Tower Arcana, You have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to freedom and new power..."

Confidant: Sun.

Rank 1.

As the voice finishes, a freezing cold air comes from inside the cave.

Hl3 or bust said:
The Scary Monster transformation becoming more apparent by the second, i create portal just inside the shield wall, and only an inch or so from a viking's face, and fire a burst of light, some purple smoke and a barrage of energy blasts into it
This knocks a bunch of them out, as well as blind some others.

The ones unaffected pull out pistols (Metal Gear pistols).

I manage to portal all of the bullets back into, or very close, to the Viking's faces, while spamming more light bursts, purple smoke and energy blasts through portals in a similar manner to before

Yobobojojo said:
I throw sand on it in order to temporarily encase the key in glass to get a better look.
It works.

The key looks normal, but it has some symbols on it.

[You have enhanced senses?]

Hl3 or bust said:
I manage to portal all of the bullets back into, or very close, to the Viking's faces, while spamming more light bursts, purple smoke and energy blasts through portals in a similar manner to before
The Viking stops the bullets by bitting them.

The Viking Generals rip their own spine out and they throw it at you.

[Dude]

[You can accurately pick out the number of tiles on a roof from a kilometre away]

[That's a lot better than dino sight]

You can see that some kind of energy comes from the key's tip.

You have a gut feeling you should keep this key.

I get the spine onto the ground through a portal, before turning it into a rock and then a tooth-covered, snake-esque creature before portaling it back at the general

[Okay. I see.]

After getting the message, (don't blame him, he was a tree) he teleported to where Gianna was. "Hello the-OH, GOD!"

The snake somehow transforms back.

He picks the spine and puts it back.

Arrows fall from the sky, onto you.

I create a large portal above me to catch the arrows and another in from of rhe horde whke i continue to spam light, smoke and energy blasts through portals, although at a marginally slowed rate

Back