• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Oliver_de_jesus

The man scuffs his boots on the ground for a moment, seeming to think about his response.

"... something quite important, I'd wager. A few of your comrades are doing battle with something. I'd heard you were bored, and the whole ordeal was on my mind anyways, so there you go."

@CrimsonStarFallen

Matricardo finds a small group, likely familial, outside of an apartment block a good ways out. A man in the group responds, coupled with a good bit of nervous laughter.

"Sicher nicht hier!"

@Lou_change

The process goes off mostly without a hitch, although certain more blood-filled organs, such as the liver, seem much more populated by the specks.

@Andykhang

ILEK simply gets some rather concerned looks in response.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

[I can't tell if I explained it bad or if you misread something but the guy was never talking about the disease except when he specifically said he was and never mentioned the thing having anything to do with it]

@Listentomyrhytm

Curiously, further out from the river, structures seem to be destroyed more conventionally, having collapsed or buckled under structural damage rather than being changed. There are even actual corpses left, even if most are unrecognizable due to decomposition or being crushed by rubble. However, further in and closer to the water's edge, things become more similar to the state of Apex and Nuuk.

@Paul_Frank

Given that the Angel is moving hundreds of times faster than the mayor, time isn't exactly a concern. However, upon opening the laptop, accompanied by the standard windows sign-in screen, is a different area asking for a fingerprint and "code phrase."

@Overlord775

As the Satyr's open up with plant-based and fire attacks, several of the new soldiers pull some kind of contraption from their back, spewing large torrents of a plasma-based flame into the fray. This has two major effects, the first obviously being the destruction or severe damaging of the attacking plants, with the second causing the soldier's much hotter flame to snuff out the others. This is due to it consuming the nearby oxygen much, much faster than the Satyr's flames, suffocating them. This also destroys or badly damages many of the creatures summoned by the fungalord, their paralysis seeming to trap their trigger fingers in the firing position.

The soldiers didn't seem to be expecting an attack from above, especially with how extreme it was. The burst eyes flood the area in boiling acid, many of the soldiers unable to move out of it. However, many who were clearly paralyzed for a short moment start moving again shortly after, and the reason is clear with some closer observation. That being the suits they're wearing are moving in their stead. This is obviously not great for their health, but it's certainly more advantageous than standing still.

The balance of power is quickly thrown into a dumpster, which is them pushed off a cliff, with the fungus' firing of their weapon: the Witching Hour. From the barrel spews forth a massive gout of black flames, not merely burning everything in its path to a crisp, but going even further, filling the soldier's suits with inordinate amounts of blood and turning the ground it touches, and many of the suits, to obsidian. The world itself seems to reel from that one attack alone.

@DMUA @ThisThingisReallyBroken

The first footage found on the camera, and what seems to get played by Dieman randomly pressing the button, looks to be several old-timey men talking in a room with some kind of black-and-white and film grain filters put over it. The conversation appears to escalate until the two start fist-fighting, until one seems to die. The camera shakes slightly as this happens, and the other man looks around, confused, before walking out of frame. The camera seems to lean forwards before the footage cuts off.

@Edwellken

"I see. We'll start at the beginning then:

"Sometime ago, probably a few billion years at minimum, some cosmic asshole popped into existence of its own accord. Skipping ahead those billions of years, about six months ago it..."

He throws his hands in the air, as though flabbeghasted.

"Breathed or some shit, I dunno. Point is, it let off something that keeps sweeping through worlds, altering and moving things. This world is pretty lucky to have not undergone an instantaneous vacuum collapse. Best we can assume, those winds brought fungal shit you've probably heard of and the twenty-four chucklefucks you've been looking up on my database, and a bit later on, you and about a dozen more. It probably caused some stuff in the meantime, but differentiating between it and the shit the original asses did is a bit difficult."

"The most active of the others that appeared alongside you are fighting some asshole in Nuuk at the moment. We don't have a name, so lets call it Chad Thundercock for argumentative purposes. It seems to be another direct result of those aforementioned let-off changes, actually altering things about the world now. Thundercock here claims to be nature itself possessing the body of one Bjorn Johannsson, one of those extreme environmentalists who actually ***** in the woods like a bear. How accurate is its claim? Hell if I know, but considering it grounds and reinforces the normal laws of the universe around it like some kinda mug, it's not exactly unlikely."

"As for me, the gubment people call me Reaver, so you should to, since I don't even remember my actual name frankly. I'm one of the original two dozen that got here. Some benefactors offered me a good deal for being on their side and working for them, so that's what I chose. Ain't like any of the other guys are doing anything at the moment, the *******."

"Anything else you want?"

@nuuk fight gang

While everyone is preparing or the coming battle, something strange happens to the thing. On its right pectoral, or whatever equivalent it possesses, a large hole appears, as though the area was blasted through by some projectile. However, things behind the thing are not visible through it, meaning whatever damaged it didn't pass through, but that's not the weirdest thing occurring. Small specks of black flame and ash come from the hole, as splinters are seemingly held in the air above it. The splinters and the area around the wound rapidly turn a complete black, not merely charred, but pitchblende dark, like obsidian.

Seemingly in response to both the wound and Corrins manifestation of another particularly egregious phenomena, the thing recoils slightly, before letting out a deafening shriek from where its head should've been. The scream isn't merely loud, but experiencing it brings to mind images and sensations of intolerable suffering committed by man, whether against each other or the world at large. That alone causes what could best be described as emotional whiplash, along with the actual whiplash from the physical noise itself.

Then, the pustules burst under their own pressure.

A fetid, burnt-looking wood erupts from the thing's neck, instantly filling the space held with Aya's telekinetic force with innumerable tendrils of foliage before finding infinitesimal cracks in the wall and seeming through, as water escapes from a fist. Just before visibility on the body itself is lost, it can be seen to flail about, as though dragged along by another invisible force.

Now free of Aya's containment, whatever new form the thing has taken grows stupendously quickly, sending out immense shockwaves simply by moving at all. All portions acting at once, it forms another wall of material over Aya's, seemingly as another wall of defense, The rest growing into what can best be described as a sort of horned snake-head. The new head quickly looks around, and eventually focuses on Corrin, its gaze alone turning the stone around and beneath her to boiling magma.

And then, it lets out a horrific bellow, following by a grotesque burst of flame.

Everything about the flame is... simply wrong. It writhes and flows like living matter or water, it spreads through the air like pollen, it sticks to whatever it touches like Napalm, the stench alone is raw poison, and the heat... the heat is utterly unbearable. Even if it wasn't as insanely hot as it is, to the point that the somewhat distant water level around Nuuk can be seen to instantly evaporate for many tens of meters out, it intrusively forces sensations of burning alive, of withering away under an oppressive, ever-present heat, of the horrible deaths heat can cause into the minds of those nearby, as though warning them of exactly what it can and intends to do. Even Aya's flames are only kept upon her by their constant generation, and would otherwise be snuffed out. And of course, Corrin and Velan are suffering the worst of it by a massive margin, both due to it being directed at her and being a subject of special ire by the thing respectively.

During all of this, the warps indicative of the differences between the thing's world and the world Velan has constructed seem to disappear. A close eye would show that this is most certainly not a good thing, as it merely shows that the area around the thing has had its rules grounded and nailed down to such a degree that Velan's world can't even try to encroach on it.

Last edited:
“Huh, and I thought people nowaday would be excited to go to dangerous place for clout.”

Wondering if I’m asking this wrong, I repeat the same question again to different

"Egad..!" Without his territory, any chance of him returning to the direct fray of the fight has vanished. That being said, he still stands from afar, within the world he has decently unaffected and with temperature control shielding him from horrid heat. That being said... he can still fight back. Runic wings sprout from his back and allow him to take a high flight into the air, still within his territory, before focusing a massive wave of magical energy and pushing it forward around the perimeter, powered and amplified to the maximum -- the aim being to push back and gain ground on the enemy, towards the fire, so he can control the area and drain the oxygen from the flames to suffocate and snuff them out in an instant.

I let out a light chuckle.

"Ich denke nicht."

I think that was the right german... what am i doing? I'm lost beyond belief, and the other dozen or so people are probably causing massive chaos, while i'm just lazying around in Germany. Not to mention, that spirit of nature... what if others are like him?

I turn to the group.

"Danke."

And pick a random direction. I'll walk and run at it until something relevant appears before me.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The man scuffs his boots on the ground for a moment, seeming to think about his response.

"... something quite important, I'd wager. A few of your comrades are doing battle with something. I'd heard you were bored, and the whole ordeal was on my mind anyways, so there you go."
Noah understands, he was bored although he wonders, if he goes to the party now, won't that get him in trouble?

after all, people are probably wondering where I got the information from and are probably wary

"Wait, is there one group or also apart from that group there are more individual people?, I mean, I was alone before, most likely there are more people who are alone," He said, Noah thinks dealing with 1 or 2 sure is easier than a whole group.(In case you did not understand, I was asking if they are all at the same point or elsewhere)

Last edited:
Nuuk Battle
"Okay, that's it!" Alfred states imperiously. "Strangers, watch out, I'm going to use the Big Guns!" He stated. For around a second of spell casting, Alfred raises his right hand in a fist and a red aura suddenly erupts all around his body before fading a way as quickly as it came, as he announces the spell's name in casting. "METEO!" Then, flaming meteors began to slam into the immense creature.

His footsteps shutter and quiver while his eyes were hooked to the footage.

"What?! Will that happen to us too?! Damn creature I'll -...no!. There must be some explanation?! Even with the violence..men from my experience do not just crack like that! Ugh...turn it off already. I’ve seen more of my fair share of death! I’m quite tired of seeing more...”

His neck snapping away at the camera. The eyes beat and swirl around the landscape surrounding him. Ernest can feel the fear as anxiety takes physical form. Smashing down his ribcage and beating his heart like fly’s wings.

“How can you be so calm stick?! H-HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM WHEN WE ARE SURROUNDED BY THIS?!”

Being burnt alive is a feeling that is, unfortunately, all too familiar to her. As the heat tugs at her, further breaking into her life force, distant memories are thrust into her mind.

--

"P-please... I'm sorry... Please just put the flames out..."

Corrin's kneeling before a large group, bound to the mast of the ship they're standing on and currently burning alive. The man responsible, a greasy-looking black-haired pirate with a deceptive amount of muscle and magical power behind him, walks forward and grabs the young dragon by the head.

"You brought this on yourself, Lass. I don't care if you're the sea queen's daughter. Nobody raids my ship and gets away with it. Keep burning."

He outright spits in her face, before standing back and continuing to watch her burn.

"no... no no no no I can't die here... I-"

Corrin's eyes start glowing, as her vision flashes around the pirates surrounding her with increasing desperation and anger.

"I WANT TO LIVE!"

--

In a surge of azure magical energy that surrounds Corrin entirely, her body starts to change. The energy surrounding her swells up more and more as, to the sight of the others there, she begins to transform into a humanoid dragon, sprouting scales like armor from the neck down, large antler-like horns, wings that spread out twice as wide as she is tall, and a visor of scales that covers the upper half of her face. Still struggling to control it, she grips her blade with both hands, subconsciously utilizing her magical energy as a platform to walk upon the magma, and at the same time, with a flap of her wings and a rush of water that, despite the flames around it, refuses to turn to steam, she launches at the monstrosity, speaking in a new language that none of the three that are there recognize.

"Empty. Hollow. Husk. It matters not, for the weapon I create is still stronger than anything else in this world. Originless Work of Blades: TSUMUGARI MURAMASA!"

And then, just before colliding with the beast... she swings.

Time. Space. Body. Mind. Soul. Fate. Causality. Dimensions. Karma. Principles. It matters not. Everything in creation appears to lose its luster for but an instant, the color sucked out of everything by the intensity of the crimson hue of Corrin's katana, that draws upon an infinite well of energy and cuts through everything in her path, no matter how esoteric it is. It carries the effects of every weapon within her infinite arsenal, twisting space, negating regeneration, killing immortality, attacking with concepts itself, strengthening corrin simply by holding the blade and weakening her enemy with the strike, further increasing its damage, attacking with an elemental tempest and cursing her already accursed foe.

The blade that cuts all things. That is her greatest art.

Being burnt alive is a feeling that is, unfortunately, all too familiar to her. As the heat tugs at her, further breaking into her life force, distant memories are thrust into her mind.

--

"P-please... I'm sorry... Please just put the flames out..."

Corrin's kneeling before a large group, bound to the mast of the ship they're standing on and currently burning alive. The man responsible, a greasy-looking black-haired pirate with a deceptive amount of muscle and magical power behind him, walks forward and grabs the young dragon by the head.

"You brought this on yourself, Lass. I don't care if you're the sea queen's daughter. Nobody raids my ship and gets away with it. Keep burning."

He outright spits in her face, before standing back and continuing to watch her burn.

"no... no no no no I can't die here... I-"

Corrin's eyes start glowing, as her vision flashes around the pirates surrounding her with increasing desperation and anger.

"I WANT TO LIVE!"

--

In a surge of azure magical energy that surrounds Corrin entirely, her body starts to change. The energy surrounding her swells up more and more as, to the sight of the others there, she begins to transform into a humanoid dragon, sprouting scales like armor from the neck down, large antler-like horns, wings that spread out twice as wide as she is tall, and a visor of scales that covers the upper half of her face. Still struggling to control it, she grips her blade with both hands, subconsciously utilizing her magical energy as a platform to walk upon the magma, and at the same time, with a flap of her wings and a rush of water that, despite the flames around it, refuses to turn to steam, she launches at the monstrosity, speaking in a new language that none of the three that are there recognize.

"Empty. Hollow. Husk. It matters not, for the weapon I create is still stronger than anything else in this world. Originless Work of Blades: TSUMUGARI MURAMASA!"

And then, just before colliding with the beast... she swings.

Time. Space. Body. Mind. Soul. Fate. Causality. Dimensions. Karma. Principles. It matters not. Everything in creation appears to lose its luster for but an instant, the color sucked out of everything by the intensity of the crimson hue of Corrin's katana, that draws upon an infinite well of energy and cuts through everything in her path, no matter how esoteric it is. It carries the effects of every weapon within her infinite arsenal, twisting space, negating regeneration, killing immortality, attacking with concepts itself, strengthening corrin simply by holding the blade and weakening her enemy with the strike, further increasing its damage, attacking with an elemental tempest and cursing her already accursed foe.

The blade that cuts all things. That is her greatest art.
{okay this is hype}

Sam decides she should probably send the samples to a lab she carefully puts them back in hammer space and returns to the main reality, where she finds her sheep and decides to go back to Greenland and check bodies their before looking for others. I then disappear in a cloud of smoke.

"Baa"(Now what)

"Baa"(She is going back to the Ice place can't we fly after her)

"Hmm... It is... Quite unusual... But I feel as though I was made for adversity. If I were to panic at the sight of battle, who could I truly assist?"

Still, that's quite unusual... Dieman picks up the camera for himself and walks a bit away so Earnest can't see the screen, as he tries to search for more footage.

Of course in the process of walking he sort of just, slides at inordinate speed into the corner, space and friction slightly freaking out around his presence.

I...you’re right. I’m sorry. They tell you it gets easier to stay calm, to not lash out...impossible! I never wanted to a lay finger on another! They tell you to be strong,to play the role of a man and crush others heads in so your family can sleep comfortably at night! With the same mother and father turning their backs and spitting in my face?! HOW IS THIS FAIR?! HOW AM I TO BE STRONG WHEN I HAVE NO ONE?! It’s just me,it always has been against the legions of soldiers. None would come to my aid even as I stood in the ground with a dagger near my eye! They say it gets easier...they say you become still and headstrong to ignore the fever of battle. I c-can’t. I..just..really...can’t. The blood of others only weigh my down as the each battle ends and begins over and over again! I-”

Ernest stabbing his sentence still,noticing Dieman distancing himself.

Agh...Perhaps I should stay quiet for now. Feel free to inform my of your findings.”

Fear weakens it’s hold on his body. The joints loosen and the bondage of the beating blood slowing.

“Phew..”

His lungs shoot out a breath of air. He was calm. Such an individual’s composure inspiring a bite of hope in Ernest’s mind, despite being under the weight of the environment around them.

@Hl3_or_bust

"HAHA, BUERN !"

The shroom of death laughts as it unleashes more bursts of chaos flames against the soldiers, while simultaneusly it utlizes red mana to cause them to spontaneusly combust from the inside out and utilizing green mana to make mushroom vines sprout out of the ground, latch unto the soldiers to act as both restraits and kindle for the fire.

All the while, it continues invoking more and more of Dreeg's evil eyes to bombard it's enemies, while it's minions that are still alive continue doing their part too.

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Indeed, they are rather interesting creatures, most angels don't tend to be former humans afterall. I've also been told that they are formed from the fears and worship and such of humanity. In addition, their heaven is interesting as well, not what one might expect given common beliefs, which apparently shape them."

@Hl3_or_bust

The angel, a joy, takes the form of the mayor to bypass the fingerprint part, but pauses when it realizes it doesn't know the password. It then decides to try to usurp control of the system with its mind, using the abilities bestowed on it by Serafall, to break into the laptop

@Hl3_or_bust

[I think I mentally fused those two things together at some point or something]

"In any case, these things are painfully persistent it seems. I could show you a broadcast, but I fear that may cause harm to your mental faculties."

The demon noted.

@Fight

Aya begins to shift her telekinesis, attempting to bore through the blockades this being is making around itself and limit its movements further.

As she sees Corrin advance, she focuses on fighting off the attacks rather than direct offense here.

She attempts to use her control of energy, which could hijack the energy attacks of others, to disrupt the encroaching storm to some extent, if this is at all possible, to poke holes in this raging flame.

Aya, though further away and healed, finds the burning sensations nostalgic.

"Ahh, it's been so long since I've felt something like this."

She declared, albeit she was unlikely to be heard in the tumultuous chaos that was the battlefield right now.

@Paul_Frank

"Oh? What's their heaven like, then? And I suppose I could tell you that my own demonic nature has changed too, the things I'm linked to, my very form and self, those are a bit different now. There's also different types of demons I was never even aware of here, not like the ones I knew."

Aleia answered in response.

Serafall would feel a massive gravitational anomaly somewhere in the palace, further away than it realistically should be given the building's apparent size, but still there. As if things were being condensed to an extreme point, and the only thing preventing them from causing catastrophic harm at the moment was the control Aleia seemed to have over the factors of the palace.

Indeed, she was preparing small scale gravitational singularities... which she intends to fire at the creature her vessel is fighting if it does not die in this next attack.

@Hl3

"Hmm... You said Nuuk? I'll be right back. And you can call me X by the way."

X was curious about whatever "deal" the guy was talking about, but that could wait for later. He rushed to the roof of the current building, helping himself to some relevant satelite imagery of the Nuuk situation on the way.

This should be the proper angle.

X drew his Exitus rifle, pointing it at the sky. A handful of shots he fired. Breaker rounds timed to rain upon the creature in the proper moments to hold it back or at the very least inconvenience it long enough for the others to strike a decisive blow.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Their heaven is in some ways, a mirror to our own, but more holy I guess. There are different types of machines and creatures made of both some level of science and supernatural elements, golems and such, switches that reverse gravity, there's a lot, I'll just show you."

She places her hands together, and as she pulls them apart, a screen of light is shown, which fades into normal colors, showing some of the more interesting landscape parts from Paradiso.

"Its part of the trinity of worlds apparently, which includes a hell known as Inferno. It's interesting since I imagine this hell would just exist parallel to whatever others might be present here."

Serafall turns her head upon sensing the anomalies, but ignores it for now.

@Paul_Frank

"More holy? What does that mean? Is there a defined meaning to holiness in that place?"

Aleia asked, wondering out loud.

"That aside, I see. Would Inferno be inhabited by demons the same as this place is by angels, then? I wonder how different those same demons are, then."

She continued.

"There are similar realms that I am connected to to some extent as well, but different to those of my old world. And then there's this realm, which is more artifact than mere location."

@Andykhang

ILEK simply gets essentially the exact same response as before.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"They're spread around for the most part, but there's a significant congregation around Nuuk."

@Listentomyrhytm

Searching the area, Giju eventually notices another presence: seemingly human, but with physical capabilities in the same league as her own, strangely. It seems to be searching for something as well, specifically around what seems to be a large, unusual trail through the concrete ground.

@Lou_change

Sam finds the general clusterfuck that is occurring around Nuuk.

@DMUA @ThisThingisReallyBroken

The other recorded videos aren't exactly reassuring: more than a few are almost exactly like the first, but with different people and specific events, others seem to be time-lapse of dead wildlife, and an unusually large portion of the rest seem to be nothing but chaotically morphing shapes and colors. However, as Dieman moves to what seem to be more recent videos, different things are being recorded. A woman with visible metallic innards attacking a group of soldiers, vaguely angelic being eating still-living humans, and much more, each video occasionally accented by raucous laughter from behind the camera and strange visual errors, many seeming to be corruption left over from other videos, depicting more normal settings, that somehow ended up here.

@Overlord775

The mushrooms efforts result in the rather immediate destruction of the remaining soldiers, although not without significant casualties. As many of them realize the situation, their suits release hundreds of nearly invisible darts, each an extremely potent explosive. The Satyrs are more or less defenseless against them, killing hundreds of their own in the closing moments of the battle.

@Paul_Frank

While the Joy does manage to take control of the laptop, it seems that a variety of outside and quite distant servers are constantly monitoring it and, having not been given the code phrase and detecting some rather blatant attempts at bypassing security procedures, cause the computer's battery to detonate with an audible sizzling.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I appreciate the concern, but I have nothing to gain from watching it, really, especially considering the effects your superior has likely experienced."

@Edwellken

X can hear "Reaver" chuckle has he leaves and does what he does best.

@Nuuk fight gang

Despite moving through the things attacks and two different worlds, Corrin's attack is barely dulled at all, cleanly slicing into and through the whole of the thing's new body, shredding and dissipating much of its world and a not-insignificant portion of Velans. Furthermore, it seems, that something about its new body cannot be sustained without the laws of the world it constantly applies, causing it to begin rapidly disintegrating and rendering the attack neutered. The combined force of the meteors slamming into the outer shell and Aya's telekinetic efforts exacerbates the process immensely, to the point that little beyond what seems to be the original body is present for more than a moment afterwards.

Despite everything, though, Corrin can see quite clearly that her attack didn't cut all the way through the thing's actual body, which has apparently regrown its head. it cut quite deeply, easily more than half way through, but its certainly still alive, its anger felt even more intensely than before. Under the barrage of attacks, it falls to the ground, most of its body heavily cracked and seeping a dark-green, searing embers and a reddish light rather than the vines seen before,

And then, a small cluster of projectiles streaks through the air towards the thing. Only one misses its mark, glancing off the thing's back and, if anyone present had the senses to notice, could be seen to bore through most of Greenland. The others land true, knocking the thing hard enough to take it off its feet, clearly breaking into its body but not fully penetrating.

A voice, clearly from the thing yet sounding more genuinely confused than angry as it obviously was, rings out from the plume of dust created by the swarm.

"Why... why do you fight so intensely against the inevitable? Your end was determined the moment you began to exist, that is not something one should rage against as you all have. What... what is the purpose of your childish struggle?"

Between near every word, an uncharacteristic, hollow wheeze comes from the thing, like someone trying to continue speaking long after having run out of breathe, and seems unable to even push itself up off the ground.

Last edited:
"... Indeed... Something is truly, very wrong with this place..."

Dieman puts the camera down, and thinks for a moment, his hand slightly phasing into his face as he ponders.

"Why... why do you fight so intensely against the inevitable? Your end was determined the moment you began to exist, that is not something one should rage against as you all have. What... what is the purpose of your childish struggle?"
"Why...?"

Corrin frowns at the question... then gets angry.

"I'll give you a hint. I don't think like that. If I see a predetermined destiny placed in front of me, I will cut it down. Call it a childish struggle all you want..."

Muramasa is removed from existence, Corrin no longer able to maintain it without risk of severe damage. In its place appears a new blade: A golden and white sword with a blue hilt.

"But I know why I fight. The purpose... Is to make the impossible possible. EXCALIBUR!"

The blade releases.

@Hl3_or_bust

"How common exactly are these things anyway?"

The demon inquired.

@Nuuk fight

"Predetermined? Don't make me laugh. Beings like myself are ones who build their own fate. Nothing was predetermined. We were violently dragged here by some force, we do not belong here and we do not abide by the rules of this world."

Aya sees Corrin's attack being prepared and the energy it's releasing, so she chooses to add her own control of energy to it, in an effort to amplify it and to mitigate the backlash she appears primed to receive from its release.

"Just die already."

"Okay, I'll go see what happened" Said the beyonder, in that a blue flash appeared and Noah disappeared, although he got lost several times, in the end he made it, he arrived at the war zone, He had in his hands a lot of cards that began to charge, looking at each of those present at a considerable distance and then notice the creature.

"Noah, how did you end up like this?"he thought to himself

Though obscured by Dieman’s shoulders. Ernest’s vision was better than most, seeing past any shadow or obstruction to catch small glimpses of the video. His ears reflecting the bellows of the men into his mind,it was the ballad of war and bloodshed. A rhythm familiar to him.

Ah..those are the creatures behind..this.“

Thunk

Ernest wrapped his head with a palm. Fury rising and pounding his head, his lungs gulping down air in an attempt to push the anger downward and back into his stomach. Dieman’s words of encouragement beforehand lending him the strength to do so.

“F-Footage..argh...doesn’t seem that trustworthy anyway. Laughing reeallly gives it away. Though I do suggest we just f-f-find them.. They could hold some answers we neeed.

Last edited:
I stop and hold my chin, organizing my thoughts. There were others like me who also came when we were suddely transported to this world... this may be risky, but maybe i can appeal to them. I can't be the only one who just wants some peace, or at least, a world without this fungal shit.

But where could they be? If they were like me, i don't doubt they all just flew somewhere else out of Greenland. But then, maybe some stayed there. It's my best bet at least.

Besides, wasn't that Spirit of Nature going...

I start to jump my way back to Nuuk.

@Hl3_or_bust

With all it's enemies lying dead before it, the mushroom lord doe the only logical next thing.

It loots litterally everything it can from the bodies and the bodies themselves, teleporting all back to base, THEEEEEEEN ...

Party hard !

Using their necromantic powers, they revive all their fallen servants who's bodies are not totally destroyed, as swell as those from the city's populance, and starts a giant recreation of the Thriller, while simultaneusly using it's mind enchantsments to make the people of the place join into the massive raveling.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Its hard to explain, it's something you'd have to experience."

"Yes, Inferno is populated by demons, various kinds, ranging from plant based ones, to one's resembling dragons, few resembling humans though." Serafall explains

"And I see, I wonder what other sorts of realms exist in this world."

@Hl3_or_bust

Having had that happen, the Joy tries to salvage the hard drive, plugs in the remains of the laptop, and quickly and stealthily makes its way back to the server room the other angel was in, and tries to just take control of them to see what's inside.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Quite rare, but this world seems to have become a locus for these kinds of things. At the same time, the instabilities that would normally cause these things should've rendered this universe uninhabitable by baryonic matter well before much of this happened, and yet here we are, so it could have certainly been much worse."

@Listentomyrhytm

As Giju closes in, the presence pauses, looking around. After a moment, it seems to focus in vaguely in Giju's direction.

"You can come out now. You have nothing to gain from hiding."

The presence yells out, taking something from its back and resting it in its hands.

@Paul_Frank

Doing that, the Joy finds that the servers house most of the personal information of those who live in the surrounding area, as well as the relevant security footage. It's extremely blurry, considering what seems to be the speed of the entity involved, but a vaguely human-shaped shadow can be seen having moved across various parts of the outskirts of the area. This seems to be the only thing of note held on-site and dates back three full months.

Taking this into consideration, it's likely that it wasn't anything related to the security footage that caused the laptop to be killed.

@nuuk fight gangs

Corrin's amplified Excaliblast smacks the thing hard, sending shards of it flying and the thing itself rolling a good few meters away. As it lands, it seems to use its new posture to pick itself up on its feet. The thing is... clearly not long for this world, given the fragments of its body that are continually falling off. It simply stands there for a moment, before responding,

"And how... little girl, do you intend to do that... when you can't even kill me? You've nearly... killed yourself multiple times in your endevours... yet I still stand. Teetering on the brink, facing the abyss... yet infinitely more alive than any of you heathen immortals, so foolishly pooling everything into a single vessel. It would... almost be admirable, had you not... made yourselves such pests."

The dust clearing somewhat, a distinct symbol can be seen along its chest, formed by the cracks in the thing's skin. From it, emanates a red light and something like human blood, unusual given the thing's propensity for unconventional innards.

"Even if you somehow live through all this and... what is to come, you'll wish I killed you here... and now. There is a reason that your... predecessors considered immortality to be a curse."

The thing dryly chuckles, weakly raising a fist at Aya.

And in an instant, her body is torn to shreds, geysers of her innards bursting through her skin before returning. Almost turning inside out on itself, tearing itself apart almost on command, her bone shatter into a fine mist, her blood solidifies, drawing in nearby moisture and and dehydrating itself, ossifying much of her body, and her organs split and warp in ways that tear them like thin paper. The half-liquid remains splatter wetly against the ground, quivering as it continues raging against itself.

As this happens, the thing continues:

"I hated you the most... speaking as though your word meant anything more a grain of sand to the sun... speaking as though you could simply sit in your golden palace for all time... and wait out the end. I can only be glad you were stupid enough to think you could win... and let your guard down."

The strange symbol glows brighter, the stone beneath its light bleeding like a fresh wound. Behind the thing, the distortions seen before appear to pick up again on the border of Velan's remaining territory, but it seems unconcerned with it for the moment, even if that is incredibly foreboding for any paying attention

"They won't be easy to find... Though, perhaps some form of search for something is necessary."

Dieman pulls his hand out of his face, then, walks outside to leap up to the roof, before leaping to the roofs around and looking down upon the city to see if nothing noteworthy or familiar from the video is visible.

My body crashes into Nuuk, uprooting several thousand tons of rock out of my way as i do. Stakes, made from my accursed blood that ignores the durability of spiritual beings, fly as a rain towards the Spirit of Nature.

"Unbelievable... to think a monster this... ugly could even exist."

I turn to everyone else who is fighting and shout.

"I don't really have a moment to explain right now, but this thing is nature's spirit! He can't die! Anyone have a way to deal with that?"

Giju would simply step out, getting ready both physically and mentally in any case of anything this person may pull. "Hello..." She merely says

“W-Wait! S-S-S-Stickman! C-Come back”

He just left. I just wanted to be with someone. Anyone. I don’t want be l-left here. Not with these bodies.

“Please...”

Thunk.

They are going to kill him! I know of it...those beasts from the footage! Eat his bones and rip him apart for their own satisfaction! This species has shown nothing but violence. Their weapons carried and stained with the blood of those crushed beneath the rubble...and all you do is wander around! Never doing anything to help them!

“Nnnngh...”

Nononono...please! N-Not a-another!
I’ll beat them...smash them...If they have ANYTHING..to do with the murders...They couldn’t have. I’m too stupid to see past it’s lies. I just need something, j-just..anything. There must be something other to this disaster. Something. I. Can’t. See. Those creatures must know about what happened here. We must find them. This country is grave, but even graves have their secrets. Deeper in land..where the sun rises. The South...west.Yes. That should work, the light is the only thing I have.

Pick up your sword. Find them. The ones who did it. Ask them yourself,and be proven wrong like you always are. It is inevitable.

Thuuud.

My legs...they won’t move.

Thuuud clink.

Must...head..to back where I landed. Can’t let myself be over..whelmed...

Huff huff

If I were to panic at the sight of battle,who would I really assist?

BOOOM

There we go. Thanks stickman, if your words are as strong you..phew..I can count on you being safe for now.

Last edited:
Back