• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Paul_Frank

"How peculiar, this enemy truly is a formidable one."

Aleia commented, seemingly to something else than what Serafall was saying right now.

"In any case, I would be curious to one day visit such a place."

@Nuuk fight

A powerful light shines out from Aya's body just as the tearing begins, while she still can.

This light spreads in every direction and expands rapidly, quickly beginning to encompass the area.

[Charge Used]

Just as it is torn apart, something strange seems to be happening.

Aya's body is reassembling itself, as if nothing of that had actually ever happened.

To ones with analysis abilities, they could tell that this was due to time itself being wound back for her.

"I must admit you are formidable, no doubt."

The reconstructed Aya spoke.

"My ancestors were the first Fallen. My kind has been immortal since before its very existence. This situation may be strange to be sure, but I will persevere. There is much yet to experience. Yet, I must thank you. It had been eons since I experienced death, even if a fleeting sensation it may be."

Aya replied, smiling.

"But it's over now. You're in my domain now."

The very air seemed different here and now, as the charge spread out and the territory became more attuned to her power.

"Converge."

A simple word, at the moment it is spoken, exceptional gravitational force begins binding the thing, a miniature black hole formed in open space at its collapsing mass, seeming only to affect it and no other.

Space itself seemed to distort around it, as if to make known that escape was no longer a possibility.

And instead of the heat it once released, now it felt only cold, deathly cold surrounding it.

"Even if he cannot die, in this shape he will no longer be anything."

@Hl3_or_bust

"I wonder what makes this world special then. What means do you all use to fight these anyway?"

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I see." Is Serafall's only response to Aleia's second comment

"I'm guessing whatever you're fighting hasn't died still?"

@Hl3_or_bust

The Joy, figuring this was the best its going to get, starts going around the facility looking for another computer, or similar end device. Other angels outside the facility continue flying around and searching, starting around the outskirts where the old footage was captured, and spreading from there.

Noah look at what happened, this already reminded him, that in a fight against an "immortal" the taunts would be present, they underestimate the enemy on both sides it was something that anyone could expect as it was happening right now, of course he was going to intervene when this were out of hand, Thinking a strategy, maybe the idea of throwing him off the planet is not so bad after all as that person said (referring to Lou), but only time will tell.

"Este dia se esta volviendo mas loco, me pregunta si esto es lo que creo que es?." The Mutant Said in Spanish for himself

@Hl3_or_bust

Vie follows the woman. She's curious to see where she's going.

@Overlord775

A powerful shockwave erupts from Elfen. It blasts everything in the vicinity away and tears down the walls of nearby buildings.

"I was not done talking. Why do people feel the need to interrupt others' conversations so rudely?" Elfen didn't even seem to acknowledge the shockwave, as if it were an unconscious action.

@WHYNAUT

A lot of zombies are blown away, though because of their undead nature and resiliance they just get back up mostly """fine""", continuing to party like nothing had happened.

Though, the shockwave attracts the attention of the Great Shroom unto Elfen, the giant being descending to it's position.

"Huh ?"

The colossal fungi emits a noise of apparent confusion, tilting it's head a bit to the side as it looks at the superpowered being.

[BTW, what does Elfen look like ?]

Last edited:
@Overlord775

WqhQTMz.jpg

"You wouldn't happen to be the shroom those goatmen were talking about, would you?"

"I was telling them that you're not welcome at the North Pole. It is the point in the Northern Hemisphere where the Earth's axis of rotation meets its surface. You can recognize it by the masses of ice and snow drifting in the sea."

Corrin grimaces at the gruesome sight of Aya's apparent death, but her face returns to its determined expression upon her reforming, and she focuses fully on... whatever's left of the thing.

"Well then..." She closes her eyes, sighing. "Come what may, I will not falter. If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it, just as we destroyed you. If you believe this to be the peak of my strength, you are sadly mistaken."

The dragoness backs up. "Still, I pity you. To live such a pitiable existence as yours must be worse than I can imagine. I hope that ending your life is an act of mercy... wretched thing."

"I don't think you should destroy it's body. If we're lucky he is unable to leave it. If we aren't then the body still is not a problem." I say.

"I was telling them that you're not welcome at the North Pole. It is the point in the Northern Hemisphere where the Earth's axis of rotation meets its surface. You can recognize it by the masses of ice and snow drifting in the sea."

The mushrooom entity nods twice in quick succession.

"A'ight, wouldn't have gone there anyway, i despise frozen areas."

@DMUA

Much to Dieman's chagrin, he finds nothing of the sort.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"That, we do not have any real idea about. Our best guess is that simple time and probability lead to this much happening in the same general area, but these changes should be spread evenly around...

"About the weapons we use, that's mostly classified. Many would be likened to magic by the people of this world, though, so that should give a general idea."

@Paul_Frank

The Joy finds several other computers in the server room, and the other Angelos searching the perimeter predictably find nothing.

@Listentomyrhytm

Turning a corner, the presence, a man, comes into more detailed view. His face seems... odd, indistinct, as though it was smeared across his head and reassembled into something best described as bog-standard. In his hands are a long rifle, primarily yellow in coloration, mainly comprised of flaring, overlapping plates, and with a rustic bayonet sticking off the front. He seems to be relieved slightly at Giju's appearance, grabbing his rifle along the barrel and holding it like a cane.

"Who exactly are you, and what are you doing around here?"

@WHYNAUT

The woman slowly speeds up before eventually breaking into a full-on sprint away from Vie. This catches the attention of others, who give Vie some strange looks.

@Edwellken

X can feel someone, presumably Reaver, come up behind him. Not necessarily threatening, but still there.

"Crack shot. I think your pals are cleaning up that mess by about now."

@Nuuk

The thing seems to attempt to continue, but the nearby black hole makes whatever was said impossible to determine as well as absorbing the stakes launched by Matricardo. It fights for a moment, but is quickly engulfed and shredded, every atom of its body separated by quintillions of g's of acceleration.

But then, something pipes up in Aya's ear. Not a voice, but sounds made by her own bones and sent directly to her cochlea.

"If there's anything you can be said to have done well in your miserable waste of an existence, it was giving me such a grand opportunity. Now, Y O U A L L D I E."

From space around the black hole, there is a flash, billions of times brighter than the sun. After all, the thing has been shown to normalize reality around it to the base laws of physics, even as compressed and damaged as that is now. The black hole itself simply should not exist, having been created from an amount of mass that would've been forced apart and annihilated itself from the sheer radiative forces, dissipating rapidly in a pseudo-nuclear blast, but the additional spatial distortion added on? That's free gain, free energy, an incomprehensible amount at that, from nothing without a corresponding mass to create it, and is thus released.

In an instant, spreading across a thousand kilometers well before anyone could remotely comprehend what had occurred, a flash of heat emanates, boiling everything nearby from the inside-out, so rapidly that in a scant few more instants, they would simply pop like a balloon being poked with a pen from the internal pressure. And of course, that's not even mentioning the simple, direct harm caused by that heat, charring skin and muscle to nothing. Yet another instant later, Greenland and most of the Atlantic Ocean would be reduced to a semi-liquid hole, and most larger structures across the world are reduced to metal slag. Everything larger than a few strands of DNA or not hidden beneath the ocean floor thousands of kilometers away dies instantly.

Or at least, it will, if nothing is done in that infinitesimal moment between the heat wave and the proper explosive detonation. No one present has the capacity for physical speed required to outrun it, even if they were a thousand times swifter. Either it is contained at significant cost to whatever world it is held within, the energy warping and tearing space as though it was a liquid, or all significant life on earth becomes indistinguishable from magma.

Last edited:
[Charge used]

B.O.B appears and grabs it.

[The feat you described it capable of shouldn't be out of their league in their first key and nothing to it's second]

@Nuuk fight

In that one mere instant, Aya would assert her control once more.

She hoped to form a border area around this force before it could escape.

Space being formed and added, incomprehensible amounts in every direction, enough to contain the blast before it escapes and reaches anything of note. But that is not all. She would normalize the heat as much as possible, normalize the forces by forming barriers where normality is enforced by her power, and finally, the border area would halt time itself at its very end, as a final measure to prevent anything from passing by it.

Aya burned herself once more to gain every single measure of power she could.

I will try to keep you all safe, but I need as much power as possible.

Was a message sent to everyone nearby as she did this.

[Lou, please, please do not interfere. Best case you die, worst case we all die.]

@Nuuk fight

In that one mere instant, Aya would assert her control once more.

She hoped to form a border area around this force before it could escape.

Space being formed and added, incomprehensible amounts in every direction, enough to contain the blast before it escapes and reaches anything of note. But that is not all. She would normalize the heat as much as possible, normalize the forces by forming barriers where normality is enforced by her power, and finally, the border area would halt time itself at its very end, as a final measure to prevent anything from passing by it.

Aya burned herself once more to gain every single measure of power she could.

I will try to keep you all safe, but I need as much power as possible.

Was a message sent to everyone nearby as she did this.

[Lou, please, please do not interfere. Best case you die, worst case we all die.]
Sensing his life being in danger, not to mention everyone els'es life, Alfred didn't know that Aya was freezing space and shielding herself and the others, including himself, but it was all he could do to finally use his Word Of Power against the strange enemy, roaring at the top of his lungs with a simple word, "NOOO!!!" The Word Of Power meant to reverse this foe's power by dissipating it.

Last edited:
[I believe destroying the surface of the planet is 6-A but I could be wrong however in canon the robot it's stats are from wasn't destroyed using 100% of the power the mini sun in it when one percent made it 6-A]

[Surface busting is High 6-A. Also I thought it was mostly worthless because Type 4 concepts do **** all, but apparently not]

My body rewinds and regenerates over and over, giving myself instants of life more. Instants in which i couldn't even think. My mind can't keep up with my body, releasing and giving all my magical energy the girl who is fighting to stop this madness.

Not only that, other "me"s from parallel worlds also her their magical energy, while also ready to pull me into another world if things go south.

[Also, contrary to popular belief, type 4 concepts are still universals. They do as much as any other concept, even if it is bootlegy]

"I am merely an android that has been summoned into this world." Giju states. "I do not know who did such thing, but I am here to get to the bottom of what has happened to this world. And who did it." She doesn't look intimidated by the rifle, however prepares herself, with her sword at the ready.

There's nothing Corrin can do in this situation. Were she to manifest Tsumugari Muramasa again, she would surely cease to exist. And so, she opts to take a defensive option. She teleports herself to Alfred, who she notes to be the physically weakest of the group. If nothing else, perhaps she can save one of her fellow summoned...

"Rho... AIAS!"

A flower-shaped burst of fire and light manifests in front of her, as a seven-layered forcefield forms from it.

bSGrM0.gif

"The robot I summoned is indestructible and it seems others have made back ups so you can relax a little." I say to Corrin.

That light...a second son? An explosion this big-it’s amazing. Impossible!

RUN!

Ahaha...No. I’m quite tired

droop

I thought I would break down at star crashing down on me. Why is it I that cannot feel anything?

Think

Everytime my life was in my own hands...I-I couldn’t take it. It feels good to know it’s your time already, that didn’t have to be the one pushing that knife down my throat.
I get my escape, without any trouble of my own.”

Thump

Was pretty tired of holding that piece of metal anyways. The ground feels a lot more comfortable than expected.

“Q-Qualia”

I’m sorry this couldn’t happen sooner....I really wish it did. Just so I can see you smile again.

@Hl3_or_bust

The angels, not having gotten much in the way of instructions, just keep fanning out more, just generally scouring anywhere they can reach, not necessarily even limited to the surroundings, searching for UN locations, the person from the recording or anything else of note.

Meanwhile the Joy does what it did with the laptop to the computers, to check those out.

@Paul_Frank

After a bit, Aleia speaks up.

"My apologies, I am ever so slightly distracted dealing with a calamity of massive proportions. That said, I think the thing is finally dead."

She noted to Serafall.

"Should this not work out, well, you would be lucky that you are here and not out there."

She continued.

Serafall noticed the gravitational anomaly disperse but also a bunch of new land appearing in the dimension. Distinctly ravaged land, at that.

(Ok)

Noah knew that this could not contain the explosion but he tried something, as if his body was a bridge, he absorbed all the energy that his body allowed from said explosion and opened a portal to space, redirecting the energy was the only thing that he could do.

facilitate the work of others

@Hl3_or_bust

The mushemperor just gives a look towards the giant ball of explosion and just shrugs.

"M e h."

The minions at the base search the corpses of the soldiers to find clues of where they come from, meanwhile spirits, being intangible and such, phaze their way through Navada to search for stuff worthwhile.

All the while, the expansion of the territory continues, both underground and onground and now with newly acquired ballon tecnology, overground too. The light from the North is annoying, but everybody shrugs it off as probably normal.

And lastly, a bunch of fire spirits are rapidly digging their way down to China.

@EVERYONE not in Nuuk

From the north, an indescribably intense light rides over the horizon like the end of days, utterly dwarfing even the sun at noon. Needless to say, even the eyes of summoned individuals are not unfazed if they decided to look at it, and normal humans? Calling it "global temporary blindness" is probably the best description, even if it is not strictly accurate. The resulting panic is entirely understandable.

@Nuuked

While B.O.B cannot exactly grab an active explosion, his presence at all simply eats a large portion of the blast, making dealing the rest significantly easier. Aya's efforts seem fruitful at first, but have several major flaws. The blast is simply expanding much faster than she can initially react, rendering much of the added space somewhat redundant, and more pressingly, her attempts to "normalize the blast" appear to do nothing at all. Vast swaths of her territory outside even of the added space are warped and shredded like thin, wet paper, damaged irrecoverably or left floating through metaphorical space.

This is, of course, until Mr. Greenword takes his action, redirecting the blast inwards towards itself while weakening it dramatically. This alone saves a lot of trouble for the group, as it prevents the major threat the blast presents, its spread, from actually progressing on top of further containing it. Noah's efforts don't do a lot overall, but are certainly a welcome addition to the fight.

Ultimately... it works. The blast is contained and rapidly fizzles out, despite being well over energy levels that would allow it to become self-sustaining, until there is little left but loose plasma. The land itself was certainly not unscathed, though, with Nuuk reduced to a white-hot molten hole in the ground, stretching down tends of kilometers, the sea, out far further than the horizon, going beyond mere vaporization to be completely ionized by the initial stages of the heat wave, large swaths of Greenland and even much of Iceland either scoured clean of whatever structures of significant life remained or partially melted, and to say that the ice sheets aren't doing amazing is the nicest way to put it.

Curiously, once everyone's eyes have stopped boiling in their sockets and the immense pain of much of their skin and meat melting off their bones, not only are they still very much alive, but they can see something at the very bottom of the newly created pit: the strange arc symbol from across the things chest, and a large gash that lines up exactly with where Corrin's peculiar sword landed, emblazoned onto the bare rock. Matricardo could immediately tell that something was wrong with this, given his greater biomass: simply put, the symbol and gash were screamingly radioactive, releasing over 100,000 Roentgens every second, a level that should probably be causing a never-ending mass of nuclear detonations, and hot to an equal degree of extremity.

@Listentomyrhytm

The man listens to Giju, and appears to be thinking of a response before a massive flash of light covers the horizon, uncomfortably worm and dwarfing the light of the sun.

The man turns to it, babbling quietly to himself and not sure what to do, before simply disappearing entirely in a buff of blueish smoke.

@Paul_Frank

The Angelos fail to find anything they were after. This should have been the obvious result given how old the footage they're acting off of was.

Joy finds that the server is seemingly unable to connect to other servers, likely due to lacking the physical hardware to do such a thing.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Noting that the servant demon he is speaking with seems mentally busy, the man waits... until a voice in his earpiece picks up. As he listens to it, his eyes open wide and his jaw is slack in surprise and terror.

@Overlord775

Searching the remains of the soldiers doesn't reveal much. There are insignias and what can be assumed to be name tags, but they're in a strange language and even when translated sound like made-up names, and the ranks don't correspond to anything the mushroom knows.

@Edwellken

As the flash emanates out, the smug grin on Reaver's face disappears for but an instant.

"... did you do that?"

He asks X, before seeming to direct his attention to something more local: a group of spirits sent out to search this area by the aforementioned mushroom. A sickeningly wide grin returns itself to Reaver's face, and he turns to X.

"Wanna see something neat?"

Last edited:
@Nuuk

Aya begins treating the wounds of everyone by reversing their bodies to more normal states.

"Well, it seems it's finally gone after all that. Ah, a blast of that scale really brings me back to the old days."

Aya said, reminiscing.

"I must apologize, Velan, for it seems our territories are both shared now, and also severely mutilated."

She said, turning to the masked man.

@Hl3_or_bust

"Ah, that. My lady was directing all the mental capacity she could muster at halting that event from razing the entire planet, which seems to have succeeded with aid from others judging by the fact that the two of us are still talking at the moment."

The demon then explained.

"That creature was quite something, but it is gone now."

@Paul_Frank

"Well, we lived, but I imagine you probably saw that happening."

"..."

Corrin allows Rho Aias to drop, laughing softly to herself. For whatever reason, she finds all that destruction to be rather amusing, when combined with the gash made by Muramasa embedded in the rock forever. "Hahahahah... What an amazing weapon I've been granted! Certainly, this must be a gift from Vale-Sama... though, what I've done to earn her favor is truly beyond me!"

She sighs, regaining her composure. "Well... I dare say this place is no longer inhabitable."

I bury myself out of the hot magma, my charred flesh returning to normal, my skin regrowing and my melted eyes turned solid again.

I take a second to process what just happened, before vomiting violently into the sizzling lava.

"So this... is what a real monster can do."

I speak between the gags and and sobs. This cannot be good for my well being, but for now, i force myself to my feet, just happy to not be dead.

I look down into the gash and mark, a look of disgust in my face.

"That gash and symbol, down there... extremely radioactive. So much so that it should have boared through the entire planet long ago. We probably should do something about that."

I tell everyone else.

"I could try to seal it away within this territory, effectively making it unable to affect much of anything outside of where it currently is."

Aya mentioned.

"Do you need any help with that?"

Back