• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

"Yeah, that would be... appreciated. I calculate about 100000 roentgens per second. For it to stay like this... the bottom of that hole defies all known laws of physics."

I take a step foward.

"Before you do that, though, let me test something. Get ready to seal it if this leads to a violent reaction."

I remove a finger from my hand and throw it down the hole, towards the mark and gash. How does this react to contact?

"I guess we should decide our plans now because I have a feeling you were not all a team before this and I don't think splitting up couldn't end up the greatest plan." I say.

@CrimsonStarFallen

Aya prepares to do just that, preparing to layer more space in that crater than realistically should be able to exist in the case this does something catastrophic again.

As well as other measures being prepared.

@Lou_change

"A team? I don't expect that'll be happening. Each of us have our own goals, it's just that this drew our attention I'd think."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Yes, I did. Well, is there anything else you need or wanted, or should I take my leave now?"

@Hl3_or_bust

The angels, not having found much, and still having no orders, just decide to stay where they are stationed for now, unmoving and watching, until something happens or they're told to do something.

"The technical term is a loose alliance but I like using more hopefully terms and we should at least have a way to contact each other if that wasn't the only threat." I say.

"I do not plan on making alliances with anybody but Velan-San." Corrin states rather bluntly. "Perhaps that may change in the future, but now is not that time."

@Hl3_or_bust

Vie, in turn, gives everyone else a strange look. She deosn't really understand what just happened and flies away. Maybe she could find something interesting in another part of the city.

@Overlord775

Elfen floats upwards.

8d73a70cfd8dd4b5e594963f6d45a718.jpg

"... We have an understanding then. Do you have anything else to say before we part ways?"

Listening to the conversation, I instinctively respond, although very soft spoken and quiet.

"I just wanted to know... if all of us here agree to wipe out the fungal disease plaging this world... as well as the other anomalies, like Spirit of Nature."

I pause.

"And, being alone in this world is..."

...no. I cut myself off, trying to save myself fro embarassement. I've seen what these people can do. I should be careful.

"Lonely? I agree with you and I have a plan to eliminate the fungus however it would fundamental alter the courses of life so I assume you all want a say." I explain. [Reminder I am wearing a mask and color changing cloak]

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The man seems preoccupied, not responding to the demon and leaving the room. His body-guard stays though, and speaks to the servant after a moment.

"You should leave."

@Edwellken

Reaver's grin grows wider, as he flings himself through the air, as though thrown by some invisible being. He lands on his feet by the Eidolons, moving swiftly enough to have suddenly appeared from their perspective. From above him, a faint image appears: a horrid maw, mouths within mouths, torns and stretched open by innumerable smaller appendages. The Eidolons are torn apart, weaved into spiritual threads and consumed by the maw, leading into Reaver's actual body. As this occurs, the edges of Reaver's body flare with an unusual blue energy, occasionally intermixed with images of pained faces and various limbs, before it appears to die down.

"Ahhh, that was refreshing~!"

He seems somehow more lively than before, like someone being mostly asleep.

@Nuuk

As Matricardo's hand flies down the pit, towards the mass of impossible violence, it rapidly disintegrates. Reaching less than a hundred meters from the symbol, there is another flash from above the symbol, nowhere near as violent as before but somehow more disconcerting. Instead of a bright white, the flash is now reddish, and seems to only expand rather than dissipate, before seemingly breaking into a number of smaller portions that fly towards and into those nearby, resulting in an unusual feeling coming over them. Several more fly out into the distance at much greater speeds, eventually flying into the other summoned individuals wherever and in whatever world they may be in.

[new set thyme]

Hmm... This place well and truly is not very full of activit-

And then a flash of light came from Nuuk.

"... Oh no."

It's very clear that everything vaguely in that direction is severely at risk to whatever just happened, and if an action can be taken, it should be at maximum speed.... But what can be done?

Hasty evaluation is processed... the heat inofitself will be something he can handle, but how to shield everything else from it, do they need to stop it from getting worse... So many things to think of...

... And yet, by all the knowledge that has been granted to Dieman upon his creation, there is one simple, primal solution at the start of it all.

"Ghhhaaaaaa..."

Something akin to a ghastly wail emerges from Dieman's form, as, from the roof of a building, he shifts his posture, winding his fist backwards and focusing his power, causing him to ignite with the flames of burning willpower, or something like that... Perhaps it's just reality reacting to what he's doing, mishapen as he is in body and powers alike. Either way, that effect is compounded as Hot +10 is activated once again, causing him to glow ever brighter, until...

... The blast is contained and the situation is entirely resolved in the time it took Dieman to do all that windup.

"... Oh."

Dieman awkwardly stand there, before being malleted in the face with the new powerset.

"GAH!"

Corrin lurches over as the mysterious energy shoots into her, her body convulsing as her very biology changes. Moreover, her clothing, the loose robe she had been wearing, completely bursts around her, leaving her unclothed entirely, before a new outfit, a black-and-red sailor's uniform, appears on her body in a flash of red light.

"W-what is this? What am I... oh gods, what am I wearing?"

Last edited:
The energy surprises her, getting wide eyed. Trying to guard herself... however, the energy affects her system. Giving her a new sudden surge of power!

She gets surprised, as a new armor surrounds her, her eyes under the armor turning into a light blue color. As her body gets slightly stronger. There is no much changes in appearance, however she smiles a bit... ah, it felt so sudden yet this power was so good! She could feel her nanomachines getting upgraded, faster and stronger!

"What... was that?" Is the question that remains on her mind however.

@Paul_Frank

Serafall could see Aleia fundamentally change in front of her, her very nature being altered in some way.

She then proceeds to very intensely stare at Serafall for a bit.

"You have..."

She paused for a while.

"Now this is a very interesting development."

@Nuuk

Aya, being Aleia's primary vessel at the moment, also experiences these changes. While her appearance doesn't shift, her presence becomes quite a bit different.

"My, now this wasn't expected."

She doesn't show anything off yet though.

@Hl3_or_bust

The demon also seems to change somewhat and grow in power suddenly, which those around it could potentially note.

"It seems things have changed."

He comments, but doesn't seem intent to stay for much longer, beginning to walk into a portal if they have nothing else to say to it.

The energy courses through my body, altering my structure at the atomic level. The biomass i had, massive as it was, increased nearly a thousand-fold. My appearance hadn't drastically changed, but now had glimpses of a true, disgusting beauty.

"...what a sick joke. This day just keeps getting weider."

Still, this isn't something i could complain about. More power is exactly what i need, and an afinity for life is best suited to me.

These new eyes are overwhealming. I can see things thousands of miles away as if they are right here, read the underlying pinnings of this false reality, and obverse different dimensions. Laughing is the most cope i can manage. I feel like i'm going crazy, but that's not a good look, specially with all the other monsters here.

"So, what now?" I ask to no one in particular.

"Depends, really. I intend to test a few things with this new power. I'm probably more capable of fixing this place now too."

She noted.

"****"

With that simple reaction, the flames around Dieman violently explode, melting the buildings around him in a searing blaze.

"Hmm... It seems that word holds... Immense power. One of many new tools granted by that thing...

As the flames around Dieman subside, he stretches himself out a little bit, then looks upwards.

"I'm fast as ****, boiiii....

Dieman zooms into the sky at maximum speed, a sonic boom rocking the area as he reaches the atmosphere promptly, before looking back down at the Earth.

"... I was not there when I was last needed. I should remedy this... Perhaps first, I should see how poor the state of Nuuk is now.

With that, the glowing yellow man flies downwards towards the city.

Noah didn't change much, just the increased power and new abilities, now he could feel and see his surroundings better.

The Beyonder smiled testing some of his new abilities.

"Electric radar, drills hands, X-ray vision, bioscanning, among other powers. Wow, I'm a surprise box." he told himself as he looked at himself.

"I wonder if now could go around the world via speed."

@Overlord775

"I am Elfen."

They then looked up as the light reached their locaiton. New powers are bestowed upon them, but Elfen didn't seem to acknowledge this. They decided to contact Vie.

"Vie, I will soon come to your location."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Weren't you taught that it's rude to stare?" Serafall says, evidently joking, but keeping a straight face

"Although it is certainly something alright, what an interesting situation."

"I guess that makes sense."

I can't even imagine what everyone else's power is. That stuff before was already terrifying as it is. Although, this may not hurt to ask. I turn to the lady who made the black hole.

"Hey, do you know any place where i could talk to, say, knowledgeble people? People of power with information to give?"

She seems like the least crazy person around here, weirdly enough.

This is taking a while. I wonder what’s really happening-

BOOOM

Wh-

pew

AIEEEEEEEE!ARGHSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP! ARGHHHH. WHAT..EUGH..IS..HAPPENING!

“Wh-Where are you going? Why are you leaving me here? I’ve had enough of smacking my sword across others faces! I-I-I can’t say a damn thing or just take a breathe of fresh air without having father or the master beat me. COME BACK!”

“I climbed all the way above the peak of our home to give birth to you Ernest. I believe in you. No matter what happens, I know you will power through it. You are strong...you just need to believe it yourself now. I love you..and I’m sorry. Sniff”

“NO! PLEASE! You don’t have to go! J-Just stay with me please! I need you...anyone”

Was she really right? Am I strong? It never felt like it. The way the others would always stab me down and trip me right when the opportunity came. Must have been something to help her sleep at night while I was away. Strong..maybe she was right.

Maybe am I strong in my own way...

“ARGH. ****.”

Cough Cough

“Hnnngh...What?!.ERGH!”

BOOM CRACKK

Eh? EHHHHH?! Such a blow...I was j-just..moving. Such a crack into the ground! More like a beasts o-or a very angry wizard. Not a swordsman of my caliber! Why the hell do I even call myself that anyways? It doesn’t fit with my nature after they-

creaak THUMP

That sound! NOOOOO! I think I might have smashed something important in this rubble. Ugh...
These people are going to tear me apart if they ever found out! Gotta-

“Hmm..”

That being said...

RUN TO THE BLAST! THEY MUST BAVE CAUSED THIS. God...How many must have died from that alone? The people..the everything! I’ll..

sigh

..just look there for now.

BOOOM

AHHHH-STOPSTOPSTOP. MY LEGS AHHHH!

creak

Thank god for this crutch they gave me for battle. Heh. That wasn’t funny,don’t say that. Alright fine...let’s just yield. Ok..now.. I’m certainly ready.

BOOOM

AAAAAAAAAA-

@Paul_Frank

Aleia then raised her arm, displaying a particular sign on her hand, the Triforce of Power, to Serafall.

"You have the Triforce of Courage. I can feel it."

She stated.

"And it's not just us two, there's a third as well."

She continued.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"Depends, I guess. I did find one settlement where people talked to me, but they generally seemed cautious and busy right now. I could just make my own observations or such and provide you with them if you'd like, assuming you had something interesting yourself."

Aya explained.

Dieman lands in Nuuk near Aya and Matricardo, going out of Hot +10 for the moment.

"I have power and some information, I think..."

He doesn't seem to mind the fact that his landing involved him clipping hip deep into the ground... Ground which probably should have shattered with the force of his landing, at that.

AAAhaa...Yeah. This..yeah this works.

clop clop

What?! Wh-What happened here?! This place...

SNIIFF...sniffsniffsniff...SNIFFFF”

It wasn’t like this when I was here.
No, it was dead silent. Eh? A human? Impossible! Wooow...they are much more resilient to then-

Wait a second.

Is that?

It can’t be!

“STICK MAN! OH HOH IT IS YOU MY FRIEND! Oh god..I would’ve had a heart attack if anything had happened to you! And..”

Huh? What...those creatures. They certainly aren’t human. There eyes and the one with wings!

“Wow...You’ve...made friends while I was gone. The more the merrier!”

Impossible. Those things are like what my mother used to read to me when I was young...eh.

“Uhh...Well...I uh..”

AIEEE. SAY WORDS.

“H-Hello.

Phew. Thank god. I can’t imagine what would I have
squeezed if stickman had died! Heehee..

Wait.

Those creatures might have blood on their hands! GET AWAY FROM HIM-

Sniff

Maybe not. Well, I’ll just ask them some questions.

“HEY!”

Finally got the courage. Goddamn.

“Who are you? Wh-What happened here?”

Last edited:
@Paul_Frank

"Well, I don't really intend to take it by force or anything, but it is interesting. We may have to combine our powers at some point too, and this could help I suppose."

Aleia proposed.

"Either way, it seems we've all gotten new powers, so do you have anything to ask now? What's more, perhaps you wish to practice them here, as this realm can easily be repaired?"

She suggested.

"Or if you have some questions about the realm itself and its nature."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"I am called Aya, and who might you be exactly?"

Aya inquired, seeming to consider something upon seeing them.

Last edited:
@Nuuk

Corrin grimaces as she inspects her new outfit. It's not exactly what she'd wear under normal circumstances... but, she can sense the amount of power within in. Well, it's not like it matters, then. Strength is Strength.

She puts one hand on her hip as she looks back at the others. "Hm. So, now what?"

"Oh, Aya. Name's Matricardo, sorry for not saying that earlier..."

What the hell is that stickman? And... who's that other guy? What the hell is happening?

I pick the Stickman and pluck him off the ground, like a plant.

@DMUA

"You said you had information?"

"I have the... feeling, that city destruction is not optional under our current circumstances..."

Dieman takes a few seconds to think of what to say next, as he slowly floats out of the ground.

"Ah, yes, information... Well, I do not... solidly know anything. But I have... an understanding. Of our situation, and this world...

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Fair enough, they may come into play eventually. And I suppose I could practice here, I was going to do so I'm Paradiso, but I might as well try here whole I'm already here. Although I do wish to know where here is, and why some places here are locked off with distortions and such."

"So you all don't have powers like this." I say removing my cloak.

I then point away from the others and activate my Danmaku destroying a rather large piece of ice quickly and maintaining fire awhile after before stopping.

"I can maintain that easily a city would not last an hour if I tried to destroy it." I say calmly.

The nature of this world? Maybe...!

"What is it? And how- where did you find it?" I ask the Stickman, with just a glimer of hope that maybe, just maybe, leaving is an option.

Back