• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

[okay, btw how cloudy did i menage to get the sky to as of now ?]

[also, how many people are in the inhabited buildings ?]

[And another thing, is there an underground water reservoir near the cavern ?]
[Completely overcast]

[less than ten]

[yes, but it's not exactly huge]

And so, at probably far too fast of a speed, i crash land into the German capital. Hopefully it is a somewhat deserted area.

[Completely overcast]

[less than ten]

[yes, but it's not exactly huge]
With the sun's rays weakened, the surface is now useable.

Taking control of the people living up there with it's mind powers, the revelord makes one go buy pancakes, while the others do holahoops.

The grand toadstool telekically moves the structures nearby into the same place, mashing them togheter to form a single giant and incoerent building, kept togheter with shroom vines.

Meanwhile, back undeground the mushking's servants dig their way to the underground reservoir, after which a satyr checks if the water tastes good.

Last edited:
@Paul_Frank

Serafall sees a grand throne room, with a shining red throne whereupon sits Aleia, in her true appearance. The throne room is however empty of any other demons, though various decorations, tables and chairs are present, as well as various unique looking armor suits that are entirely different to anything of the current world.

Aleia looks a bit nervous to be seen like that.

"You're Serafall, right?"

"Yes, that would be me. I'm guessing you're Aleia then, I was told you might like to have a meeting with me."

Serafall notes her nervousness, but doesn't say anything for now at least, since she knew about this in advanced.

"That would be me. Needing to see me in person was something related to wanting a private place to speak, I believe?"

The room was oddly quiet outside the two of them.

"Either way, I felt it might be useful for me to tell you what I know about the situation. For one, that we aren't the first to come here at all. For two, about the fungus that ravaged this world. And lastly, about this."

She raised her hand, showing an illusory projection of the footage she saw before, of the angels attacking people.

"Either someone sharing your powers or there being rogues in your organization."

"Also, for some reason you remind me of something rather distant and ancient."

"Right then. Allow me."

A hail of arrows is fired from Corrin's bow, falling down and embedding themselves into the monster.

@Listentomyrhytm

Giju finds a very conspicuous absence of any other human life nearby, even remnants of such things.

"I see... you shouldn't expect to find much, though, unfortunately."

The front man seems to relax more, seemingly more focused on the thoughts his statement brings to mind.

@Andykhang

ILEK finds a rather sizeable town of people only a few hundred meters out from the Seine, being that she passed them on the way to the Eiffel Tower in the first place.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Hm."

The older man scratches his chin for a moment.

"Nah, I got nothin', really. I've felt that myself for a long time now. It's probably not that unusual, seeing how dusty these bones are."

He chuckles lightly before standing and walking off-ship as well. A short moment later, someone else takes his spot. Their face is indistinct, but clearly male, and they're dressed in some kind of padded suit given its appearance.

"It's refreshing to find someone so reasonable for once."

The new man offhandedly states.

@Paul_Frank

"I-I feel like it'd be better for them to get normal care at the moment. Most people will probably assume this was some hallucination if I told them, anyways. Thank you for the aid, regardless."

The mayor stands, readjusts his suit, and exits through the portal.

Serafall's Angelos find what appears to be a server room rather deep into the underground community, although there aren't any terminals nearby to access it.

@Lou_change

[Forgot ye sorry]

Sam finds the whole gamut of surgical tools, although none made for operating on animals. Despite that, given humans are mammals, it probably wouldn't be directly dangerous to use them as long as she was careful.

@Edwellken

The man in the chair nonchalantly swivels the seat to face X, overshooting slightly and readjusting before speaking.

"I've always been one for theatrics, as you might be able to tell~."

A wide grin stretches across his face, contorting and crinkling at angles human skin cannot hold.

"So, what exactly are you doing here? Given the getup and the stir you caused with my co-workers, you seem like the assassin type, but you didn't try to attack me or anything- thanks for that, as an aside."

He puts his hands together, interlacing his fingers, waiting for a response.

@Spider_Kaiju

[you see all the shit going on with the thing, Velan, Corrin, and whoever else is in Nuuk that I forgot]

@The_Divine_Phoenix

The seated man nods along with Aya's explanations, resting his head on his hand in what seems to be a display of frustrated familiarity.

"I see..."

As Aya leaves, he turns to the servant-demon.

"Since your superior seems to have already felt what is going on, at least in regards to the former township of Nuuk, that doesn't warrant much explanation."

He nervously chuckles.

"As for whatever being brought you here, we know about it to a degree. We don't know exactly what it is, or where it's operating from, but it seems to have sent probabilistic ripples throughout every world we can observe, most immediately rendered entirely uninhabitable by baryonic matter. I believe that should be a good statement on the scale of the threat here, and we don't really have any way to directly deal with it, just containing the aftermath."

@DMUA @ThisThingisReallyBroken

Whatever is in the wall is obviously even more confused at whatever the hell just happened to the living corporate art-piece, and seems to turn and run further into the darkness. Vaguely where it was prior, a slight discoloration in the shadows can be observed: a camera, rather old at that, but it's in one piece.

[Weather in NYC is fairly clear]

@CrimsonStarFallen

Somewhat predictably, Matricardo lands on top of a large parking garage, which is approximately twenty meters shorter once the dust settles. There didn't seem to be anyone, or anything, inside though, and as expect, most of the surrounding area is obviously uninhabited, bleached like Nuuk. However, he could definitely see people on the way down, less than two hundred meters out, and can notice that many of what seem to have once been riverbeds are now entirely dry.

@Overlord775

The water tastes... about as expected: overly "minerally", for lack of a better term, almost like trying to eat sand, but quite refreshing at the same time.

@WHYNAUT

The woman seems... less surprised than one would expect. The sudden movement was clearly disorienting and created a distinct sense of shallow panic, but that was more an instinctive response than anything else. She looks at Vie and her end of the bench, her small dog more quiet now. She looks around quickly, seeing no one else immediately nearby.

"... what exactly are you? I don't remember anything like you in the reports..."

@Nuuk fight gang

Velan manages to dodge the rather simple strike, his plan going... well, to plan. The mines obviously damage the thing noticably, especially combined with Corrin's barrage of arrows, which hit into its back with a series of audible "thunks." Even more effective is Velans creation of contradictory gravitational pulls around the thing, covering its outer shell in cracks and entirely tearing off some more loose sections, like whatever replaced its hair.

However, even though the ever-increasingly distorted view of the thing, its clearly not dead. Concerningly, Corrin can distinctly see the metal heads of her arrows melt, seemingly not even due to heat but more due to some some alteration of its molecular structure, out of the wounds created as the wooden shafts fuse with its back. Thinking back to it, she can note this happening immediately as the arrows passed through the distorted area around the thing. A deep, low rumble emanates from the thing, primarily directed at Velan, who feels it as though it comes from all around and inside of him, as though his very bones are fighting against him.

While all the occurs, the thing is not idle, instead seeming to adapt to the situation. The twig-sized extrusions of the fused arrows immediately balloon into wing-like appendages, each easily twice as wide as the thing is tall and just as tall themselves as it. As this happens, the field of distortion around it grows in size and in the violence of its fight against the laws of Velans territory, engulfing and apparently neutralizing the gravitational anomalies, which seems to cause even more damage to the thing due to the instant shift in gravity, cracking it open even further. However, this doesn't exactly seem to slow it down, as vines, now a bruise-like purple and red, seep from the deeper cracks into its wooden carapace and around it, forcing it back into a somewhat normal shape.

Now on the offensive, despite clearly being in a great degree of pain, the thing simply stands up straight, moving so quickly as it does so to create a massive shockwave of wind backwards vaguely towards Corrin, and beats its new wing-like protrusions towards Velan. The pseudo-wood of the wings bursts open, revealing maddeningly complicated networks of fungal veins and vines, all exploding outwards with great force and seeming to directly force back the boundary of Velan's territory over and past his actual position. The new air here feels... indescribably wrong to him, and that is the intention. Something about this thing has built this miniature world specifically to make him suffer as greatly as possible, something it makes disturbingly clear just from the effects of the area. Spores and toxic pollen immediately assaults his inner ears, mouth, throat, and eyes, almost instantly growing small, extremely painful colonies directly onto his flesh, filling his top layer of skin with the pheromones and bodily fluids of a great deal of other, different organisms. with very explicit intentions of burrowing much deeper into him

@Hl3_or_bust

The building then begins being covered in blue, as fungi matter begins covering it's exterior, shaping into a form that resembles that of a giant mushroom.

All the while this happens, a light downpout starts falling on the area, slowly turning the desert sand wet, as the fungus emperor watches from the peak of it's palace, refreshing itself with the rain.

Though, a question pops in their mind, as they then check with their Planeswalker spark if there are other planes beside the one they are currently residing in.

Meanwhile, undeground, with the confirmation that the water tastes like water, the underground reservoir begins being utilized for things, while at the same time the mining process continues, digging both outwards and downwards.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Hm."

The older man scratches his chin for a moment.

"Nah, I got nothin', really. I've felt that myself for a long time now. It's probably not that unusual, seeing how dusty these bones are."

He chuckles lightly before standing and walking off-ship as well. A short moment later, someone else takes his spot. Their face is indistinct, but clearly male, and they're dressed in some kind of padded suit given its appearance.

"It's refreshing to find someone so reasonable for once."

The new man offhandedly
"Hello, what's your name? And something else, if you don't mind, could you show me this place? For kill the boredom" asked Noah

"Do I even know what I am doing?" I ask myself.

Deciding yes I put the surgical tools in hammer space and teleport to my dimension.

Mental note: Learn how to land better. This would have been really bad in any other situation.

Either way, there's people here. I extend the tendons in my arms, almost like a ****** up worm, into underground, right below where the people are. Sharing my senses with it, i see and hear what the people are, or whatever they speak. I also send the tendoms in my ankles to the dry river beds, in hopes to analyse it.

“Ahaha...ha...”

Through the brief haze of joy Ernest remembers the land he is in,surrounded by bodies of those who he had just witnessed the lives of.

Within his mind...

“Just like us...should we really trust them? Should we really care for them at all?! We know what they are capable of! How they treat others who are like us! They harbor the same bitterness our kin did!”

“...Yeah.”

“I-I was right! I was right! They must’ve done this to themselves! Unleashed a flurry of weapons to bombard the people who they considered different,unworthy of occupying the same air they do! They deserve no empathy...no sympathy! The peace they brokered with you was out fear! The moment they find away to crack open your hide,to crack open your shell is the moment they will scavenge your body for anything they can feast on! Why? Why do you keep thinking that such perfection exists? Such a thing as a truly perfect,peaceful being would come to accept you in their arms at the moment of your arrival? Why do you cling on to such an illusion?”

“Is it wrong to hope something will change?! Is it wrong to hope that maybe one day,just one day,we will find a place to rest?! Ugh...I don’t want to deal with this now. I have to find what caused this,doesn’t matter if they are hate filled or bitter! I still would rather have myself die than more people crushed...under this.”

He began to speak again. His body stabilizing as he spoke to the stick. With a better understanding of the language that was “English”.

“Sorry スティック, I had lost myself there. Those blumen I gave you are a gift. A meal that will aid your wounds and if your corazòn starts pumping enough blood, increase your strength two-fold. Though I must warn you,the taste is absolutely terrible! I hope we can be amigos...just for now.”

Ernest returns his attention towards the orbs of light within the walls.Calling out into the darkness.

“I can sense your mischief...but I must ask you a few things. What is going on here? Who are you? Why do you hide?”

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

One of the angels stays in the server room to see if there was another way lf accessing it, while the other searches for the mayor's office.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"That's correct, and this should be sufficiently private." She responds, looking around before fixing her gaze on Aleia

"For the first point, I'm aware of that, that's the cause of the people being afraid of us. I was not aware of the fungus however. I did hear about that last part with the angels however."

"Its unlikely its just a group of rogues, as I would most likely know of this. I think it's most likely that there's someone who can also use angels perhaps, although I do have a way to fix that potentially." She remarks, seemingly thinking

"And what do you mean by something distant and ancient?"

@Hl3_or_bust

"I am the Dreamer's sword, Vie. I only arrived here recently." She answers with a friendly smile.

@Overlord775

"Well you failed to free them from the final, greatest limitation." Elfen comments, unimpressed. "You may indulge yourselves in this city, but do not set foot in the North Pole."

"It seems like we're in quite a lot of trouble, then..."

Velan struggles the feeling of innards trying to become outards, focusing his arcane magic to nullify the effects within him while backing up. This foe seems to be taking their attacks into itself - especially physical ones. So it would be most ideal to touch it with as few of those as possible, and focus on energy or explosive barrages instead...

"Lady Corrin! Focus your attacks now, I will attempt to shut down it's adaptations and molecular alterations!" Velan calls out as he crushes one of the runes in his hands, teleporting away and to the side of the beast rushing towards him, before engulfing it in a wide, projectile wave of anti-supernatural energy. Weaken the warping and the molecular changing, keep it bound to normality and lessen it's interruption on his Lair so that he can regain his full power in this area..!

The golems begin to walk across the ocean, unknowingly moving towards America. Nika feels a bit awkward as they walk across.

Corrin reinforces her legs, using it to leap several dozen meters out of the way of the thing's attack. "I have something that may work! But it has a charge time."

As she lands, she forms a sword whose blade is twisted into an almost drill-like spiral. She pulls it back on her bow, an action that not only stretches it out to a more arrow-lke shape but begins to overcharge it with her own prana.

@Nuuk fight

Aya, noting that she wasn't noticed, but understanding why, summons her Demon King sword to her side. She hears Corrin's words of preparing something, so she elects to do what she can to aid in that, using her telekinesis to attempt to hold the enemy in place or slow their movements, while releasing a small gout of hellfire from her mouth, which quickly expands into a vast wave meant to drown out the fungal assault and hit the enemy. Her power would only soar higher the further from human the enemy was, thus having greater Mystery.

@Hl3_or_bust

"Right. The threat is of a drastic level, then. Oh also, what exactly is the state of this civilization right now? Places seem to be split. What are the remaining centers of civilization now? And what is the current population of this world?"

The remaining demon asked, curious.

@Paul_Frank

Aleia proceeded to "sink" a bit deeper into her throne when Serafall fixed her gaze on her, though not by a large amount.

"For the fungus, I was told that six months ago, a previously undiscovered fungus, believed to be related to cordyceps, evolved the ability to enter, survive inside, and influence the neural and nervous tissue of mammals, like humans. This lead to losses totaling a billion lives until containment procedures were made. After that, the other summoned appeared. From what I've been told, six of them have been killed thus far, at extreme losses to the ones making the attempt."

"And what way would say you have to fix the angel issue? Also, you wouldn't happen to have the ability to see the past, would you?"

Aleia inquired.

"As for familiarity, well, that's not really important, just something from my old world, which is most likely gone now given what I heard about the state of the worlds we were taken from."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Interesting, have you seen images of the summoned then? The person I spoke to refused to show me, under threats from the United Nations that were levied at him."

"As for how I'd deal with the angels, I possess the ability to calm and command all manners of angels or certain similar types of beings. And I do not currently possess the ability to see into the past, I don't have too many abilities anymore actually now that I think of it." She trails off after this last bit, seemingly in thought, before snapping back to it and continuing

"And I see, I heard angels in your world were called Seraphs or something of that sort, correct? Is that what you're saying I reminded you of?"

Unleashing Zeus'es lightning at the strange monster, Alfred closely focused on the monster, attempting to gauge what it's strengths and weaknesses could be.
It seemed good to the former detective, at the moment, that the monster was focused on the others.
@Hl3_or_bust

@Paul_Frank

"Not images, but I have their last known locations, albeit rather old ones. Still, if someone had such a power they could see them. I also got a few ideas of names, but I couldn't gather much on what they meant. And United Nations, huh? I had not heard of such an organization here yet."

She said, sitting up a bit again.

"So you would assert control over them, I see. I suppose we just have to find them, then. And you're much like me then, having lost much of what you could once do."

At this point, Aleia pointed at the wall behind the two, which lit up with something akin to a vast monitor that could observe places on Earth.

"And that would be correct, I suppose you do remind me of one, though I hadn't interacted with them much myself."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I see, names and old locations are a start at least. And from what I gathered, the United Nations is what it sounds like, an organization comprised on various nations uniting for a common purpose."

"Finding them would make it easier to assert control, however, I can calm them and make their rampages stop without seeing them in person. And it seems like it, what a strange turn of events." She says, looking at the wall

"I see. So does that mean you wouldn't know one if you saw them?"

@Paul_Frank

Aleia proceeds to state what she knows about the names and locations. [Aka read the post from before/ask Hl3]

"I suppose that's fair enough. And I see. I suppose that makes resolving that rather simple, assuming it works."

"As well, I might have known for sure in my old world, but things are entirely different there. If it were there, I would say your eight wings and characteristics make you a high level Seraph, but in this world, nothing is clear anymore. I'm not even the same kind of Demon that I once was either."

Aleia noted.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Indeed, so I just have to hope it does, else I'd have to search for them and get rid of them myself."

"I see, that'd be quite the ironic twist, both a Demon God and a high ranking Seraph, summoned to to same world and stripped of their powers." She says, framing it as a what if, although her tone could be assumed to mean something else

"In any case, was there much else you wanted to talk about, or was this all you wanted to meet me for?"

@Paul_Frank

Aleia clearly understood the meaning of the situation, especially given the fact she'd never even said to Serafall that she used to be a Demon God at all, yet she knew.

"That is quite an interesting situation indeed."

She said, before going quiet for a bit.

"I suppose I was also curious about your intentions, and what interesting experiences you might have to offer. What you make of this world, and all that, also."

@Hl3

Already knew I was here..?

"Co-workers? I took you to be the boss of this whole operation. At the very least it seems like you have certain... endowments that they don't."

X didn't exactly know why he was there, or rather, if there was a reason- it was to learn more about his current situation as a whole. Finding himself in a new unknown Earth and all that. He wasn't about to just give that away though.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"My intentions huh? I guess I intend to find out more about this world, and possibly fix it if that's at all possible, which leads into my thoughts on the world. It's in a sorry state for sure, and it's certainly not by accident that all of these people were summoned and given powers, so whoever did that is a mystery that must he solved as well. And what do you mean by interesting experiences?"

"Well you failed to free them from the final, greatest limitation." Elfen comments, unimpressed. "You may indulge yourselves in this city, but do not set foot in the North Pole."
"You do things one at the time, rushing things will only lead to failure."

The goatman replies.

"And, sure thing, though we are not from this plane, so what's the North Pole ?"

@Overlord775

The spark reaches out into the cosmos, and returns to the mushroom shortly. What information it brings is... concerning, to put it lightly. It can best be described as reaching out so far that one sees the back of their own head. There are no closed-off planes separated from everything else, just one immeasurably vast cosmos populated by a myriad sparks of light: newborn and dying universes.

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Just call me Al, and certainly."

The man leads Noah off the ship and a short ways into the adjacent port, which is unusually high off the water level.

"So, I imagine you've only come to be in this world not long ago?"

@CrimsonStarFallen

The people are entirely normal as far as he can discern, which is quite well. Nothing unusual comes of the riverbeds, other than a small layer of salt at the bottom that mixed into the sediment.

@Paul_Frank

While the angel that stayed behind finds little, the others find two rooms of note: one much larger and populated by a great amount of computers and several guards, and another that seems more casual, identified with a brass plaque as the mayor's office.

@WHYNAUT

The woman chuckles nervously, picking up her dog and continuing on her walk at a somewhat increased pace.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Things are... mostly fine. People have died, but with some help, civilization recuperated rather quickly. Most population centers were moved further inland, and the current population is..."

He snaps his fingers, thinking.

"About 5.6 billion at the moment."

@Listentomyrhytm

Giju's search shows rather succinctly that the soldiers weren't wrong: there isn't anyone still alive, here although she does find two bodies, a man and woman preserved by the cold of the region, with gunshot wounds through their heads.

@Edwellken

"Correctamundo... mostly. I'm not technically the boss of this place, but the ass who is never does anything, and my co-workers respect me enough to essentially treat me as the big man."

He leans up into his chair, crossing his left leg over his right.

"This isn't exactly a postal office, so what are you here for? I've been informed of some network security breeches related to this facility, which I may assume to be you?"

@nuuk fight gang

Velan's teleportation seems to be warped slightly by the shift between functional laws. It's not to any dangerous extent, but he does appear to have two left feet now. His wave of energies don't seem to do much beyond soften the conflict between the things laws and the laws of his territory, as though, somehow, nothing it is doing was unnatural.

Aya's gout of flames interact strangely with the transition between the laws acting on them, seemingly weakened by the barrier, but still highly effective. The sheer heat of the flames, even when converted into natural phenomena, is such that the fungal spores and pollen instantly ignite in a sort of dust explosion on top of the thing, vaporizing nearby concrete and melting surrounding buildings through the sheer heat of the reaction. This is only further exacerbated by Mr. Greenwood's lightning strikes, which seem entirely unaffected by the transition and hit the thing hard, with an all-too-audible sizzle.

When the explosion clears somewhat, the thing seems smaller, most of its front half being distinctly concave, with several burning scorch marks across its back, but the newly-formed wings survived somehow. It raises its club into the air, as the surrounding flames and molten materials are drawn into it, eventually igniting its core and creating blindingly hot gouts of flame from several points across it. In a flash of searing light and heat, it smashes the club onto the ground towards Velan, obviously slowed to an extent by Ayas telekinetic force considering how jerky the motion waas. Beneath himself, Velan feels the ground turn runny as he rapidly sinks before the area all around him explodes into white-hot magma, as though he was standing in the summit of a volcano as it erupts.

Meanwhile, the vines across the thing's body seem to be acting on their own. Ignited by the heat, yet still fully mobile, the spread through the air and across and under the ground towards Aya, Corrin, and Mr. Greenwood, who feel as though they're being pulled towards the thorns and spikes that cover the plants. Aya, being particularly close, can feel blood bubble up through her eyes and nose and fly off her face onto the vines.

[there was a thing for you to interact with, but you didn't and DMUA hasn't posted in response to you yet, so you'll need to wait for him unfortunately]

Back