• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Oliver_de_jesus

"Just call me Al, and certainly."

The man leads Noah off the ship and a short ways into the adjacent port, which is unusually high off the water level.

"So, I imagine you've only come to be in this world not long ago?"
Noah looks around.

"Yeap, theorized that I'm probably not the first to arrive in this world and I'll not be the last"

there was a thing for you to interact with, but you didn't
(It was the glowing orbs correct? That weird dude in the wall?)

Ernest returns his attention towards the orbs of light within the walls.Calling out into the darkness.

“I can sense your mischief...but I must ask you a few things. What is going on here? Who are you? Why do you hide?”
(Sorry if I made it too vague lol,but fair. I’ll wait)

Now that's a relief. After seeing the nature spirit wrecking through Washington, normal people are very refreshing. I pull back my tendoms and walk at somewhat normal rates towards the people.

I wave at them at a distance as i approach, speaking German well enough.

"<H-hey. Sorry for interrupting, but i'm kind of lost. Haha.>"

Dieman examines the Camera. Perhaps it holds unexpected secrets.

“Hmm”

Reminiscing the perspectives given to him by the creature, he remembers a structure just like that humans would watch out of boredom. The perspectives of the glass eyes peering out into any part of the world they so desired.

“Perhaps more live...watching their kin being slaughtered for entertainment through those glass eyes! They will watch us die here! Keep your eyes open!”

“I don’t exactly remember “television” displaying bloodsport. No...that seems unlikely, such violence was never seen as a means of entertainment to masses in my world either. More a means to an end than anything. This seems far more innocent...curious even.”

“Hey...スティック,we’re on T.V!”

Whoosh Whoosh

Lifting his gauntlets,he began waving his hands as a means of greetings.

H-Hello!”

He moves closer to the camera. Approaching it with the stick figure.

Last edited:
Corrin leaps into the air, summoning an armored Wyvern and mounting it, flying upwards to put some distance between herself and the monster. Judging from how Aya is being affected, being in those vines' vicinity is not a good thing. And while Corrin personally cares little for Aya... she doesn't appreciate having a comrade-in-arms treated like this.

She aims the Broken Phantasm at the monster.

"Calad... BOLG!"

She lets go.

The projectile shoots out, crossing kilometers in a single instant, its form twisting in the air, pulling at the space around it. It rockets right towards the monster, and if it strikes successfully, it will proceed to twist the monster's space, even if it were to attempt to teleport away.

@Hl3

X nods.

"You or your employer(s) have been keeping tabs on the other powered individuals brought here. You have information that's both extremely valuable and extremely dangerous. And that's part of the reason why I'm here." He pauses.

"But if I was able to find you, others can too. And you seem so nonchalant it's almost as if you were expecting me. That leads me to believe that you have some countermeasure or assurance for such a situation, or that I'm not the first such 'visitor' you've had... Either way, my exact business here depends on what it is you have to offer." Or to be precise, what type of person you are. Depending on their objectives, someone able to access information on this level could either be an enormous threat or an invaluable ally.

@Fight

Aya seems to either push through or not really be bothered by the pain that much.

Quickly, her entire body goes up in flames, as they are released at the surroundings, the vines, everything that is an enemy. One thing some might notice however is that the flames are burning not only the enemy, but herself as well. Aya is burning her existence away gradually, using this fact to empower herself further than before, to amplify her flames and most importantly, her hold over the enemy so as to ensure the attempted attack by Corrin strikes true.

She swung her sword at any that managed to get close, the raging flames that burned Mystery surrounding it, while also applying telekinesis to herself to some extent, to try to prevent parts of her from escaping.

It also seemed as though she was preparing something of her own in case the blade did not finish off the target.

@Paul_Frank

"Ah, that matter. I suppose that makes sense. I was told that whatever force was doing this was also rendering entire universes uninhabitable, so it is unlikely to be an easy thing to deal with. I was going to offer my aid to them as well, to an extent, as I thought that may lead to interesting things. And as for your second inquiry, well, anything really. New world, new possibilities, and all that. Ones that I wish to collect and witness. Something like that, anyway. Could be many things."

Aleia answered, describing her own view.

"It's normal to seek new experiences, isn't it?"

@Hl3_or_bust

"Even in this world, humanity is as adaptable as ever, I see."

The demon noted.

"Say, you wouldn't happen to know anything about a creature that fights with spores and vines, would you? Aya and some others are fighting it right now, after it attacked one of them."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I see. And I suppose so, although some would say that its more normal to seek out new experiences by experiencing those things yourself." Serafall responds

"As for interesting experiences, in this world, I haven't had many experiences in general, having just been summoned and all. I witnessed some men shoot themselves out of fear accidentally, that's about it."

@Hl3_or_bust

One enters the larger room, and sits around waiting to see what occurs in there before it does anything, while another looks around the mayor's room while he's not present

@Paul_Frank

"I do experience them myself, sometimes. Sometimes it's through vessels and the like. I'm fine with doing things by myself sometimes, but this is a new world, so I've chosen to remain here now. Some of the bodies I make are just as much me as I am, I'd say."

"And I see. I suppose it makes sense that the humans of this world fear us as much as they do. Do you expect this world to fundamentally change on account of everyone being here now?"

The spark reaches out into the cosmos, and returns to the mushroom shortly. What information it brings is... concerning, to put it lightly. It can best be described as reaching out so far that one sees the back of their own head. There are no closed-off planes separated from everything else, just one immeasurably vast cosmos populated by a myriad sparks of light: newborn and dying universes.
OH ...

Well, anyway ....

With their servants building the kingdom, the blue capes causing mass parties all over the country and it's newly aquired human servants having pancakes, the grandshroom decides to do a stroll through the land

They have no aim, no place in mind where to head to nor any expectations, but their nature itself demands to reality that something important will happen, so they are confident they will find something no matter what.

Last edited:
@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I'm not sure, the amount of change depends on what the other summoned people decide to do. I haven't spoken to any of them really, so I wouldn't know. I expect that some aspects of the world might change at least."

@Paul_Frank

"I've spoken to a few. One in particular seems to position himself as a grand reformer of sorts, so I'm curious to see how that ends up going. Do you have any goals of your own, besides just helping people, then? Some set of ideas you live by, like my own?"

Velan takes a truest control of the land around him, leaping behind him and enforcing his will upon the landscape - redirecting the plume of magma-like substances that might burst at any time and readying it to instead point at the creature in question..! Strengthening ground and weakening others, before taking control of the earth manipulated this way and contributing to it, as if using it's own attack against it!

Furthermore, as a defensive action, Velan summons forth a strong gravitational field around him, both propelling him to float a few feet in the air and constantly pushing away anything that might come near him. It's strength is strong, potent, close to his body, close to his being and psyche, at it's greatest potential because of it..! And now, Velan is preparing something...

@Paul_Frank

"I'd like to hear them, if that's fine. I told you my own, after all."

Aleia pointed out. She seemed to be getting more used to this conversation and looked a bit less awkward.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Serafall looks like she's about to say something, before deciding to not do that.

"Hmm. Listen, I'm aware the the angels and demons of your world weren't inherently opposed to eachother, as your butler said so to my men, but, I personally have reasons for at the least, not completely trusting you immediately. As such, I'd rather not."

"But, as you said, you did tell me yours, so I can either give you a small idea of what my goals may be, or I can answer a different question."

@Oliver_de_jesus

The new man nods, continuing to walk.

"I don't suppose you know anything about what is currently happening near where we believe you and the others appeared, that being Nuuk, Greenland, do you?"

@Listentomyrhytm

Giju, moving south, passes over two other distinct landmasses, both desolate, although seemingly not due to any infections, just that they were never settled to begin with. Eventually, she finds the remains of a much larger city along the ocean, split into several rivers by an island, identified by aged signery as Quebec City.

@CrimsonStarFallen

It seems as though most people were already in the process of getting as far from the collapsed building as possible, as even though they likely didn't know about Matricardo himself doing it, it was certainly not a good sign.

@DMUA @ThisThingisReallyBroken

Upon opening the camera, it becomes apparent that the screen is damaged, although far from to the extent that it's unusable. The screen is dim, so much so it barely illuminates the darkness, but that's no issue for Dieman. There are the expected options of recording new footage and replaying older, collected footage, selectable with a directional pad on the main body of the camera.

@Lou_change

The innards of the sheep are in mostly normal order, if obviously dysfunctional due to the body being dead and populated by a large collection of black, airy specks.

@Edwellken

The "man" chuckles.

"You're not exactly a chump in the realm of finding things, are you not? And even if they found this place, one so far out of the way and giving so little direct, tangible benefit given their other capabilities..."

He smirks.

"I have my ways of dealing with people~."

He straightens himself in his chair.

"Anyways, you're here for answers, probably as to why you're here, who else appeared, who I am, yadda yadda, expository shit, is that correct?"

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"That is what I was referring to before, so it seems I have you too much credit."

The older man chuckles lightly.

"More seriously, not much. Most of the information we have is from observing that confrontation, as the entity involved is believed to have only just manifested. However, from what we do know, and considering how your superior seems to be combating it directly, I have some advice to give: destroy it all at once, brutally and without a chance for retaliation, otherwise... you will have issues."

@Paul_Frank

The Angelos in the larger room doesn't observe much, as the guards are, well, just doing their job at the moment, although they seem quite nervous.

In the mayor's office, the Angelos quickly find a small laptop buried in the bottom of a shelf put into one of the legs of the desk.

@Overlord775

While most of the mushroom's conquering goes off without a hitch, their satyrs start to encounter significant resistance. People in significantly different uniforms from the soldiers seen before, and capable of operating on equal, if not outright superior, footing to the satyrs in terms of physical abilities, on top of a marked resistance to the effects on their presence. Moreover, their weapons are strange, firing what can best be described as the impression of a bullet that seems to forcelessly bore through matter up to some pre-determined point, with any Satyrs hit quickly detonating from within. Most egregiously, they seem to have some method to dull or fully negate the Satyrs effects on normal people, although the process is far from instant, causes symptoms most comparable to accelerated withdrawal, and generally seems ill-suited for human use.

@nuuk fight gang

Ayas methods of combating the vines seem ill-advised at best, as even with the extreme nature of her flames, the vines simply grow and move so fast that they can move for quite a while despite being fully engulfed in the flames, something that pulls a constant stream of blood from every orifice on her face, strong enough that it feels as though it intends to tear her eyes from their sockets with itself, and from beneath her nails, even if it is almost instantly vaporized by her own flames. However, her empowered telekinesis seems to have significantly more effect now.

Velans own response to the things attacks seem more distracting than anything else, as the liquid rock and metal simply slides off its "skin" like water on a repellant surface, although the new gravitational anomaly, combined with Ayas telekinetic efforts, sends the things upper body flinging backwards and even lifting it off its feat for a moment, before it manages to regain its ground.

Right as Caladbolg strikes.

Even as the two worlds it bores through fight and scream against it, the sword flies true, boring through the conflicted division between laws without much hassle, and tearing clear down through the thing, through its head and exiting through its stomach-area into the ground. The result is the two halves of its torso flailing in the combined forces of the anomaly and Ayas telekinetic force, their insides a very clear series of interlocking, parallel rings, like a trees innards, before randomly hitting each other and fusing back together at the neck.

However, even as it maintains a solid footing, it doesn't seem to respond, as though stunned or, perhaps, truly dead. Despite the appearance of potential victory, at the newly formed neck, multiple throbbing wooden pustules can be seen to form, with whatever equivalent of veins the thing possesses spread across them almost like a mosaic pattern. As it beats against its own outer shell, Corrin, Aya, and most especially Velan feel their hearts beat in tune, independent of their own heartrate, and with such force that it easily cracks most of their ribs, rips into their lungs, and in Velans case even results in a series of quiet, barely felt "pops" sprinkled across the left side of his chest, as blood pools beneath the skin.

As for some actual good news, the vines that attacked the three, Corrin, Aya, and Mr. Greenwood, seem to have either died or retreated into the ground.

@Oliver_de_jesus

The new man nods, continuing to walk.

"I don't suppose you know anything about what is currently happening near where we believe you and the others appeared, that being Nuuk, Greenland, do you?"
"No, I have no idea what is happening, can you tell me?"

Hmm. Talking much may not be a good idea here, but it's worth a try. I get into talking distance to the group of people.

"A-anyway, do you guys know where the closest habitable settlement is?"

I remove some tissue with the black specks pull the sheep into the left corner and pull out another to repeat the process 37 more times(remove tissue with either infection.)

Peeping over the stick man’s shoulders,Ernest shuffled around the camera to get a better look.

Is it a trap?! TELL ME STICKMAN!”

Sniff

Moving away from the stick man,he began to circle the camera. Turning the tip of his fingers into a small candle for light.

Oh...buttons. Maybe we can play older visions from this camera? Though I think I’ve already watched footage from this,it would be best if you witnessed such too.”

shnk

Ernest kept his sword in hand, anxiety bursting his heart into action as it fuels his muscles with adrenaline. He keeps alert while he analyzes the footage with the stick.

sniff

Looking for hostile scents.

Last edited:
"G-Gah!" Corrin collapses to one knee. As she attempts to stand back up, her Renewal and Good Fortune skills kick in, restoring about 30% of her maximum vitality. Camaraderie and Amaterasu also activate, healing the allies in Corrin's vicinity, as well as healing herself due to their presence. Furthermore, her Seal skills take effect on the monster, lowering its strength, speed, resistance, defense, and magic. It seems this is going to be a bit more of an issue than she originally thought...

Rally Spectrum
Rally Movement

"Stay strong! I can increase your powers!" Corrin shouts out to her allies. A multicolored wave of light emits from her, affecting Velan, Aya, and Alfred (And other people if they're there, I'm not sure), increasing their Strength, Speed, Durability, Magic Resistance, Skill, Luck, and Movement speed. With that taken care of, she searches through her arsenal. Something that can prevent regeneration is needed...

Aha! Perfect.

She manifests a black-and-violet scythe, a long purple chain attached to it. It'll require her to get close, though... So the trick is to develop a strategy for doing that without being immediately injured herself.

Last edited:
Getting a rest in the town for awhile, I suddenly get bored. I then ask (in French) to the nearest people I can found about this world’s main attraction.

“Hey, where can I found some big scary monster around here?”

@Hl3_or_bust

"My lady did not expect them to be so... mobile and powerful. She expected a disease, rather than a superhuman pile of fungal matter. In any case, your advice is noted, thank you."

"This resembles a powered individual more than it does a disease. Yet it seems those like us are able to withstand even direct exposure for some time."

@Nuuk fight

The people fighting hear a telepathic message.

We need to destroy this thing all at once, to leave no trace behind. That is the information I have received.

Aya concludes that this body will certainly need repairing once this is done.

Be that as it may, she continues burning herself for more power.

She can't use her trump card right now, as Corrin is going in.

That is why, for now, she continues applying her crushing forces to try keep it in place, while dropping through a portal to get out of the immediate line of fire.

Do any of you have anything of that kind of firepower, or do I have to resort to my own methods?

She inquired with everyone.

@Paul_Frank

Aleia seems briefly distracted by something, as if paying attention to something else, before returning.

"I suppose that is fair. I'd like to hear whatever you can tell me. Also, pardon if my attention is drawn away for brief periods, my vessel is currently engaged in battle."

She answered.

"I can talk though, it is no issue."

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust

"My lady did not expect them to be so... mobile and powerful. She expected a disease, rather than a superhuman pile of fungal matter. In any case, your advice is noted, thank you."

@Nuuk fight

The people fighting hear a telepathic message.

We need to destroy this thing all at once, to leave no trace behind. That is the information I have received.

Aya concludes that this body will certainly need repairing once this is done.

Be that as it may, she continues burning herself for more power.

She can't use her trump card right now, as Corrin is going in.

That is why, for now, she continues applying her crushing forces to try keep it in place, while dropping through a portal to get out of the immediate line of fire.

Do any of you have anything of that kind of firepower, or do I have to resort to my own methods?

She inquired with everyone.

@Paul_Frank

Aleia seems briefly distracted by something, as if paying attention to something else, before returning.

"I suppose that is fair. I'd like to hear whatever you can tell me. Also, pardon if my attention is drawn away for brief periods, my vessel is currently engaged in battle."

She answered.

"I can talk though, it is no issue."
“I do, but I’m more concerned with keeping you alive, stranger.” Quickly, the old man whispered a magical spell, and an aura covered Aya just instantaneously. A restorative healing spell. “Curaga!”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Anything I can tell you huh..." She pauses in thought, debating what to answer with

"Hmm, much like you, I may not always appear in my normal appearance, I can always change what I look like, so there's a chance that this isn't my true appearance." She says, listing off an ultimately useless fact

"Something more interesting however, those angels that your people spoke to, some tales say they used to be humans, and that the higher ranks are fractions of the will of the creator deity."

"And, I see, is the battle going well?"

@Hl3_or_bust

The angel in the mayor's office decides to see if it can open up the laptop before he comes, ready to flee back to Paradiso with it in case it heard footsteps

Last edited:
"You do things one at the time, rushing things will only lead to failure."

The goatman replies.

"And, sure thing, though we are not from this plane, so what's the North Pole ?"
[ @WHYNAUT just in case you missed it, this is the reply to your comment]

@Hl3_or_bust

The Satyr would try to fight back using their Green and Red Echantments (Respectivelly plants and fire), but is clearly not enough power to deal with these upgraded soldiers.

Meanwhile, the fungalord is disappointed at it's lack of findings, so it decides to kill those party poopers that are messing with it's satyrs.

Using it's Planeswalker powers, it summons hordes of eldrich beings, spirits and more sayrs in the attacked areas, overall couting for a force tenfold the number of assalients.

There's no kill like overkill after all.

Lastly, the giant spore-born teleports itself above the location of the largest battle and begins unloading at the soldiers using it's big gun from her floating position, while simultaneusly summoning many evil eyes of Dreeg around itself, their gaze quite litterally paraliziyzing, and uses them to bombard the soldiers with gory explosions.

It's strenght bolstered by the raveling created by it's followers, while it's presence bolsters them instead, the giant musheoom emits a terrifing, bone-chilling battle roar to it's enemies.

"WAAAAAAGH !!!"

@ZephyrosOmega

I will try to hold them down then, hit them when you can.

@Paul_Frank

"Is that so? That's certainly different, and rather interesting. Them being humans, that is. Not the shapeshifting, I can do that too."

Aleia responded.

"The battle is going acceptably, although my vessel is sustaining notable damage. That said, do you have any questions for me in particular?"

"Of course."

Corrin taps into the deepest reserves of her knowledge and tracing, taking on the skill and experiences of a certain famous swordsman of japan. In a crackle of crimson electricity, the dragoness manifests a... particular sword. Lines of mana appear on the hand holding the weapon, running up through her clothing and becoming visible on her face as well.

"Time. Space. Soul. Principle. The blade that severs creation and returns all to ash." She grips the Katana with both hands and raises it into the air. Anyone with decent senses can tell that the blade tears at her very essence, threatening to end her life then and there.

[Charge time, baby]

Last edited:
"Distance is required."

Velan waves a hand and cracks another teleportation rune, instead focusing far, far away to give him plenty of distance from the fight and it's distortions - allowing the stability of normal reality to adjust, with the pressure of the space around him specifically altering to fit and comfort his unstable body in a way that reduces conflict and brings him to a slow path towards recovery - all while taking a forceful control of the matter of his own body to close up weaknesses.

He doesn't make any attacks for now, instead focusing on allowing himself to get back to a reasonable health before continuing. The pain hurts, but is it one to take him down? No. He shall persist..! Such a foe of "natural", twisted disposition shall find themselves faced with the folly of their actions..!

Back