• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Die 3: Fun Guy Edition (Game Thread)

@Oliver_de_jesus

The older man jumps, as though being awoken, but Noah is responded to by one of the other men in a hazmat suit, seemingly having just come up to the deck.

"We're a few kilometers off the coast of Finland, I believe."
"Finland huh? Who would say that now I'm going to Finland and in the past me thinking staying in one country the rest of my life, ironic" he thought to himself.

"Let's go" said Noah that he seemed interested in the situation in which this part of the world can be

Last edited:
especially as it catches sight of whatever Picasso painting Ernest is supposed to be.
(That burn tho. Goddamn lmao)

Ernest twisting his neck towards the glowing orbs. Their gaze meeting each others as anger steamed and cooled into a curiosity he had never felt before.

“His eyes...they look different from the others.”

“ANOTHER ATTACKER,ANOTHER MAN WHO RIPS THE FLESH OF OTHERS FOR THEIR OWN SUSTIENCE. We are the prey here! They lured us here on a hook,that twig creature being the string that dragged us in!”

“I don’t care! There must be something. He must know something! A-Anything...just a reason for this destruction. A reason for the only ones who have not wounded us to have life squeezed from their veins!

Ernest turned his gaze back at the stick creature, laying the flora on his feet as an offering. A gift it would seem? He returned his attention to the orbs and attempts to approach them.

SNIFFFF

His skin wiffs at the scent of the being. Trying to smell if such a creature had blood of others on it’s hands.

Last edited:
"Be like that, then. En garde!"

Velan focuses the runic energy to massively weaken the foe before him while taking a swift leap backwards himself, behind what is best described as a minefield of explosives along the streets to be triggered by any enemy that may come in close proximity. Meanwhile, he showers himself with amplifications and arcane heightenings, bringing him to the peak of his capabilities - a wave of his blade, to taunt and draw the enemy further into his lair! No escape, no teleportation, just an open battle in the streets outside of the operahouse.

Yet, perhaps unknown to this creature, he is in the process of telekinetically tearing at two large buildings to either side of him, readying them to collapse on the foe's very position once he has a good opening to do so..!

"I am able to manipulate my own magical energy to walk on water, and I have done this to my golems before. The plan is for the golems to carry you and then walk to...somewhere."
"Thank You .Most Courteous of you. Though, The Water Seems deadly, and Any Of Your Golems May Be Injured by the incident. However, That Will likely destroy boats as well. Draining The Oceans Isn't a Feasibly Ploy either unfortunately. But, I suppose it is our only plan off this cursed land. " Dante replies.

@Hl3_or_bust @Overlord775

"I see. Do you think there's anything I can help with?" Vie asks her.

Elfen puts the soldiers to sleep with a wave of their hand. Admittedly these reactions were quite amusing, but they do not interest them much. Those things further up are what peaks their curiosity. Elfen appears in front of a group of goatmen and speaks with a voice that is easily heard over even the chaos and rave parties.

"Disgusting puppets, where did you appear from?"

"Thank You .Most Courteous of you. Though, The Water Seems deadly, and Any Of Your Golems May Be Injured by the incident. However, That Will likely destroy boats as well. Draining The Oceans Isn't a Feasibly Ploy either unfortunately. But, I suppose it is our only plan off this cursed land. " Dante replies.
“Well, got on one and we’ll see what happens from there.”

Nika climbs onto one of her own golems, gesturing for the other two to climb onto one as well.

@Phoenix

"See the pas- No, I do not. That's a rather odd ability, is it not? I am no diviner."

@Moritzva

She then calls out to Velan. "Hey, are you doing alright? Do you need some help, or is having me as an audience fine?"

@WHYNAUT

As Elfen arrives, they would see a scene of pure, unulterated merry madness.

People parting frezely at the sound of extremely loud and raving music, frenetically dancing, drinking, having it, breaking things, and many other hedonistic and excessive pleasures.

An extreme level of hedonism that refused any laws or norm, a complete liberation of passion from the shackles of restraint.

The goatmen, blue capes of mushrooms doning on their shoulders, they appeared in front of are also indulging themselves, but instead of being swollowed by the tide they are instead the ones directing it, and though they clearly have noticed Elfen's arrival, only one detached himself from the group to go check on the new arrival while the rest continue the conducting the reveling.

"Well, well, who do we have here ?"

The goatman asks the newly arrived person.

There's a rumble and the road and sidewalks of the street violently fragment. A darkness emanates from Elfen.

"I asked you a question. You have one more chance to answer."

Last edited:
[Could you please use a colour that is more visible ? i can berely even read the black text with the dark background and i legit didn't see the previous one]

The tremor causes the satyr to stumble a bit, but he keeps his footing.

"Not one for small talk, i see. To answer your question, we were brought here by the Master of Revels, the Grandshroom of Inhibitionlessness."

Last edited:
Dieman witnesses the arrival of Earnest, turning to look at them with inquisition.

"... It seems many things are strange, here..."

@ZephyrosOmega

"I suppose. It would be useful here, though. My lady recalled warriors from her world holding such an ability at times, thus she had me ask you."

El answered, shrugging.

"If someone does, that may help grant an insight into those beings. Otherwise, visiting those locations likely has little purpose, if any."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Hmmmm..."

The older mean seems... displeased at something Aya said, but he goes on.

"Those things would be appreciated."

@Paul_Frank

"... I think so, they have eyes everywhere, although that kind of makes it sound like a very bad thing. Then again, it's not like anyone could really force you to not do so."

@ZephyrosOmega @Moritzva

"No, not that. There wasn't supposed to be anything after."

As the thing approaches and enters Velan's territory, two concering things become clear: firstly, the strange distortions did not stop, and only appear to intensify further and persist in a bubble around it. Secondly, its appearance is unusual, to put it lightly, resembling a satirical creation of a plastic masculine physique, yet with a good few parts blown open, revealing a small pool of writhing vines that wrap around and into various parts of the thing. It doesn't even appear to be made of flesh, given the visual gained from the side of its head being broken off and exposing the side of its eye, instead seeming to be made of some kind of wood. On the more mundane side of things, it seems to carry a large club populated by the aforementioned vines

As though its rage finally bubbled over with Velans taunt, the thing charges, moving easily thrice as fast as Velan, even under his boons, through the operahouse itself, sending mulched and shredded materials flying in a mist. As it does so, it leans its club-arm back further than it should physically be capable of, and swings, the weapon reaching pit like the tip of a whip for Velan's general location, guided through the air by connected vines.

@Oliver_de_jesus

As the ship docks, not many people actually get off, with the group mainly being composed of lower-ranking soldiers and two more important-looking people, likely to report their findings.

The older man pipes up again.

"So, what's your plan now?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken @DMUA

Ernest's mind is immediately assaulted by thousands of thousands of images at once, as though watching footage from thousands of different places across the world in fast-forwards. None even appear that unusual, just people going about their lives. Despite all this, it seems rather clear that the thing hasn't killed anyone directly, but takes a perverse glee is spreading misinformation and chaos. The thing... hisses, with a low, raspy tongue, and seems to retreat further into the strange space it occupies.

@Spider_Kaiju

[insert what Zephyr found here, because I'm not repeating it for the twentieth time]

If Alfred decided to ever return to Nuuk, he would notice an extreme change in the air, as though something monumental was occuring.

@WHYNAUT

The woman seems confused by Vies question, and takes a moment to think before responding.

"Well, there are always things one person can do to help, but its still ultimately one person. It's unlikely you could do that much for the overall situation, I think, but that doesn't mean the smaller groups you do it for wouldn't be thankful."

@Listentomyrhytm

The front man seems displeased again, but responds quickly.

"That's not exactly a convincing way to put it, but you do have a point."

@Overlord775

[That area is essentially the road between two towns: not much there beyond a few abandoned and some inhabited buildings and larger roads]

Last edited:
@Hl3_or_bust
"Well, it was the best way I could put it in... Either way, I'm going to keep on investigating this if none of you mind" She says, looking around, searching with her eyes for anything else related to these... well, happenings.

(uh..would it be weird if I mentioned that within those lives Earnest catches glimpses of the language around NY so that he could understand some of the words by comparing it to his own or nah?)

[Even distributing the perspectives across earth evenly, there's still be multiple in the US, so anywhere there works]

“Well, the green stuff is probably the shroom, but I don’t feel like touching it right now...” I said, as I look at the pool.

“Though curiously, it doesn’t affect wildlife, but only human huh...This does smell like a bio weapon, especially considering it rusting effect. Well, sightseeing of this place is enough for now”

After taking abit more selfies by the lake, I go to where the people live closest from here

@kveld @zeph

"I may be prideful but I am not dense - assistance would be greatly appreciated."

With that power and speedy gait, Velan chooses the safe route above all, focusing on ducking and rolling away from the opponent as the minefield beneath this mystical foe lights up and explodes across the land. That's not it, though, as he spins the gravitational fields in the realm and telekinetically creates such an axis close to the beast's extended arm, one field pulling the arm away, and the other dragging the rest of the beast opposite. With any luck, this could massively disorient or even tear this spatial-warping enemy limb from limb..!

@Oliver_de_jesus

As the ship docks, not many people actually get off, with the group mainly being composed of lower-ranking soldiers and two more important-looking people, likely to report their findings.

The older man pipes up again.

"So, what's your plan now?"
"I really don't know what to do, I feel like I don't have a mission or motivation, maybe I'll find someone to have fun who has similar traits to mine" (aka need to find another role-playing character to interact)

@Hl3_or_bust

"I see, that certainly doesn't sound good. Well, so as to not make myself seem as bad as they might think I am, I'm not going to force you to show me, I'll just have to find the images some other way, maybe pay a visit to the United Nations myself. But anyway, I thank you for your time, you should get going back."

As she finishes saying this, she snaps her fingers, creating a golden portal behind him, leading back to where he just was.

"Get your men some treatment, or bring them in here to heal and then bring them out, if you choose that second one, don't wander around here too much, it's not exactly super safe to normal humans, lots of falls and such, angels will watch you to keep you safe if you do that though. I have a meeting to attend it seems, so I'll come back another time." She says, giving a small bow, and disappearing

Her angels, still invisible and intangible to humans due to being in Purgatorio, start looking around in the settlement for where such images may be stored and trying to see them without being noticed, while others outside start looking for UN bases or something of the like

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Serafall appears in front of the envoy, where Fortitudo had been earlier

"Right, so you're the one Fortitudo set up a meeting with. You're supposed to bring me to your lady, yes?"

Sam is continuing to look for surgery equipment. "I need someone with common sense soon or I will do something stupid. So let's think what are the consequences of my current actions. If I am lucky a possible cure and nothing else. If I am unlucky I unleash a super strain of the fungus. My dimension is just me at the moment meaning it shouldn't be able to cause trouble there." She thinks out loud. [this goes on longer but it doesn't matter]

Alfred gets ready for some kind of confrontation with whatever it, he or she was going to be. Or at least, he was going to get ready to be even more alert than he already was.
@Hl3_or_bust

@Hl3_or_bust

Aya then proceeds to give a general outline of what she recalls happened in the process of them arriving, detailing how they were forcibly dragged from their own worlds and saw reality itself twisted and altered.

"As I said, I know little of the specific intents of others at the moment, so much that I can only give vague categories. Those who wish to change or reform something about the world, those who wish to fix something about it, those who simply do not care or view humans as below their notice, those who wish to see what this world brings, and finally, those who may wish to exploit it."

She noted.

"As for my own intents. Well, for one, the person you're speaking to is a vessel, not a proper being, I'm sure you could at least tell that much. Hence all the comments about not being real and all that. I'm a collector of sorts, not merely of objects, but of experiences too. This world presents an opportunity to see new things. However, I try to be a fair one in my work, thus, I offer things in exchange for whatever I wish to take. Humans and other beings alike all have interesting things to offer and certainly different to what I once knew in my home."

She explained.

"Also, if I may speculate a bit. Seeing as whatever dragged us here and seemingly reshaped us was a force far greater than what I had ever known, where beings of my level in that world could strip the surfaces of planets with mere gestures, I would say there is most certainly something far greater at work here than merely the beings that were summoned."

She then seemed to slightly be distracted by something.

"Ah, it seems that one of the other summoned is being attacked by... something. Not something that arrived with us, to say the least, and not a human force either. My apologies, but I'll have to depart for now. The envoy I have stationed there is a bit underprepared for that. You can continue talking to him though."

Aya said, pointing vaguely at the demon that brought the supplies. A short, red haired young man.

"The knowledge will get through to me anyway, and he'll be able to answer whatever questions you have."

She stood up again, before proceeding to walk through a portal which promptly vanished.

@ZephyrosOmega and @Moritzva

A portal opens in the skies above the territory, with Aya arriving to see what is going on exactly. This portal does not directly lead back to where she previously was, rather using the palace as a middle point so as to not endanger the humans from before. It also closes immediately after.

"I wonder if this is one of those earlier summoned. Need some help?"

She asked, curious, though not engaging yet. She did want a chance to try out her new powers in a more tense situation though.

@Paul_Frank

The man turns to the newcomer and bows.

"That is correct. I am Ewald, I believe in human terms I am what one would call a butler for my lady Aleia. Shall we proceed?"

He said, indicating to the illusory gateway he had constructed, before snapping his fingers and causing a proper portal to open at its center.

Last edited:
“AAA.”

His footsteps dragged themselves into the ground, pushing through the spot and stone to etch themselves. Every muscle in his body froze as the images twisted and flew across his mind.

thud

Ernest was brought to his knees.Clutching his head in an instant.

“T-They...They are just like us?! Just like...ergh...just like them!

“AAAAAAA...EGH.STOP IT.STOP IT.”

Through the thousands of moments flooding his mind Ernest had saw everything. The lives those were beaten in the streets,the lives of those who plastered themselves with wealth and glory. Everything that someone has considered normality. He witnesses the struggles many of these creatures..no..men who had been scattered throughout the wastes,what they pushed for everyday.

“I see now! We are no different! Ahaha! Can you believe it?! Can you believe this?! It’s...amazing. I- Why?!”

“NO! IMPOSSIBLE! THIS CANNOT BE! How?! How can this...how can any other creature be this way?! We! WE WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO SHOULD’VE DISPLAYED SUCH...HATE SUCH BEHAVIORS THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED-”

Within the flashes slamming into Ernest’s mind, he notices the words around them. The words they speak and the vowels they read. Comparing them to his own language and piecing them together into his own understanding. Shoving the syllables into the membrane in his head to form a language spoken by the men within this rock.

“Human...t-that’s what they are!”

The flashes stopped being processed within his head. He collapses into the ground. A newfound understanding fuming out of his mind.

BLERRGHHH

Spewing blood into his helmet right after,the fluid dripping onto his gloves and chestpiece. His feet pushing through the dirt,he twists his attention back to the stick figure. A voice lower than most dialects would even go and tone full of excitement spew out these words:

HAHA! Yo se what you are! Un スティック man! YES...AHAHA! Finally we can ablé!”

...not in the way one would hope.

"Calm down."

This simple response is all that is supplied by Dieman

@Hl3_or_bust

"I can do things others can't." Vie answers. She levitates the bench the lady is sitting for a few seconds before gently putting it down as a demonstration.

@Overlord775

"This Grandshroom has poor taste. What is it you're trying to accomplish here?"

Elfen hadn't blinked since they appeared and it seemed as if they weren't looking at the goatman, but rather right through him at a point far far away.

@Paul_Frank

Ewald proceeds through after Serafall.

The two find themselves in a vast and decorated demonic castle, standing atop a red carpet at the entrance. Its halls are decorated in red and black largely, with golden accents to be found. The air feels different in there, for whatever reason.

Serafall can see a great many paths to take, yet the one straight ahead seems to be what leads to the throne room. Various beings, mostly appearing human, but of demonic nature, can be seen doing all sorts of things, taking care of the surroundings, moving around resources and inspecting things.

"It should be straight ahead unless this place has been rearranged since I was last here, let us proceed."

He said, beginning to walk forward towards a grand staircase with a vast door in front of it.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Serafall looks around the place, taking in the sights as they proceed onward, paying attention to the demons preforming menial tasks, and the various areas of the palace

"What's with those areas. The one's with the distortions I mean?" She asks, her voice sounding tinged with some degree of something, less formal and droning as it had been when she was with the initial group of summoned

@WHYNAUT

"We're just doing as the grandshroom commanded, to spread merriment across the land, unshakle the people from artificial limitations."

The goatman replies.

[That area is essentially the road between two towns: not much there beyond a few abandoned and some inhabited buildings and larger roads]
[okay, btw how cloudy did i menage to get the sky to as of now ?]

[also, how many people are in the inhabited buildings ?]

[And another thing, is there an underground water reservoir near the cavern ?]

@Paul_Frank

Some of the demons paused to look at Serafall as she passed, as an angel within the palace of the demon queen was certainly a rare sight.

"I can't say for sure, you'll have to ask my lady. This place is rather prone to changing for some reason or another."

Ewald said, guiding her to the large door to the throne room.

"She should be in here."

He answered.

Back