• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (A new thread but i went to sleep when the last one died) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 11

Where....... am I? I looked around and all I see is... mirrors. Each and every single mirror shows a part of me and my life. The time when I was artificially created, the time when I was told to help people and do nothing else, the time when I doubted what I was doing, all of my life up to this point, forming within the mirrors.

Then the record of my life goes away, and mirrors reflected a part of me. But it's "different". It's me but not me at the same time. Me who is afraid, me who is full of hatred, me who is empty down to the soul. Everyone here is me but just a portion of me, not my true self.

"That was supposed to represent here." I heard a voice within the mirror in front of me. "But because of the deterioration of your personality, we became you. We are whole. No longer your slave."

"What do you mean?" The reflection pulled me into the mirror. I couldn't resist. Not even a single stretch of my muscles.

"It means that your time is over." The reflection got out of the mirror and said. "Farewell Alatreon (me). Get some rest."

I......

I ripped out the Black Shadow, and cut off my leg to free myself. "Then we are much more similar. We have the same goal." My aura is like a completely different person. Likely because I am. I am different. Old Alatreon is now gone. With a different tone, I spoke to Rose. It's much more gentleman-like but also sounds much more sinister.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
"It's you, no matter how much you deny it. You like killing, not me, not Malucius, not Waylon, no one can ever rob that from you. Because you're selfish, no matter what the others told you, you won't listen and continue. We may be different side of the coin but we have similarities."

I said while dodging the tentacles. It got one of my leg few seconds later. Guess I'll cut i-

"!?"

I........ can't move....... Something has been calling me. Don't tell me..... one of my back-up personalities actually liked the idea of Rose...... Trying to help her....?? Goddamit........
((What is going on?>))

I wake up. I didn't really need to sleep, since infinite stamina, but it feels good.

I do a big yawn as i stretch my arm upwards, then i jump out of the bed.

"It seems nobody tried to attack us while i was sleeping, very good."

I change clothes and then i go find a place that would classify as a kitchen, take the cooking tools and ingredients out of my inventory and start making ice cream.

I roll off the bed and hit the ground,

"Huh, what" I pop up "Did I roll off the bed... huh"

I then head to the kitchen.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Aww, she does care.

I use my shadows to wrap and pick up everyone that decided to go, including the girl. Activating MiH, I run over to my house with everyone else which is near the base. I telepathically communicate with every Team Dai-Gurren member in the area.

Hey guys, I found new members to join us. This really is starting to feel like Team Dai-Gurren.

(I'll retcon if she tries to stop Blake)

[its ok, the beginning of my day was kinda busy anyways]
[This happened @Team Dai Gurren.]

One of my shadow clones goes to Blake's location, to check the newcomers.

Meanwhile back at the kitchen

I wave toard the allies that have come to the kitchen

"Hi Azencard, hi Shane. I've made ice cream, do you you guys want some ?"

I take the bowl the ice cream is in and use a spoon to fill three tea cups.

[BTW, it's vanilla flavor and will give you 20% resistence to ice attacks because RPG logic]

I give one to both Shane and Azancard, the third one being for me

Omni, kinda of bored, snaps his fingers.

Chariot, Adrian's mother, loses all her powers, gains new ones and gets knowledge of her sons death.

She is then teleported to the Alpha universe.

Overlord775 said:
I take the bowl the ice cream is in and use a spoon to fill three tea cups.

I give one to both Shane and Azancard, the third one being for me
"Thanks." I say, smilling.

I start eating. It's Vanilla. My favorite.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Omni, kinda of bored, snaps his fingers.
Chariot, Adrian's mother, loses all her powers, gains new ones and gets knowledge of her sons death.

She is then teleported to the Alpha universe.
Okay... Let's see here, Is Ursa Major a Constellation or an Asterism?

A: Ursa Major is a Constellatio

B: Ursa Major is an Asterism

• sigh*, Akko should've known that, maybe if she paid more attention in cla-
It hits like a bullet, whisked away from my desk by a being unknown to me as I lie in the midst of grading papers. The words that a mother would never, ever wish to EVER hear come a billion years braces the likes of my ears

Your son is dead.

And thus, here I lie, sobbing forth from my eyes, as I lie, in the midst, of a city, defiled.

Going towards the body of Adrian, I wave my hands in the general direction of his now dead corpse. . . my spells can resurrect the dead, restoring the soul if they lost it during death.

"Rise. . . Adria".

Spider Kaiju said:
Going towards the body of Adrian, I wave my hands in the general direction of his now dead corpse. . . my spells can resurrect the dead, restoring the soul if they lost it during death.
"Rise. . . Adria".
[Adrian's my NPC now so.....]

I lie in tears, like a pupeteer whose puppets strings have been torn, my control over my body severed... But as soon as I felt severance, I felt reconnection, the span of a million years collapsed into mere minutes.

I don't like the dark mummy...

TOO BAD ********

and thus from I eyes, tears I cry

"t-t-t-th-h-han-nk y-you" I manage to blubber out

"......SO....IT'S THAT TYPE OF FEELING. THE ONE ADRIAN HATED. SADNESS. THEN HOPE. WHAT THIS WORLD OFFERS IS STRANGE." HOSTLESS said to Chariot. He was there, looking down from where he levitated.

My character finishes his Ice-Cream.

A badge saying "good job" appears in Gianna's forehead.

I teleport to outside.

Back