• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (A new thread but i went to sleep when the last one died) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 11

My bones rattle at the sound. I sense death appearing all around us as humans violently rupture at the sound.

"Beautiful..."

I grab Malucius's head and twist it to face me. If he had a neck I probably would have broken it, but he doesn't so it's fine. I grin wildly, though seeing as my face is just a skull it probably doesn't look that much different to usual.

"You're amazing, you know that?"

I press my mouth against his quickly, then jump back laughing. The shadows holding him unravel into nothingness and I teleport back to Waylon.

"He should be all better now"

Waylon, having both heard a sound of agony and seen the true vision of pain in the form of pure evil loving itself, doesn't respond.

Monarch Laciel said:
My bones rattle at the sound. I sense death appearing all around us as humans violently rupture at the sound.

"Beautiful..."

I grab Malucius's head and twist it to face me. If he had a neck I probably would have broken it, but he doesn't so it's fine. I grin wildly, though seeing as my face is just a skull it probably doesn't look that much different to usual.

"You're amazing, you know that?"

I press my mouth against his quickly, then jump back laughing. The shadows holding him unravel into nothingness and I teleport back to Waylon.

"He should be all better now"
Omni grips his curtains.

As Rose kissed me I stopped screaming and the lightning stopped too. My eyes widen and as she jumps back I just stand there with a suprised expression.

I never had any real friends let alone someone who had affection for me.

[Omni the shipper?Meanwhile]

After joining the party, and get to know some VIP, I return back to my room. While at it, I also used my newfound position to get some information about them and any disaster around the world.

If I want to get merit, anything related to them is the best bet for it. Those two thing are a walking road to a higher life. Still...

"These guy are messing around again...Why won't they ever done it near my post I wonder.And well, lot of people die again, but..."

It's seems that the third party doesn't care much about human life...or rather, any life at all. That, combined with the fact that they still keep them relatively calm, mean...that they don't care much about the world, but rather the world's order.

As if something really, really bad would come out if they failed to maintained it.

...Meaning super duper job promotion opportunity.

I wonder if that Omni guy known anything about it...I will ask him tomorrow...I think so, as I'm finally playing with some proper internet connection.

ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I'll....stay out of this. I gotta look for my country too. I teleported to Japan, to Yoyogi Park and saw one guy there. He's suspicious. "Hello?" [I'm talking to Kaiju btw]
"Oh hello. " He stated. "Is there something Ican do for you?"

"Where those weaklings go is up to them." The girl says to Blake. "But you're right. Considering my home's a ******* crater, I could use a place to crash. I'll come along. I'll check what they wanna do."

The girl walks up to the people, who are still drinking the water with extreme vigor, and yells out, "Yo! Numbskulls, this guy offerred to give us a place to stay. Your homes are gone, not even their remains are there for you. If you don't wanna die and ya got nowhere else to go, this is a decent choice, but its yours to make. Figure out what you're gonna do so I can get you out of my damn hair!" When she turns back away from them, there's a slightly concerned look on her face, but it's quickly hidden.

[Sorry this took so long Dragon.]

Aww, she does care.

I use my shadows to wrap and pick up everyone that decided to go, including the girl. Activating MiH, I run over to my house with everyone else which is near the base. I telepathically communicate with every Team Dai-Gurren member in the area.

Hey guys, I found new members to join us. This really is starting to feel like Team Dai-Gurren.

(I'll retcon if she tries to stop Blake)

[its ok, the beginning of my day was kinda busy anyways]

DragonEmperor23 said:
I use my shadows to wrap and pick up everyone that decided to go, including the girl. Activating MiH, I run over to my house with everyone else which is near the base. I telepathically communicate with every Team Dai-Gurren member in the area.

Hey guys, I found new members to join us. This really is starting to feel like Team Dai-Gurren.
"You what? How many?" He asked, a bit eager.

I'm not sure how many exactly, but they're made up of survivors from New York. And get this, some of them were even given powers by Omni!

[@Blah, how many decided to join?]

I blink once. I look at Rose as she's standing beside Waylon again and then I teleport about a kilometer away. I sit down on the ground in confusion.

I make a handful of sand float above my hand. I start making symbols with it and transmuting it every now and then as I stare into the distance.

What happened? Did Rose just kiss me? Why? What does it mean?

Spider Kaiju said:
ShiroyashaGinSan said:
I'll....stay out of this. I gotta look for my country too. I teleported to Japan, to Yoyogi Park and saw one guy there. He's suspicious. "Hello?" [I'm talking to Kaiju btw]
"Oh hello. " He stated. "Is there something Ican do for you?"
By the time Rose and guys were attacked, I read mind of the guys who are attacking. I know the group's name. "Do you know the man named Waylon or Malicius?"

Back