• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (A new thread but i went to sleep when the last one died) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 11

Christian Higdon said:
"HOLD ON." He healed Adrian of his pain and went him somewhere safe. The base. "HE'S GOOD. I AM NOT."
"Yes you, pardon my french, hecking are! If Adrian sees the good in you, then I see it to!"

"Please... if not for me... For Adrian" Chariot says

[Gotta actually GTG now, seeya in the morn... whenever that is Chicago time]

After recovering from the blow Adrian's mother gave him, Henry sighed, and stood up. Using Dark Side healing, I attempt to put his heart literally at ease and regulate his breathing functions.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
PsychoWarper said:
Bored I head to Africa.
You see Captain Alex. However, he quickly disappears, words going to your mind: "Not right now. You shouldn't know it. Not now."
[Whos Captain Alex?]

"W-what the **** was that... eh whatever" I start wandering around South Africa.

[Captain Alex's plan for world destruction is set in order. He will have to fight Tebaatusasula first tho.]

"I see" I say while a smile appears on my face. My crimson eyes shine again. Suddenly Rock the Casbah from Th Clash starts playing. I walk up to Rose and I grab her hands. "Care to dance?"

I raised my hands as if I was pointed by a gun. I walked away afterwards. How dumb you (me) are. Read the air, this is so sweet. I want to give something back as an apology. Oh, how about this? Mass extinction of human race? No, how about mass extinction of everything on this planet? Let's get to work shall we?

I finish the ice cream and go check the newcomers

"So, Blake, who are these people ?"

I ask him as i arrive to his location

"Let's!"

We begin spinning around in time to the music. As we do, I shadow-walk us through the city, block by block. We dance through the ai, stepping backwards and forwards in time to the music, bolts of shadows spark out from around us, stabbing into the people around us.

I create a large protodermis pillar that elevates us into the sky. More and more pillars begin going up and down destroying and crushing the city. I smile as we dance and go from pillar to pillar.

Spider Kaiju said:
After recovering from the blow Adrian's mother gave him, Henry sighed, and stood up. Using Dark Side healing, I attempt to put his heart literally at ease and regulate his breathing functions.
"Ohmynine I am so sorry about that! It's just you were holding my baby and I wanted to make sure my baby was okay and OH MY NINE I AM RRALLY REALLY sorry" I say, my voice pounding with an exciteful nervousness

Ohmynine I hurt someone. I meanitwasformybabyBUTTHATDOESNTJUSTIFYPUNCHINHSOMEOME.

Oh my nine oh my nine oh my nine

I hold Adrian in my arms, poor baby must be starving! Especially after dying and whatnot,

"Don't worry Adrian, mama's going to find you some food" she says, taking to the streets of Japan, walking amongst the crowd. Gotta find my baby some food....

I find a corner store and walk into it.

Adrian starts grasping for the ramen pouches, tearing into them and ingesting the noodles raw and uncooked

"Ad-d-dr-rian hon-ney! M-m-mama w-w-wil-l p-pay for th-hat, bes-sides it's not healthy raw" I say, trying to dissuade him from his actions, this going to get us in alot of trouble...

One of my shadow clones outside the base notices that Shane has came back, so she dashes towards him and tries to hug him.

The shadow clone continues to hug Shane for a bit more time and then she goes back to patrolling the base's exteriors

I time stop and create a water clone of myself.

I then leave the Blake with my clone and go to Shane's location.

I go in front of Shane, then time begins to flow again.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I hold Adrian in my arms, poor baby must be starving! Especially after dying and whatnot,

"Don't worry Adrian, mama's going to find you some food" she says, taking to the streets of Japan, walking amongst the crowd. Gotta find my baby some food....

I find a corner store and walk into it.

Adrian starts grasping for the ramen pouches, tearing into them and ingesting the noodles raw and uncooked

"Ad-d-dr-rian hon-ney! M-m-mama w-w-wil-l p-pay for th-hat, bes-sides it's not healthy raw" I say, trying to dissuade him from his actions, this going to get us in alot of trouble...
A man turns the corner, notices Adrian, and starts yelling at him in Japanese. By the looks of it he's a store clerk

"I-i-im-m s-s-sor-rry s-sir! My-y-y s-son h-her-re j-just c-c-cam-me b-back t-to li-ife and-d h-hes v-very hungry" I say

The man gestures towards my pocket, does he want my wallet?

"H-h-her-re! TH-H-IS should cover i say, planting a few pennies and some chewn gum in in his hands in hopes that it suffices.

His yellling only increases

I... I... I..

"QUIET" I say, my voice growning draconic, scales grown in place of my skin, but only in patches, my hands shift into draconic claws, and my teeth become razors

"my child is CLEARLY starving and yet here you are SLAMMING him, haven't you ever heard of HUMAN DECNECY?!?!?"

"I GUESS, *******, NOT" I Say, rage encompassing my being

"Here honey, take a few more pouches, mamma I'll make them for you later... GOOD DAY SIR" I say enraged.

That felt... Weird, i felt confident, powerful! But that poor man, he took the blunt of my yell! Meh, serves him right for yelling at my Adrian!

Back