• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (A new thread but i went to sleep when the last one died) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 11

"AAAAAAAAAAAAADRIANNN!" I cry, tears flowing forth from my eyes. On my knees, I cry

How could he? I mean I knew that whatever he got roped into was dangerous, but death? He's nine! So much of his life was ahead of him! We could've gone to the fair, the movies, bonded like mother and son and he just up and dies because he said someone's stupid name?

He died?

Rage festers within my body mine.

"Are you ******* KIDDING ME!?" I yell into the air

I start punching the ground

"He'sdeadhe'sdeadhe'sdeadhe'sdeadhe'sdeadhe'sFUCKINGdeadandIcouldn'tdoanythingabout it" from my hands, my fists rend the very ground, releasing forth shockwaves from sheer impact

"YES. LET HATRED TAKE YOU. IT WON'T BE MUCH LONGER IN WAITING." He said, a bit pushed to rage himself. He was more like "bad day" angry, though. He did have one, at that.

Christian Higdon said:
"YES. LET HATRED TAKE YOU. IT WON'T BE MUCH LONGER IN WAITING." He said, a bit pushed to rage himself. He was more like "bad day" angry, though. He did have one, at that.
I notice not the presence, my rage obfuscating my ability to fixate upon anything else

I yell into the air, spewing forth from my mouth a stream of fire, banging my fists into the ground once more I do.

Rage and Sadness entwine, truly can they surpass the divine

"HEHEHEHEHEHE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!" He laughed, a bit twisted and messed up. His laugh echoed across the city.

Christian Higdon said:
"HEHEHEHEHEHE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!" He laughed, a bit twisted and messed up. His laugh echoed across the city.
[Bro im in New Zealand, Crimson said so]

Draconic features begin to make themselves known, a tail spurts forth, and wings do they grow, horns protrude from the veil of my skull, growing in haphazardly so, take air I do, and soon do I besiege the city in my fury, reason lost to the tides of a sadness veiled thinly as rage....

[Remember I have quazecoatle from Kobayashi San Chi No Dragon maid]

[>Responds to Shane liking it.

>Doesn't respond to my character liking it and putting a badge on her forehead.

Smh.]

[There a big difference between Azencard and Shane

and you know what it is owo]

I am happy that Azancard also like the ice cream.

I take the badget and put it in my inventory

I direct the new members to the base and tell the elves to make rooms for everyone.

"Alright guys, listen up! We're Team Dai-Gurren and we are the ones who are going to stop the villains! No more bloodshed and loss of innocent life! We will save this world from those who were corrupted by power and a peaceful paradise for everyone will be born!"

DragonEmperor23 said:
I direct the new members to the base and tell the elves to make rooms for everyone.

"Alright guys, listen up! We're Team Dai-Gurren and we are the ones who are going to stop the villains! No more bloodshed and loss of innocent life! We will save this world from those who were corrupted by power and a peaceful paradise for everyone will be born!"
"Where am I? I know I'm one of the new members and this is your base, but I dont' understand why there are Elves here?'

Azencard walks through a corner. There he sees, dozens, maybe hundreds, of corpses.

"What the hell?" He asks. In the middle of the sea of dead people, there is a masked man, twitching around.

He looks at him, a knife appearing on his hand.

Blahblah9755 said:
Blaire begins examining Azencard's sword, perfectly placed to be as close as possible without getting in the woof his probable swing trajectories.
[...You're with me? I'm in the Himalayas.]

DragonEmperor23 said:
"No? Pretty sure he just attacked people who didn't like Christmas."
"Ah okay. I got that. I mean, I don't know what he did to deserve murder. I don't know much about the Krampus myth, obviously."

"Well, it's not like I did it in cold blood. After I saw him he attacked me and continued to do so after I said I was okay with a nonviolent solution."

The misterious man slashes at the air, space twisting, Azencard's throat being slashed off. It regenerates, as Azencard summons his persona.

"Guys. I will remember where the base is, but I have to go home, to New Mexico and check some things out. I have a house there and America just isn't the place it used to be. I'll be back in several hours at most."

New Mexico, Farmingto On a five acre property in an otherwise quiet town of less than 50,000 inhabitants, I have come home to discover a friend lying dead.

"Jack. . ?" I questioned out loud. A strange feeling comes over me. Looking at my friend's body laying in the parking lot, I barely notice the house is in ruins, having been burned. It looks as if it had been burning for hours. The 2,000 square foot home, once given place to many happy memories was now gone. Turning around, I notice an unmistakable image. It was . . . one of them! Someone in one of those damn Mech Suits. . with force fields emanating from it. George Danverse. . . I read his mind telepathically, and suddenly everything came to life.

George was technologically controlling the government's minds. Martial Law would be implemented, the mass population would be nerve stapled and controlled. But something else was there. It was strong, like a foreign entity was controlling his mind. . . A demon? I quickly retreated from it's clawing grip before it could possess me.

I was team Dai Gurren, an enemy of the strange creature in his mind. It wasn't Satan, or necessarily a demon, but some kind of psychic entity with dark intent and even darker energy. It was easy for me to mistake it for a demon. Nonetheless, I realized it would hunt me down until it found me.

Suddenly, I felt a portal from Hell open from underneath the house. . . Telepathically I ask for all the team.

Huh? An attempt is made to exude forth inquisition, but my draconic vocal chords garble it, exuding forth nothing but sanscohesion

"HEY. STOP STOOPING TO RANDY'S LEVEL." He said it.

Christian Higdon said:
Huh? An attempt is made to exude forth inquisition, but my draconic vocal chords garble it, exuding forth nothing but sanscohesion
"HEY. STOP STOOPING TO RANDY'S LEVEL." He said it.
Randy.... That... Ghost.

WHAT OF IT.
I attempt to communicate, again garbled once more by my Draconic vocal chords

"OH, I DUNNO. JUST DESTROYING CENTRAL PARK, NUKING NORTH KOREA, AND PLAIN DEVASTATING CHILE ALL IN A F**KING DAY. SEE HOW?" He said, a bit mad.

Christian Higdon said:
"OH, I DUNNO. JUST DESTROYING CENTRAL PARK, NUKING NORTH KOREA, AND PLAIN DEVASTATING CHILE ALL IN A F**KING DAY. SEE HOW?" He said, a bit mad.
"MY SON IS DEAD, AND THE ONE I LOVE IS IN PRISON, WHAT IS LEFT OF ME" I say with a surprising calm.... If by calm you mean if unadulterated rage sired a child with crippling guilt and the leftover procreative fluids were the tears.

Back