• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants (A new thread but i went to sleep when the last one died) to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 11

"SO YOU JUST WANNA DO WHAT HE DIDN'T WANT ANYBODY TO F**KING DO!" Every word he shouted, he hit himself smack on the head. He was not happy. "AT THIS POINT, I MAY JUST HAVE A SOUL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" He teared up as he knew he had one.

Christian Higdon said:
"SO YOU JUST WANNA DO WHAT HE DIDN'T WANT ANYBODY TO F**KING DO!" Every word he shouted, he hit himself smack on the head. He was not happy. "AT THIS POINT, I MAY JUST HAVE A SOUL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" He teared up as he knew he had one.
Adrian wouldn't have wanted this... HE WOULDN'T HAVE WANTED THIS

My rage dissipates and into tears I break, plummetting towards the ground of New Zealand, surviving said fall through sheer defensive capabilities...

"ADRIAAAAAN!" I sob

I'm a mess, aren't I?

Christian Higdon said:
I hug HOSTLESS and cry into his shoulder
HOSTLESS' eyes widened. "A P-P-PARENT?"
I try to reassure HOSTLESS, but my grief consumes me so, in an attempt, I speak

"Y-Y-YE-E-EAH" I stammer out, wailing tears of pain

Christian Higdon said:
His eyes widened, glass soundings as they widen. "CHILL OUT. I MAY CRY."
"O-o-ok-kay" I stammer out, my tears receding so.

I offer them my shoulder

"If-f-f y-you n-n-ne-ed t-to cry. I'm-m-m h-here" I say, imitating that superhero from one of Adrian's shows... Our Hero Academia I believe it's called? I think, attempting to restrain the ensuing tears that Adrian's mention would bring

"TOUGH THINGS DON'T CRY. TOUGH THING-WHY ME?" He then leaned on her shoulder. He didn't cry. He screamed in RAGE.

Christian Higdon said:
"TOUGH THINGS DON'T CRY. TOUGH THING-WHY ME?" He then leaned on her shoulder. He didn't cry. He screamed in RAGE.
"A-a-an-nyone can c-c-cr-ry, th-he s-strong, t-t-th-he w-weak. B-b-being t-true to y-your emotions... Is t-t-th-he g-greatest strength"

Christian Higdon said:
"I HAD NOTHING AT FIRST." He sounded a bit like a cranky old man. "YOU HAVE IT EASY."
"A-a-a-ad-dria-an al-lw-ways t-told m-me that. S-s-someo-one always h-has it worst. Right?"

"When-n-n-nev-ver h-he ha-ad free-etime, he'd-d-d al-l-lw-ways volu-u-unteer at t-the so-oup kitchen. 't-to help those whose suffering isn't there fault' I j-j-just MISS HIM!" I say, bursting back into tears

Christian Higdon said:
"IF I WERE TO TELL YOU HE'S STILL ALIVE, WOULD YOU BE HAPPY?" He asked.
My sadness fades, and in it's wake is a fervent disbelief

"H-H-he's ALIVE? B-b-but Om-m-mn-ni t-told m-me he-e w-was d-dead!?" HESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVEHESALIVE

Christian Higdon said:
"HERE." He showed her a vision of him, still alive.
He's cradled in a stranger's arms, his eyes brimming with a fervent fright.

"WhathappenedtohimIneedtoseehimRIGHTNOWohmygodohmyohmygodMYPOORBABY!" I say, my voice entwine with concern and excitement. Concern for his wellbeing, excitement for him still being alive...

Christian Higdon said:
"HERE." He took her to Adrian.
I lie in front of the stranger cradling my son, and with swift haste I punch him, he recoils back, and Adrian lands into my arms.

"It'sokaybabymama'shere" she says, holding him cradled in her arms, tears rushing down her eyes

[Is Justinian still holding Adrian? because Chariot just punched him with the force required to destroy a large island]

"H-h-h-host-t-tl-less, M-momm-my" tears roll down Adrian's eyes, and he breaks out into an ugly wail

"......I WAS NICE TODAY. HELPING THOSE SILLY PEOPLE. GOING AROUND. GETTING DIRT ON MY HANDS. SAVING ALL OF REALITY, TO NO THANKS." He said, a bit nuts.

Christian Higdon said:
"......I WAS NICE TODAY. HELPING THOSE SILLY PEOPLE. GOING AROUND. GETTING DIRT ON MY HANDS. SAVING ALL OF REALITY, TO NO THANKS." He said, a bit nuts.
"Sometimes you don't get thanks, that's the hard fact. Bu-" Adrian interjects before Chariot can finish

"B-b-b-bu-u-ut j-just b-b-because n-n-n-obody than-nks y-you, d-d-doesn-n-nt m-mean y-your help didn't affect them" Adrian finishes off before resuming his hyperventilation

"There there Adrian, mommy's here" Adrian's tears slowly quell... slowly

I begin to wander around the island and get an alert on my phone about another superhuman attack in New Zealand,

"Damn... another one"

"THE DIRT WON'T COME OFF!" He shouted, sitting down and turned away from them. He smelled his hands and looked at them, screaming while backing up.

Christian Higdon said:
"THE DIRT WON'T COME OFF!" He shouted, sitting down and turned away from them. He smelled his hands and looked at them, screaming while backing up.
"Lemme try something there hon" Chariot says, attempting to tend to both Adrian and HOSTLESS

"EVENIT" I say, attempting to cast a cleansing spell. Oh... Omni stripped me of my magic, just like the Wagandea stripped Croix's of her's...

"Guess I forgot, Omni took my magic" she says, before returning to comforting Adrian

"MAYBE.....JUST ONE TWIST.....YES." He grabbed his head, attempting to snap his neck. "JUST ONE!" He then started shaking like a chihuahua.

After a amazing battle, where Azencard bleed and almost died multiple times, he was victorious, after such a hard ba- Azencard uses Morning Star and the enemmy dies.

"Well, that was easy." Azencard said.

Christian Higdon said:
"MAYBE.....JUST ONE TWIST.....YES." He grabbed his head, attempting to snap his neck. "JUST ONE!" He then started shaking like a chihuahua.
"HOSTLESS wait what are yo-" I attempt to say, before witnessing HOSTLESS snap his neck before having a seizure...

HE'S HAVING A SEIZURE OH MY NINE

"EVERYONE BACK UP" Adrian starts to cry

"SHHH SHH it's okay baby" I attempt to say

I approach HOSTLESS and attempt to snap their neck back into place as Adrian clings to me

Turns out the Morning Star destroyed a bunch of mountains here, but whatever, it's just mountains.

I head to some country in the Middle East.

PsychoWarper said:
Bored I head to Africa.
You see Captain Alex. However, he quickly disappears, words going to your mind: "Not right now. You shouldn't know it. Not now."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His head snapped again, and again, OH MY, it was spinning! "HEHEHEHE!" His eyes were red streaks. "I KNOW WHAT I MUST DO!" He said, his nightmare form engaged. He teleported to another world in the multiverse.

Christian Higdon said:
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His head snapped again, and again, OH MY, it was spinning! "HEHEHEHE!" His eyes were red streaks. "I KNOW WHAT I MUST DO!" He said, his nightmare form engaged. He teleported to another world in the multiverse.
Adrian cries out for HOSTLESS

"H-h-h-h-hOs-s-stles-ss. P-p-p-please..." He says, his oxygen levels abnormal per his hyperventilation so

"THAT IS NOT ENOUGH." He went back to that earth and then tried to cause hell. He raised his hand up, willing to cause the death of the world, but either Chariot or Adrian interjected.

Christian Higdon said:
"THAT IS NOT ENOUGH." He went back to that earth and then tried to cause hell. He raised his hand up, willing to cause the death of the world, but either Chariot or Adrian interjected.
Adrian taps on Chariot's shoulder

"A-adrian?" She says, as Adrian frees himself from her loving hug

Adrian stumbles toward Hostless, his breath's shallow and short

"H-h-h-hos-s-stl-less, C-c-cmon m-man, D-d-don-n't h-h-hurt oth-her's i-if they-y-y h-haven't to you" he says, his heart in his chest pounding

"Y-y-y-your-r-r m-m-my b-bro, a-a-a-an-nd I'm-m-m-m n-n-not g-gonna l-let m-my b-bro d-do s-shit h-he m-m-might regret" He says, his heart skipping beats per irregularity

"THIS IS ENOUGH OF ME DOING NICE THINGS NOBODY KNOWS ME FOR. THEY ALL FEAR BEINGS LIKE CTHULHU OR THAT ONE RAT. I SHALL GIVE THEM A REASON TO FEAR ME." He said.

Christian Higdon said:
"THIS IS ENOUGH OF ME DOING NICE THINGS NOBODY KNOWS ME FOR. THEY ALL FEAR BEINGS LIKE CTHULHU OR THAT ONE RAT. I SHALL GIVE THEM A REASON TO FEAR ME." He said.
"I d-d-d-don-n't f-fear y-you" I say, my heart spasming

"y-y-y-yo-our m-my f-friend. Mur-r-rd-der y-you th-housands, murder y-you MILLIONS. t-t-th-hat isn-n't g-g-going t-to change"

"b-b-bu-ut I kn-now you. S-s-som-me mur-r-rd-der y-you m-m-may enjoy. B-but m-m-most y-you don't. Y-y-you d-d-do it b-because it's all you know"

"I may h-h-hav-ve jud-d-dged r-right, I may wrong, b-b-but..."

"J-j-j-just b-b-because n-no o-one th-hanks y-you doesn't mean it doesn't have a good impact" I say, my heart near collapse

"I DO NOT NEED PEP TALK. THIS ENDS NOW.......WAIT." He then changed back to normal. "IF I ENDED IT, WHAT WOULD THEY FEAR? WOULD THEY....FEEL AT ALL?" He asked. "WHY ME?"

Christian Higdon said:
"I DO NOT NEED PEP TALK. THIS ENDS NOW.......WAIT." He then changed back to normal. "IF I ENDED IT, WHAT WOULD THEY FEAR? WOULD THEY....FEEL AT ALL?" He asked. "WHY ME?"
"n-n-n-not-thing, t-that's the p-p-point. Suf-f-fering is t-t-temp-porary. B-b-but it's impact i-i-is f-forever."

"Y-y-you d-don't ha-a-ave to m-make other's suffer. l-l-like I d-d-don-n't h-have to b-be doing any of this... I-i-i'm d-doing it bec-c-cause I c-care, b-b-because I want to"

"c-c-cm-m-mon m-man, y-you d-dont, have to cause.. suffering..." he trails off, collapsing onto the ground as he clutches at his heart, it's irregularity maximizing.

"ADRIAN!" I cry, running towards him. D-d-does he n-need CPR? Def-f-fib-brilator? I don't k-k-know WHAT's HAPPENING TO MY BABY!?!?!

[Going to bed soon, so If I don't respond that's why, expect me to in the morning of Central Time.. Or whatever timezone Chicago's in]

"WHAT HAVE I....PLEASE....HOW CAN ANYBODY FORGIVE ME?" He teared up on Chariot's shoulder. "ME. I'M UNREDEEMABLE!"

Christian Higdon said:
"WHAT HAVE I....PLEASE....HOW CAN ANYBODY FORGIVE ME?" He teared up on Chariot's shoulder. "ME. I'M UNREDEEMABLE!"
"Y-y-yes-s y-you a-are!" Adrian attempts to say as he clutches his heart

"Ev-v-veryo-one is! Ev-ven y-you! E-even me!" He says, before going unconscious, his heartbeat still running onwards

"HE NEEDS MEDICAL CARE!" Chariot screams out

Back