• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Want To Rule The World 26

[Sentry also has multiple personas, soooo...]

Walter:"Oh god what the hell, is this Warham-"

Void: "HAHAHAHA, WELCOME TO MY SPECIAL HELL"

Walter:"Oh for **** sake..."

It seems the Void joined.

Melvin momentarely forces the chaos personas in to silence via sheer willpower

"Yeah, i supose we should go back"

Hl3 or bust said:
[The idea was that the avatar was in the correct position to grab you before being destroyed]
[You did this by coming out of a portal, since that's your method of interdimensional travel. You couldn't have already been in position.]

Overlord775 said:
Kaira;"I think you should stop, you'll cause yourself brain injuries"

She says concerned to Kabus
"Eh, I mean, if being schizophrenic isn't enough brain damage, I don't know what is." He said, bleeding from the forehead.

[You did this by coming out of a portal, since that's your method of interdimensional travel. You couldn't have already been in position.]

[I telefraged you with the avatar, so it shiuldnt have made a difference]

[? If the avatar came through the portal it would have had to do more than just appear, if you came back then I could teleport to you with a thought and continue my barrage of attacks. Also the character who you have who creates these avatars doesn't have the range to have done so from outside of my flames.]

[the portal was inside of you and not bisecting you

at most a few organs would fall in

EDIT: i'm basically sending them in as a suicide attack as i have no clue how they'd survive

EDIT 2: I'm not in the dimension with you, i'm making avatars and sending them through a portal at you]

(Not that. I mean that if the portal is coming from in him, then every avatar coming from the portal would cause him to burst from the inside.)

[kinda the idea

he should be writhing in pain due to being impaled by an entire human and having his organs fall back through the portal]

[If there's a portal opening inside of me, they'd have to move through it, and I could teleport away. I can still sense you from where I am, since have two characters that can sense things going on in pocket dimensions and outside of space-time. I would know you're creating the portal thanks to that.]

(Yeah, but if the portal is inside of you, then it, and all the avatars inside of you, will follow you as you teleport. If you could teleport people outside of you, you'd need someone like Law for that.)

[Most people with teleportation would react to that once they realize a portal's opening inside them.]

I teleport away from where I was standing, moving out of the way of the portal that was destroying my insides. I decide I should keep going after him. I create a portal to he is and fire a barrage of magic beams again.

[ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh]

Seeing the portal and barrages coming, i create an avatar in my place before leaving the dimension via another portal, before doing the same a few more times

the avatar is completely destroyed by the blasts, as i'm not able to control it while it's in another dimension

We get close to Reggy.

Walter:"Hey dude, i gotta say, good job beating me. You did good" I say to him.

Void:"God i wanna explode his face

Walter:"Ok, whatever"

[So, just found out that Momoshiki's portals are space-time manip, so opening one into me wouldn't have worked anyways.]

I destroy the dimension he left, then create a portal far away from him, I then begin firing a barrage of beams into him from across the solar system. I watch for the moment he opens up another portal.

Walter:"Fusion. Lots of Fusion. Im alright tho. I have six new friends"

Void:"Can i kill him?"

Khorne Melvin: "DEATH TO THE MAN"

Slaanesh Melvin: "**** WITH THE MAN"

Walter: "They are cool. Yeah. Very cool."

[Sailor moon has resisted atomic matter manip, and both she and Natz have resisted black holes, which would be quantum level.]

Back