• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 7

"Ouch-Huh?" He then grabbed Waluigi by the feet and kept on spinning him around.

[Anybody know this one?]

Well shit, no shard in Croatia

'Mister Vampire there's no shard in Croatia. Imma just go to nork because where the **** else should I go. Spain?

I say as I fly off to Nork

Christian Higdon said:
"Ouch-Huh?" He then grabbed Waluigi by the feet and kept on spinning him around.

[Anybody know this one?]
"WAHHHHHHHH" Waluigi became confused. This is your chance to do the finishing blow.

"WAHHHHHHHH" Waluigi became confused. This is your chance to do the finishing blow.

Randy then tossed him downwards as tentacles sprouted out and started impaling him all over. He laughed. He never felt this way before.

Wait this is a city in England ****

I flew to NEW YORK CITY. Because apparently being a linguistic dumbass means that I fly somewhere COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO MY INTENTIONS.

**** YOU BRAIN, I FLY TO NEW YORK CITY

Anybody in Central Park could hear Randy's echoing laughter as he impaled Waluigi all over with tentacles.

Randy then grabbed his corpse by the neck and looked into his eyes. Waluigi could only gasp as his eyes popped and his brain was destroyed. It flew out of the sockets in an explosion. He looked at the racket and held it up in victory.

Christian Higdon said:
Randy then grabbed his corpse by the neck and looked into his eyes. Waluigi could only gasp as his eyes popped and his brain was destroyed. It flew out of the sockets in an explosion. He looked at the racket and held it up in victory.
"JESUS CHRIST WHAT THS **** BRO THAGS WALAGI! YOU DON'T ******* MURSER WALAGI DIPSHIT"

I can't stand by and let this ****** murder WALAGI, I dash into the fray

Let the RAGE consume you

Separate Personality Unlocked! Internalized Complexes + Carnage

"Oi dipshit, time to DIE, I say, ATTEMPTING to slicing them in half with ZA HANDO

Randy moved away as his tentacles ripped a skyscraper, nay, UPROOTED the flipping thing. He wasn't happy.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I can't stand by and let this ****** murder WALAGI, I dash into the fray

Let the RAGE consume you

Separate Personality Unlocked! Internalized Complexes + Carnage

"Oi dipshit, time to DIE, I say, ATTEMPTING to slicing them in half with ZA HANDO
[You can't do evil thanks to the Chains.]

Torlikoff said:
[Why is he imitating Invasion Of The Body Snatchers?]
As I wait for the results of my attempted murder to bear fruit, I telepathically contact my boss via telepathy flesbud combo

oi dude I found a guy with a shard, he's got allota power so I might need backup, I'm in Central park

Travelling across the world leads me zilch

So I'll do what I normally do

Stand around in Central Park and do absolutely nothing.

"What did I tell you about not fighting others and just getting out of there?"

[Also there is a little more than nothing going om.]

Christian Higdon said:
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE." He tossed the scraper at him, very angry, as if he thrusted it.
"I JUST WANT THE SHARD, I KINDA CANT BECAUSE MY MASTER MIGHT KILL MD AND I WANMA FINISH THIS ******* EXPERIMENT SO I CAN GO HOME TO MY MUM PERMANENTLY I scream, grief reigning back control over my body

"I just want this experiment to be over so I can see her again. Give me the shard and that can happen"

I contact my master via fleshbud

Seriousky I need backup, I can't commit murder cause of some dumb magic spell and I need you to kill, I'll distract tbem

Omni's voice passes through Randy's head.

"Congratulations on getting a item"

The racket does:

Tenis ball: By hitting the air with the racket, a ball is made from it. The ball hits hard.

Multiplier: The racket can multiply so your tendrils can hold it.

Strings: The racket's strings can be used as a form to hold someone in place.

Torlikoff said:
"What did I tell you about not fighting others and just getting out of there?"

[Also there is a little more than nothing going om.]
Sir there's no way I can get the shard without a fight, dude's ki da deranged, I'll try seeing why but I THINK they have mind hax. Also you have FTL speeds? You can just Blitz them and run back

"Okay...So, I JUST GOT THIS F**KING THING, and now some ANNOYING LITTLE BOY JUST WANTS TO TAKE THE ONLY GODD*MN CHANCE I HAVE AT A WEAPON!?" Randall was very, very mad. He sounded like a dinosaur.

Christian Higdon said:
"Okay...So, I JUST GOT THIS F**KING THING, and now some ANNOYING LITTLE BOY JUST WANTS TO TAKE THE ONLY GODD*MN CHANCE I HAVE AT A WEAPON!?" Randall was very, very mad. He sounded like a dinosaur.
"I NEED IT SO I CAN GO HOME TO MY MUM, THE SOONSR WE FINIZH THIS EXPERIMENT SOONER I CAN GO HOME TO MY LOVING MOM PERMANENTLY.."

"Please.." I say, bawling my eyes out

"YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST HIS LOVED ONES!" Randy stopped and then started welling up, his breath increasing.

Omni's voice is in your head.

"Congratulations on getting the knife."

The knife does:

Change: It can change into sword.

Zoom: Can activate a 2x speed boost at the lost of half his attack power

Resistance to Magic.

Christian Higdon said:
"YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST HIS LOVED ONES!" Randy stopped and then started welling up, his breath increasing.
"Y-y-you t-too?" I say, stuttering immensely so

• Yo master, I'll invade their ranks and steal** says the Carnage symbiote through the fleshbud, seemingly adopting a personality of my own by copying my complexes
Wait what? I say to myself.

Who are you and we didn't agree on thi-

• SHUT THE **** UP YOU ******* PEANUT**
I cease, tears well in my eyes and I start shaking, digging my nails into my skin

"You....you had it easy-"

"YOU DID. I KILLED HIS PARENTS WHEN HE WAS BORN BY FIRE."

"YOU AGAIN!" He tried attacking thin air. He was hearing things.

Back