• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody (Maybe) Wants to Rule the World 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 7

Buff guy tries to grab and suplex you.

I use Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and attempt to counter the suplex.

He flips his body, somehow suplexing you while taking the punch. He spits a lot of blood as a result.

Monarch Laciel said:
This is one magic ice wall to just be connected to the chest that was way above us.

I look inside the chest.
There is a box of Neapolitan ice cream inside.

Nice.

[@Crimson if we're done with the shard hunt can I just "plot-convenience" my way into finding Blake then?

I mean Kana technically has Supernatural Luck, but on a really small scale]

In Central Park, there is Randy. He destroyed North Korea, the place that had the last shard.

A dark figure stands behind Randy.

I can't eat ice-cream.

I throw it down into the pit on the other side of the chest.

I hear it land with a splat behind me.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
In Central Park, there is Randy. He destroyed North Korea, the place that had the last shard.

A dark figure stands behind Randy.
Randy is still a tree. "Hmm, I feel something. Hey, I'm not for harvest! Got it?"

Randy then started breathing fastly in an instant, his breath all shaky. He was scared. So much, he shifted to his normal shape. His normal shadowy-appearance was a pale white.

I shriek in embarrassment then my shadows pick me up and move me over to Alatreon where I frantically start trying to clean him up with more shadows.

It's not working, shadows aren't very absorbent.

"Oh my goddess I'm so sorry!"

Deciding that my previous plan involving world leaders was nice, I head off to Bejing, China. At the capital, I stop time and place a bud on each of the leading men in the government. Before leaving China, I make a few zombies for fun.

"WAH, HA HA HA!" He took out his tennis racket and tryed to smack Randy with it.

[This is a weaker Waluigi btw.]

[And Thus, you're making Randy kill me.]

Randy grabbed the racket and laughed. "DIE." He tried launching Waluigi into the air.

PsychoWarper said:
"Tsk... that hurt" I say as I jump up and I fire a wind blast at the man.
The wind blast greatly hurts the man. He is on his limits.

"It's time." He grabed his knife and threw it at you.

"Nah, it's all right." He wiped the ice cream away and tasted it a bit. Not his type.

"By the way, where's other chests?"

Christian Higdon said:
[And Thus, you're making Randy kill me.]

Randy grabbed the racket and laughed. "DIE." He tried launching Waluigi into the air.
"WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Waluigi is throw into the air. The grabs a big bomb and throws it at you while in the air.

"Heh!" He just....stood there. As a being who's intangible, this wouldn't hurt a bit. At least, he thinks.

Christian Higdon said:
"Heh!" He just....stood there. As a being who's intangible, this wouldn't hurt a bit. At least, he thinks.
The bomb explodes in a Waluigi shaped cloud.

Randy's intangibility protected him from 99% of the damage. Somehow he got 1% of damage into him.

Waluigi flies like a missile at Randy.

Back