• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even more MLP additions (Including EQG)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
After many many MLP threads, I have decided that I have had enough of the profiles being inaccurate so here it goes

All of the Humane 6 should have their geodes as Standard Equipment
Rainbow Dash should get Statistic Amplification simply due to the fact that her normal speed is miles slower than her superspeed
Oh and her speed calc should be redone due to it not working with current standards
AJ should get her LS buffed via lifting this giant boulder. I don't know how much stronger she'll get but it'll at least be more accurate
Rarity should have it specified in her stamina that her shield ability isn't reliant on base stamina and as long as she sits there, she can spam it
And I guess give her energy manip and forcefield creation? Since that's what she typically does with her magic
Question, should Pinkie's reactions scale to RD's speed? It's been a while but Horse Pinkie does scale to RD so I wonder if the human version has feats of that as well

Now onto the normal mane 6
All magic users should have resistance to mind manipulation via this. Apparently it's tied to magic since making her use it causes her to be more vulnerable which means everyone in her tier and above can probably resist
RD should resist electricity manip via being able to tank this
AJ should have a lasso on her optional equipment
(Credits to @Lightbuster30) The low 2-Cs need to be outright 2-C. As was pointed out in these threads, making shields strong enough to defend against 2-C attacks, holding 2-C attacks back with your own, and even outright killing 2-C beings when working together is actually supposed to be 2-C instead of Low 2-C. I thought you could backscale to the next lowest tier, but it seems I was wrong

If I missed anything, feel free to let me know.

Last edited:
We should probably find a better calculation for 9-B. I've been reading questions about "crushing coal to diamonds" and it seems like that isn't something physically possible.

I'm not necessarily saying we should axe it, but for now, I think that feats involving crushing coal to diamonds should be given a discussion in the calc group to see if it's really valid to calc. It's apparently a semi-common feat and I've seen a lot of people call it into question due to stuff pressure alone not being enough, and I'm not sure about keeping a feat like that.
Now onto the normal mane 6
All magic users should have resistance to mind manipulation via this.
No. I believe that is only applicable to the high tiers who scale to Celestia. Oh, and literally everyone you listed starting from base Chrysalis is a high tier. Anyone who scales to Celestia is a high tier. Low and mid-tiers are the fodder ponies and upper strength ones like AJ or RD.

Last edited:
No. I believe that is only applicable to the high tiers who scale to Celestia
Doesn't that kinda mean everyone 4-B, possibly Low 2-C? I mean, I recall everyone with that stat is either an Alicorn, a main villain, fought Twilight, or is Starswirl so I assumed lumping them up together is feasible.
Low and mid-tiers are the fodder ponies and upper strength ones like AJ or RD.
Wait seriously? I thought it went like this : 8-A (Low Tier)<Low 6-B (Mid Tier)<4-B, possibly Low 2-C (High Tier)<2-C (God Tier)

And I made a mistake on the scaling chain. Only the mane 6 actually resisted Chrysalis' thing. Anyway I separated these 2 because some of them (2 thirds) of them aren't unicorns so I assumed it was a different reason for resistance

Doesn't that kinda mean everyone 4-B, possibly Low 2-C? I mean, I recall everyone with that stat is either an Alicorn, a main villain, fought Twilight, or is Starswirl so I assumed lumping them up together is feasible.
Define "everyone".
Wait seriously? I thought it went like this : 8-A (Low Tier)<Low 6-B (Mid Tier)<4-B, possibly Low 2-C (High Tier)<2-C (God Tier)
That's exactly the tiering I described. tier 8 low tiers, 6 mid tiers, and 4 to 2 high tiers.
And I made a mistake on the scaling chain. Only the mane 6 actually resisted Chrysalis' thing. Anyway I separated these 2 because some of them (2 thirds) of them aren't unicorns so I assumed it was a different reason for resistance
What thing?

What mind manip thing? When did she use it on the Mane 6?
It's the one she used on Shining Armor and various fodders in the show. Consider this, she brainwashed a large amount of important staff yet she ignored the Mane 6, you know, the group that took down a very powerful villain? So many times it would have been extremely easy for her to just mind hax her Mane 6 related problems away (Like the episode where she created evil clones) and yet she never did. I just assumed that they resist and that's why she never tries it

It's the one she used on Shining Armor and various fodders in the show. Consider this, she brainwashed a large amount of important staff yet she ignored the Mane 6, you know, the group that took down a very powerful villain? So many times it would have been extremely easy for her to just mind hax her Mane 6 related problems away (Like the episode where she created evil clones) and yet she never did. I just assumed that they resist and that's why she never tries it
At best, you can excuse it as plot-induced stupidity if it's so consistent, but not resistance. We've never see her do it at any point on the Mane 6.

At best, you can excuse it as plot-induced stupidity if it's so consistent, but not resistance.
Yeah I guess that makes sense. How about King Sombra's debut? I remember he was mind-haxing ponies left and right and Twilight and Spike were able to hold it off despite the former not being an alicorn yet (Spike is a dragon so I assume he's just built different)

Yeah I guess that makes sense. How about King Sombra's debut? I remember he was mind-haxing ponies left and right and Twilight and Spike were able to hold it off despite the former not being an alicorn yet (Spike is a dragon so I assume he's just built different)
No, Spike got Twilight out of the illusion by interfering directly, and Twilight did the same when he got caught.

They were calling each others names, and she and Spike were put under illusions the instant they opened the door. We also never saw him use it in his debut.
He did use it during the start of Season 9 so there's that I guess. If I recall after destroying the elements, he proceeds to mind hax an entire city and even with Twilight's magic (who was currently an alicorn) she couldn't snap them out...

Wait, doesn't that mean Sombra's mind hax is superior to the high tiers' resistance?

King Sombra is stronger than Twilight, who in turn is weaker than Celestia. She only scales to Celestia, she's still unquantifiably weaker. Strong enough to fight and harm, weak enough to be overpowered.

Not that I'd actually consider anything from Season 9 Sombra as evidence. He's not even the real Sombra IMO. Dude's debut and characterization was a Sauron-like force of darkness, yet gets turned into a generic ham in Season 9.

King Sombra is stronger than Twilight, who in turn is weaker than Celestia. She only scales to Celestia, she's still unquantifiably weaker. Strong enough to fight and harm, weak enough to be overpowered.
Ah, alright. If that's the case, I'll change the mind hax scaling chain

Now, about this
Question, should Pinkie's reactions scale to RD's speed? It's been a while but Horse Pinkie does scale to RD so I wonder if the human version has feats of that as well

We do not have a post-movie key. The "Base" key shouldn't include something like that. I think the best way to handle it is how it is handled now.
I mean in most video games, you don't unlock all weapons at once and yet in most profiles, said late game items are included in standard equipment as long as the MC can't unequip it. Take the Doomguy for example

Either we make a tier for post-movie 4, or we just specify if it's post-movie. Regardless of what the profile says, it is most certainly standard equipment after the movie, they keep it on them a great majority of the time. Optional equipment is for hard-to-get stuff they almost never use, not something they typically have on their person.

The Elements of Harmony would be an example of optional. The Mane 6 would have to travel all the way to Canterlot or deep inside Everfree (Depending on if it's pre or post Season 4), and they never see use until needed. The geodes on the other hand are often on the girl's person whether dealing with serious problems or casual scenarios.

Honestly, the optional equipment for the geodes is more confusing since it kinda implies on the profiles that they can’t use their abilities without them even though that isn’t the case.

Honestly, the optional equipment for the geodes is more confusing since it kinda implies on the profiles that they can’t use their abilities without them even though that isn’t the case.
Then I assume you agree with the Standard Equipment change?

How the hell is it that I'm the one having to bump someone else's thread so it doesn't get forgotten about?

Oh, and bump I guess.

Back