• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even more MLP additions (Including EQG)

It traveled that distance in one frame, I'm pretty sure.

You'll notice the names for those two files where I measure the rock thrown are frames 168 and 169.

It traveled that distance in one frame, I'm pretty sure.

You'll notice the names for those two files where I measure the rock thrown are frames 168 and 169.
My issue with that is the boulder was still in her hands a frame prior. Am I supposed to start counting time from the second I see movement or before the millisecond before movement? That's always something I get confused on.

I calculated it as it flew at the screen, you can do it as soon as it's thrown or after it's been thrown, unless there's a change of speed, but normally both work. In this case I could've done it right as it was being thrown but it works either way.

Personally, I want to say mine. I think it's more accurate geometrically. The sphere method is nice, but I noticed there were a few spots of the rock it didn't entirely cover. Not to mention, the fact that Carioca was fine using my method and even suggested using it in combination with their acceleration method on Discord.

Basically, I think mine covers the geometry a bit better, and Carioca thought it was sound both in their official evaluation and when I showed them on Discord.

Last edited:
Thank you to Migue and Carioca for helping out.

So, given that both of the following calculations have been accepted, which one should we use exactly?

Personally, I want to say mine. I think it's more accurate geometrically. The sphere method is nice, but I noticed there were a few spots of the rock it didn't entirely cover. Not to mention, the fact that Carioca was fine using my method and even suggested using it in combination with their acceleration method on Discord.

Basically, I think mine covers the geometry a bit better, and Carioca thought it was sound both in his official evaluation and when I showed them on Discord.
Okay. That is probably fine then, but I will ask in order to make certain.

@Migue79 @Dark-Carioca

What do you think?

Thank you. The accepted results from that calculation blog can probably be applied now then.

Alright that's nice. Anyway, what about this?
Oh and her speed calc should be redone due to it not working with current standards
And can someone please confirm this?
Question, should Pinkie's reactions scale to RD's speed? It's been a while but Horse Pinkie does scale to RD so I wonder if the human version has feats of that as well

I'd say it's due to being magical. She resisted the invasion of her mind through magic power, and in another comic, she again attributes her ability to resist corruption to her sheer magical power (The corruption was mental in nature, making the wielder uncharacteristically more aggressive).

There's also Twilight's inability to undo King Sombra's mind control, yet again, attributing it to a matter of power difference between her magic and Sombra's as opposed to lacking the right skillset.

However, I would not say all magic users have this type of resistance. You need to be incredibly magically powerful to even get the resistance in the first place. Only the people who scale to tier 4 and 2 should be given it (Celestia's tiers basically).
I suppose that is an okay compromise.

Can somebody write a tally of what has been accepted, and what we still have to evaluate or calculate, here so far, please?

Oh and her speed calc should be redone due to it not working with current standards.

Question, should Pinkie's reactions scale to RD's speed? It's been a while but Horse Pinkie does scale to RD so I wonder if the human version has feats of that as well.
Okay. I would appreciate help with the above issues then.

The main issue with the speed calc is that her ability to go "slow-motion" and normal super speed are separate powers to each other. Technically speaking, the calc isn't all inaccurate, but finding a "normal" speed for her superspeed would be preferred.

It's unknown if Pinkie can scale RD. She doesn't have her own natural magic that enhances her the way her Earth Pony counterpart does. Physically speaking, she can scale to base RD, but idk about geode RD. Maybe we can scale her to building a gingerbread house? It's complex, but it might be able to work.

The main issue with the speed calc is that her ability to go "slow-motion" and normal super speed are separate powers to each other. Technically speaking, the calc isn't all inaccurate, but finding a "normal" speed for her superspeed would be preferred.

It's unknown if Pinkie can scale RD. She doesn't have her own natural magic that enhances her the way her Earth Pony counterpart does. Physically speaking, she can scale to base RD, but idk about geode RD. Maybe we can scale her to building a gingerbread house? It's complex, but it might be able to work.
What do the rest of you think about this?

What do the rest of you think about this?
I agree with Lightbuster. Pinkie can keep up with Rainbow due to her Earth Pony magic, which is not naturally present in her human equivalent.
Technically, they are very different characters, so I don't think we should scale Pinkie (Human) to RD (Human) just because Pinkie (Pony) scales to RD (Pony). Their base forms shouldn't be astronomically far apart, though.

Okay. I suppose that it seems best if we go with Lightbuster's take then.

So what, if anything, needs to be applied based on this?

Okay. It is probably fine if you do so now then.

Tell me here when all of it has been done.

I really don't think we should be scaling the Equestria Girls to Applejack's feat. With the geodes, sure but in their base forms? Nah. A calc for their base forms needs to be done. I think Amelia did a calculation for bending a barbell poll. I'll ask her about it.

I really don't think we should be scaling the Equestria Girls to Applejack's feat. With the geodes, sure but in their base forms? Nah. A calc for their base forms needs to be done. I think Amelia did a calculation for bending a barbell poll. I'll ask her about it.
Yeah, it does seem weird that everyone, even regular people scale to a superpowered feat. I assume the Humane 7 can still scale since they do hold the geodes?

Otherwise RD does have a ball kicking feat that is around 9-B

Found one of them. However, it should probably include RKE. Hey, can you combine those two methods? Obviously, if an object is spinning, it's generating energy, but if it's moving through the air at supersonic speed, it should also be generating KE.

Anyways, the feat puts them at anywhere from Peak Human to Class 5 and low-level 9-B.

So eh from what I've seen on the pages why are the Human 7 being scaled to Applejack?
Her power is explicly super strength so I think it's fair to say she's the strongest stat wise so

So eh from what I've seen on the pages why are the Human 7 being scaled to Applejack?
Her power is explicly super strength so I think it's fair to say she's the strongest stat wise so
Because AJ herself despite her strength still wound up scaled to Sunset's calc previously

Back