• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Heat Based Calc

So in the past, multiple Fairy Tail calcs involving fires of unnaturally high temperatures have been accepted, such as this Ignia calc and these Natsu calcs.

About 2 months ago, I made a similar calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...l_Flame,_but_with_revised_temperature_scaling.

It revises the calc of Silver freezing the Eternal flame, since the Eternal flame's temperature should at minimum be well above X791 Natsu's fire, which should scale above his X784 fire, which was capable of vaporizing rock with his fire (which is 3000 degrees Celsius).

That's the first end.

Later, after chatting with @Zackra1799 (the one who made the Ignia calc above), who said the calc looked good, he suggested I add a second end calc since the Eternal Flame should be comparable to Atlas Flame, who flat-out burned away Laxus's lightning, meaning that it should be hotter than lightning. So I made a second end with the fire scaling above lightning temperatures.

If someone could look at the calc and give their thoughts on both versions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Back