• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternals discussion thread

Also kinda sucked ikaris just flew into the sun. I was slightly hoping he was gonna try and find redemption by helping other people or eternals or something but whatever.
I think it’s a reference to when Sprite told the story of Icarus, who died flying too close to the Sun. But yeah, they should have done more with him.

I still liked the movie in general

Last edited:
We know beforehand that not all celestials are equal appearance and even abilities.

Ego being the most blatant example of all, with his "birth" and way of reproduction being similar in base but radically different in effect.

I think the severed celestial head, nowhere, is also aproximally smaller than the ones in eternals, assuming full body proportions.

Aka, don't scale celestials from each other

Got all the calcs on a blog

In all we have:
  • High 6-A Tiamut Egg
  • MHS+ and FTL+ Ikaris Flight Speed
  • High 6-C Ikaris Cloud dispersal
  • Sub-Rel Makkari Running
  • High 5-A Emergence
  • 6-B Eternals Durability
I agree with all of this expect for the eternals dura, if I remember correctly they would only survive the emergence via there connect to the baby celestial on said planets not because of ther regular dura. Also you should probably calc this for makkari

(0:28)

good speed fight and ap for her and dura feat for ikaris

I agree with all of this expect for the eternals dura, if I remember correctly they would only survive the emergence via there connect to the baby celestial on said planets not because of ther regular dura. Also you should probably calc this for makkari

(0:28)

good speed fight and ap for her and dura feat for ikaris

You ask and you shall receive

So are the Eternal gonna be 6-A or 6-B?
I don’t really vibe with either of those ratings at all since I’m pretty sure there connection to the baby celestials is what saved them
I'm pretty sure in order for KE, she needs to ram into something, otherwise KE is unusable
Um dosen’t quicksilver get his ap from his speed though?

I don’t really vibe with either of those ratings at all since I’m pretty sure there connection to the baby celestials is what saved them

Um dosen’t quicksilver get his ap from his speed though?
Fair enough, though even then they'd still be High 6-C via the cloud calc

He gets his AP from harming Ultron Prime, not KE

I mean the feat was relatively casual and most of them should at the least downscale from it and some of them survived his attacks or blocked them iirc
Not really, ikaris is pretty much the strongest outside of maybe Gilgamesh plus that cloud feat was achieved through travel speed and I don’t remember him exactly blitzing the eternals

Nah, I just don’t she her scaling to anything that would make her that tough
Well then what'd we scale her to then? Cuz we're going to inevitably make a profile for her, she's essentially the main character so she should probably get a profile eventually? Preferably it's not just an Unknown profile

Back