• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternals discussion thread

I'm pretty sure it was stated by Sersi that Tiamut's own power was also connected to the Uni-Mind, and that connecting to the powers of emerging Celestials was what previously protected Eternals from the destruction of planets. It doesn't seem like Eternals normally scale that closely to stopping the Emergence outside of the Uni-Mind, as dividing the feat by just the seven Eternals disregards that Tiamut, who should be vastly more powerful, was connected as well. I don't remember there being any indication that the Deviants posed a direct threat to the Celestial seeds, as they just seemed to attempt wiping out life on the planet to prevent the Celestial from hatching.

Unless there's something else I'm forgetting, it seems like at bare minimum, everyone should be "At least High 6-C" going by Ikaris's casual cloud parting feat. While Makkari is the fastest, the others would downscale to her considering Ikaris could react to her over time.

There are a lot of profiles that can be made, from the Eternals themselves (Sprite, Druig, Ajak, Sersi, Phastos, Gilgamesh, Kingo, Ikaris, Thena and Makkari) to the Celestials (a general Celestial page and probably a separate Arishem page. Tiamut is probably a no, considering he didn't even finish hatching before being turned to stone) and the Deviants (a general Deviant page and a separate Kro page) Dane Whitman has no feats to warrant a profile...yet.

Sprite, Druig, Ajak, Sersi and Phastos are the "thinkers" of the Eternals, while Gilgamesh, Kingo, Ikaris, Thena, and Makkari are the stronger fighters. (0:29)

I wonder if Class T lifting strength scaling could be argued for based on Starfox being both an Eternal and the brother of Thanos. I don't rememeber any noteworthy LS feats in the movie otherwise.

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm might be getting that part about Starfox being an Eternal mixed up with the comics, though his outfit at least seemed to be in the same style as the Eternals. He doesn't really have any feats or statements comparing his power to anyone currently regardless, so there probably isn't enough for scaling. I'm not sure what LS rating should be given to the Eternals based purely off their feats from the movie.

I'm pretty sure it was stated by Sersi that Tiamut's own power was also connected to the Uni-Mind, and that connecting to the powers of emerging Celestials was what previously protected Eternals from the destruction of planets. It doesn't seem like Eternals normally scale that closely to stopping the Emergence outside of the Uni-Mind, as dividing the feat by just the seven Eternals disregards that Tiamut, who should be vastly more powerful, was connected as well. I don't remember there being any indication that the Deviants posed a direct threat to the Celestial seeds, as they just seemed to attempt wiping out life on the planet to prevent the Celestial from hatching.

Unless there's something else I'm forgetting, it seems like at bare minimum, everyone should be "At least High 6-C" going by Ikaris's casual cloud parting feat. While Makkari is the fastest, the others would downscale to her considering Ikaris could react to her over time.

There are a lot of profiles that can be made, from the Eternals themselves (Sprite, Druig, Ajak, Sersi, Phastos, Gilgamesh, Kingo, Ikaris, Thena and Makkari) to the Celestials (a general Celestial page and probably a separate Arishem page. Tiamut is probably a no, considering he didn't even finish hatching before being turned to stone) and the Deviants (a general Deviant page and a separate Kro page) Dane Whitman has no feats to warrant a profile...yet.

Sprite, Druig, Ajak, Sersi and Phastos are the "thinkers" of the Eternals, while Gilgamesh, Kingo, Ikaris, Thena, and Makkari are the stronger fighters. (0:29)

I wonder if Class T lifting strength scaling could be argued for based on Starfox being both an Eternal and the brother of Thanos. I don't rememeber any noteworthy LS feats in the movie otherwise.
I do wonder if Makkari was weaker after connecting to the Uni-Mind, as she, Sersi, and Thena all sent energy to Druig, which could mean he wouldn't normally be as fine after Ikaris' attack.

I wonder if the others retained an and from Tiamut.

Man, I can't wait to see this film. I hope all the Eternals who died are resurrected again if this film ever gets a sequel like they do in the comics.

I understand that a major criticism of the film is that it was too packed but I don't think this will be a problem if we get a sequel.

Just finished the movie and I understand why Uni-mind is 5-A they literally say that's how they can survive the planetary explosions it's because they tank the blast from linking with the celestial's
Yes. The movie heavily implied that the Eternals survive the planetary explosions. And Ikaris was planning on surviving the destruction of Earth on his own.

I doubt Ikaris is 5-A on his own he himself states he's not going to be able to protect them from the Celestials who are bare minimum 5-A due to even the new borns triggering and being able to survive planetary destruction. Ikaris definitely scales far higher than the other Eternals though since they believed even him alone could solo the team

I doubt Ikaris is 5-A on his own he himself states he's not going to be able to protect them from the Celestials who are bare minimum 5-A due to even the new borns triggering and being able to survive planetary destruction. Ikaris definitely scales far higher than the other Eternals though since they believed even him alone could solo the team
I could try and apply Inverse Square Law to the calc and see what that gets, though I’ll have to do that in like a couple hours cuz it’s like midnight where I am

I could try and apply Inverse Square Law to the calc and see what that gets, though I’ll have to do that in like a couple hours cuz it’s like midnight where I am
Same it's around midnight for me as well but yeah it's at least worth it to get a calc of that it'd be pretty outlier though if it went up to any planetary ranges

Back