• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eternals discussion thread

I don't remember there being any indication that the Deviants posed a direct threat to the Celestial seeds, as they just seemed to attempt wiping out life on the planet to prevent the Celestial from hatching.
Also with this yeah Dino is absolutely correct the Eternals wouldn't be 6-A for the celestial seed(not saying a calc can't be found that gets them there but scaling to the celestials normally is a no go) because the seed itself was never in any danger physically other than the danger of not being able to be birthed due to the world's population of humans being wiped out by deviants which the Eternals needed to stop in order to birth it
Unless there's something else I'm forgetting, it seems like at bare minimum, everyone should be "At least High 6-C" going by Ikaris's casual cloud parting feat. While Makkari is the fastest, the others would downscale to her considering Ikaris could react to her over time.
Agreed on this but if there's a higher calc for Ikaris that can be extrapolated then it should likely be used as long as it doesn't reach celestial ranges of power
There are a lot of profiles that can be made, from the Eternals themselves (Sprite, Druig, Ajak, Sersi, Phastos, Gilgamesh, Kingo, Ikaris, Thena and Makkari) to the Celestials (a general Celestial page and probably a separate Arishem page. Tiamut is probably a no, considering he didn't even finish hatching before being turned to stone) and the Deviants (a general Deviant page and a separate Kro page) Dane Whitman has no feats to warrant a profile...yet.
This should work but also we need to upgrade Eson the searcher to 5-A due to how Celestial are born

That is a mystery but going into this that's what I figured though that's not concrete ofc until we're shown that
INB4 Eson the Searcher becomes Eson the Aborter

If Eternals are the guys they send to keep a planet's population intact for a Celestial birth.

Eson is the guy they send to stop a Celestial birth by wiping out the planet's population.

Either

The Eternals on the planet failed and got overrun by Deviants

Or the population developed in a way the Celestials didn't like.

INB4 Eson the Searcher becomes Eson the Aborter

If Eternals are the guys they send to keep a planet's population intact for a Celestial birth.

Eson is the guy they send to stop a Celestial birth by wiping out the planet's population.

Either

The Eternals on the planet failed and got overrun by Deviants

Or the population developed in a way the Celestials didn't like.
That actually makes sense I don't believe it's far off either considering that wjat we basically saw of him

Ok but why are we using non canon games as justification
Contest of Champions is canon to the Multiverse as a whole tho. Guillotine is canon to 616.

It was literally the first appearance of White Fox

But wouldn't that just cause scaling problems? Like if say they fought 616 characters who are 4-B, would they be 4-B? That in itself would be an extreme outlier.

They even use the same origins as MCU Eternals. It's not like Future Revolution that the characters use MCU designs but have the same origins as 616.
And so do many other games and shows.

But wouldn't that just cause scaling problems? Like if say they fought 616 characters who are 4-B, would they be 4-B? That in itself would be an extreme outlier.

And so do many other games and shows.
Cutscenes and game mechanics have different rules in this wiki. Like, Doomslayer would get killed by rando 9-B demons in gameplay. Cutscenes and lore again put him at godly levels. Black Widow can defeat Thanos in Future Revolution, but Thanos extinguished stars in the official description

Okay, so apparently, I was correct that Starfox is still an Eternal in the MCU in addition to being a Titan, as he does refer to Druig, Thena, and Makkari as "my fellow Eternals". We still don't currently have any statements or feats to suggest Thanos scales to Eternals, however.
Also, I just realised, a few Deviants were shown to survive the dinosaur extinction meteor at close range, and someone here calculated that the individual durability required to do it is High 6-C
High 6-C is looking more consistent between this and the Ikaris cloud feat both being at that level.

Last edited:
Okay, so apparently, I was correct that Starfox is still an Eternal in the MCU in addition to being a Titan, as he does refer to Druig, Thena, and Makkari as "my fellow Eternals". We still don't currently have any statements or feats to suggest Thanos scales to Eternals, however.
It makes no sense for Starfox to be an Eternal and not his biological brother Thanos. We can argue Thanos to be weaker because he's younger, only 1000 years old.

Them being the same species doesn't make them on par

Also, I just realised, a few Deviants were shown to survive the dinosaur extinction meteor at close range, and someone here calculated that the individual durability required to do it is High 6-C
If you're referring to the Godzilla one, then no, the Deviants shouldn't scale to that calc as results would vary depending on the distance.

Cutscenes and game mechanics have different rules in this wiki. Like, Doomslayer would get killed by rando 9-B demons in gameplay. Cutscenes and lore again put him at godly levels. Black Widow can defeat Thanos in Future Revolution, but Thanos extinguished stars in the official description
Where are the rules for the first part?

Thanos is an Eternal with the Deviant gene in the comics and it's probably the same in the MCU.
Given that the only deaths have been through energy depletion, and that they can bleed, Thanos being an Eternal isn't that bad. We know he bleeds, and he wasn't killed through energy depletion. In the MCU's case, I believe the Deviant gene, or mutation in general (as to not negate the Deviant interference statement), cut off his ties to the energy utilized by other Eternals and the Celestials.

You should put them in a blog so we can get the revisions working
Sure but I'm gonna need you to do somethings for me if you can. Could you get clips of both Sersi's vision of the Emergence and Makkari running to find where the Emergence is? I'm gonna need scans for the blog since I don't want to look like I'm pulling feats out of my ass

I think he’s talking about Eson only using the power stone. Though logic is kinda weird since he only had access to the power stone and not the others
Size matters for a Celestial I guess? Other Celestials are planetary or larger in size while Eson is possibly only in the hundreds or thousands of meters in size.

Other Celestials would be easily be able to affect planetary sized bodies given their size, Eson probably not.

That's where the Power Stone comes in handy for planetary life wipes

Back