• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The effect of Love is not pernanent, if you have been affected once it won't stay forever. So SuperKamiNappa's argument is still valid.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
It will stay on long enough for Estarossa to kill him.
We don't know that. Especially since Love does not reduce someone's durability, only affect abilities that can harm people (so not stuff like teleportation) and this Estarossa is pretty chilled and he'll take his time to beat up someone.

@Golf

Estarossa has ways to bypass durability as well but that's not the point. If some guy is beating you down its gonna be hard to calm yourself and remove all malice from you. It's been a while since I saw the movie, but I dont think Ares is gonna be able to do it with Estarossa repeatedly kicking him in the face

However, since Ares now has Intel, he can keep himself lax and not hate

No, here, intel mainly benefits Ares so this condition is unfair. Especially when Ares doesn't need such advantage: according to SBA they will start at 4 km because of Estarossa range. This is way beyond Love range. Ares has teleport on his profile which he should be able to use, even under Love.

Mind and Empathic manip is also in his profile, so if his mindhax is anything other that mind crushing people I don't think it would fall under Love condition.

It ust means you cannot bring yourself to harm others, assuming you have hatred in your heart.

Back