• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After looking at her page I noticed that she has a skill called supersonic steps and continues super sonic steps which should allow her to close the distance if combined with her no temp skill. She probably would close the distance as she's a close combat fighter and has her phone which would resurrect her after death.

It seems like Esdeath can only freeze time once a day and it greatly consumes her stamina so after Shizuku comes back from the dead in perfect condition she would have the upper hand and overwhelm esdeath with her speed.

This Shizuku doesn't have resurrection yet, obviously afterstories Shizuku would stomp.

Supersonic step just makes the user move so fast they create afterimages, and continual steps makes her able to use it continuously.

Hi I'm new to this site and I am not sure how to create a thread but I would like to discuss possible revisions to arifureta's powers. After reading volume 10 of arifureta it says that by using spacial magic it's possible to creating entire dimensions and turn illusions into reality and vise versa. Would that count as reality warping? I know this isn't the place to discuss this but as I stated earlier I'm not sure how to create a thread for this so I'm just bringing this up so someone can create one for that.

We can discuss this in the arifureta discussion thread, here.

Short answer to this, just because the ability allows the user to do that doesn't mean they are skilled enough to do it.

Turning reality into illusions and vice versa was specially mentioned only skill users can do that, and it took a lot of effort on Kaori's part to actually manipulate time later on and she is the best at restoration magic, though the LN might change this.

Honestly this could go either way it really depends on wether or not Esdeath can hit Shizuku within the short period of time that she can use time stop.

Shizuku is FTL, and speed is equalized.

The only thing saving Esdeath here is range, which can arguably be covered due to stat amp.

Shizuku is probably like 36x faster with stat amp, probably cause she faced Apostles with Limit Break who scale to Hajime with Limit Break.

Anyway have to see how next LN vol plays out, if an exact number is giving for the boost, which means either giving Shizuku another key or upgrading one. Atm based on what i remember of the WN, 36x about how much faster Shizuku would be right now.

Shizuku range may also be upped, who knows, i wasn't exactly paying that close an attention to things when i made the profiles years ago.

So? Speed being equal doesn't mean both are suddenly slow. I think you misunderstood that bit. Basically Esdeath regardless of whether it lasts ten seconds or a minute has enough time to strike a vital

The stat Amp seeds to be used extremely soon as well, won't take long before Esdeath notices her other attacks aren't doing anything.

The next volume is irrelevant unless that is using this key of Shizuku

Shizuku uses her amp quickly, like literal first thing she did vs Apostles, and she used it quickly in other fights.

It's not using this key, but it effects how potent her amp is and whether she gets a new key.

Right now the key being used is based of the WN, the LN is adding stuff like how space magic can manipulate boundaries to turn reality into illusions and vice versa, evolution magic can see the info of things etc.

For all we know Shizuku gets boosted. But based on current knowledge imo i think she can cover that range problem with an amp, and then it's gg once she gets close due to power null, space hax, soul hax etc.

That's my opinion anyway, the rest is up for the voters to decide, nobody cares about this match though.

Apostles aren't even in the anime lol. That fight hasn't even happened in the LN which the anime is adopting.

Shizuku only gains stat amp in like vol 8, Apostle fight will be vol 11, anime only adapted up to vol 4.

I think Esdeath can only time stop once during the fight and for a very short brief period of time as it takes the majority of her stamina to activate that skill she only gets one shot. She will only use this skill as a absolute last resort when no other option for escape is available or when she's completely outmatched and Shizuku has multiple opportunities to kill her before than by either blitzing her or using soul demolition to cut her through her ice and kill her. I think this match depends how how fast Esdeath uses time stop if she doesn't activate it quick enough she will die.

Back