• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fun fact, Shizuku has groups of girls in 2 different worlds, who call her onee sama, and are completely obsessed with her cause she is beautiful, strong and responsible.

Of course they all hate Hajime cause they think he took her away from them, while Hajime is just a dude who was trying to be a loyal guy almost the entire series but the girls kept coming.

Nothing, ignore that

Anyway, match, what does she lead with what are her most dangerous stuff and how fast is it?

If you meant Shizuku pics i got some interesting ones for you, i can post it on on your wall if want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

She leads with space cutting, her most dangerous ability is soul demolition, with it she can cut your stamina, mind, soul, and power.

Yeah if her range is only tens of meters Esdeath mauls her at range before she can get close.

She will her living swords around her protecting her, she controls them with her mind, all equipped with space cutting, gravity manipulation etc.

She can use them to reflect attacks towards her back at her opponent.

Anyway, how likely is Esdeath to just stay far away and not fight up close?

Esdeath spike her from below the ground to avoid that, if she jumps to avoid she gets trapped

If she continously abuses her swords until she gets into range, Esdeath will be more willing to use her time Stop

Also, how invisible are her slashes?

@TheCausality Yup, she is one of his wives.

@Schnee Shizuku does have analytical prediction allowing to to predict her opponents moves also danger sensing, she basically knows when something bad is gonna happen to her.

Though still wonder how IC it is for Esdeath to just spam ice attacks and never get close.

@CP i see

Also, I have no problem with those "files or pics" you can send me at my wall whenever you want, for resarch purpose obviously we are cultivate men

I still wonder how invisible are her slashes, kinda forget Killing Intent allowed you to sense invisible things in AGK.

As for how in character it is read literally any of the final chapters in the manga as that's all she did.

It's a spatial attack, there isn't anything to see. Also even if she senses it coming Shizuku would know exactly how she would avoid it.

Nothing really stops Shizuku from getting close she goes in and has her 20 swords deflect or reflect anything coming at her. Plus with sublimation magic she could get like 5x faster.

Esdeath can probably still see it though, she knows the direction of where it is, where it comes from as it's literally Shizuku in front of her slashing at her.

<Shizuku would know exactly how to avoid it

If you're implying she's going to continue slashing at Esdeath that will cause Esdeath to stop time and kill her.

I pointed out earlier though that if she sits there and deflects everything Esdeath has at her Esdeath has no choice but to stop time if she needs to.

I meant she would know where exactly Esdeath would be after she dodges her space cutting, obviously another attack would be waiting for Esdeath there.

Also she just has to get close enough to use her gravity magic to pull Esdeath towards.

If memory serves me right, didn't Tatsumi resist her time stop cause he resists the cold?

I point to my time Stop argument

That's fair, though Esdeath knows to go for Stop if she's pulled in close like that

No, but even if that was the case unless Shizuku resists Ice that freezes time that's kinda out of the question if she can resist it.

She also only resists heat manipulation from her file.

Could have sworn i saw that a while back when i was reading AGK, that Tatsumi resisted it cause he adapted to the cold or something.

How cold does it have to be to freeze time? Sort of makes no sense but fiction i guess.

Cold Manipulation doesn't exist, Heat Manipulation apparent covers booth, she does resist cold manipulation of temperatures at least like -50 degrees, though that figure was only mentioned before Hajime an co even went into the deeper parts of Labrinth which were colder.

But yea resist cold which is enough to freeze time? Obviously no since idk how you can do that lol. But it's fiction.

Yeah it's lolfiction stuff, obviously resistance to time Stop covers it and I don't get how something that freezes time won't work on someone who resists temperatures of below 50 but yeah, fiction.

Despite time manipulation being one of the major abilities in arifureta, time stop hasn't been shown yet.

There is time reversal, time shortening and time slowing, but no time stop, It's sort of disappointing.

Shizuku doesn't have time manipulation like Kaori and Shea, which automatically heals them, by reversing time. She does but it only applies to her katanas and only gives her a small degree of regen.

So yea if Esdeath stops time, she is pretty screwed. Can she potentially speed blitz her before she does is the question now due to danger sensing and analytical prediction plus speed boosting with evolution magic.

Also forgot she has illusory attacks so she can make illusions of her attacks.

No one has resisted any form of time manipulation yet.

The characters have full control over it by the afterstories, but only one we have seen gone all out in the afterstories is Shea and she is the physical fighter of the group.

But even she has gained a lot of hax like mind manipulation, absolute zero, space manipulate etc. Who knows what the others are capable of, we know Hajime can manipulate information on a planetary level but we haven't seen that in combat yet, Yue however has used in it to erase ppl's power. Karoi can reverse the time of entire cities and islands to years prior.

Yue has always been the most haxed out of the group and spams the most deadly hax she has at the time, gains gravity magic>spams it, gains space magic>spams it.

So even though we haven't seen her in a fight we have still seen her mind and soul hax a city of ppl.

Anyway that was a long winded explanation, no Shizuku doesn't resist time reversal.

Another thing worth mentioning is that Shizuku's Mind Reading is worthless if her range with it is only Tens of meters as her profile says.

If she needs to get close to read her mind, then she can't predict her attacks and Esdeath can do multiple attacks from below ground.

Anyway, voting Esdeath since I don't think Shizuku has any way to really reach her, and she has no knowledge on the time Stop or what exactly happens during it.

I also need proof that Shizuku, a genius fighter, is going to speed amp and charge Esdeath when she knows that will get her killed.

Well, Esdeath FRA

Also can i make High 6-B Esdeath match? Because its looks like there's gonna be a revision on it so i'm hesitant to make it

Back