• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both at Low 7-B, Normal Puck and Base Esdeath are used

Fight takes place outside Roswaal's Mansion

Fight ends in Death, K.O, or Death

Both start 1km from each other

Both have Full Arsenal

Speed is Equalized

The Leader of the Jaegers, Esdeath:0

The Artificial Spirit, Puck:2 (OppaiSenpai5, Celestial_Pegasus)

Inconclusive:0

Last edited:
Esdeath has an almost 4x AP advantage and time stop, but Puck has energy absorption and AZ which she doesn't resist. And since she's human, Puck can use Ice Flowers to suck all of her blood out. There is also the fact that damage to his physical body doesn't bother Puck and he'll only die once his od is destroyed.

Esdeath has the ap advantage, a better fighter and time stop, but from what i remember, she doesn't start with that.

As for Puck, basically all his attacks will freeze things at absolute zero forever, so would be dangerous for Esdeath to get hit by any of them.

The blood flowers are also deadly, he can cause flowers to bloom inside Esdeath that drain all her blood. Not to mention Esdeath needs to destroy his od to kill him, otherwise physical damage does nothing.

To me, seems Esdeath has to either get time stop off quickly or get this into a physical fight, while Puck just has to connect with any of his attacks, and even if they don't he can just take her out via blood flowers.

Voting for Puck.

I could have sworn I read a thread on that

Either way, or does seem like a who shoots first match, though Esdeath can use ice shields to stop the projectile and any attack one shots

Damage to his physical body doesn't really bother Puck and he can always dematialize to dodge attacks since Esdeath doesn't have NPI.

True, he does have Ice Logia

I think this is a stomp, I don’t see Esdeath affecting that

I see

BTW AZ, I thought that didn’t ignore durability anymore?
From what i remember, just hitting someone with a AZ attack isn't durability negation, but lowering a person's temperature to AZ is. Puck does that latter, so still durability negation.

In his Beast of the End form, his mere presence freezes things to absolute zero ie Subaru falling under his own weight. In his small form he can unleash blast of absolute zero cold, however he also freezes things to absolute zero, and anything frozen like that is frozen forever.

Short form whatever, doesn’t matter

Point is, I know his beast form lowers the temperature of everything around him, but IDK where smol puck does that.

He can do that in his small form too by just sucking all the mana from his surroundings, it's not as powerful as when he's in his true form though.

Well yes, that's how it works. He can still freeze things by expending mana, though, like every other ice magic user in fiction.

Back