• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I would think that Gawain could beat Escanor, on account that Rhitta would not be that effective against a servant, especially one of Gawain's calibur (heh heh). Although Gawain's sun powers would basically keep Escanor in day form full time, I just don't think Escanor can outlast Gawain, not even if he were to reach The One status for a minute.

I am open to arguements though.

I'll wait for counters before showing my own reasoning.

Gawain FRA for now.

I keep wondering what would happen if we unleashed all the might of Chaldea (including the Lostbelt Kings) upon the Nanatsu antagonists.

Escanor has AP advantage and he will continously grow stronger, Gawain can only really hurt him with Galatine. My vote is for Esca.

Gawain's Durability is Mountain level +, Escanor casually one shot Gawain. this should be closed, the difference is too high..

Wait, is best base Escanor The One? Well now, I would say Gawain is probably dead. Unless Escanor explodes into a pile of muscles and cool because of what happens when you feed him more sunlight in The One form. Actually, now I'm curious...

Back