• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw, for future reference, her Platinum team is Spiritomb (lead), Togekiss, Roserade, Lucario, Garchomp (ace), and Milotic. And despite being stronger and smarter, they are faaaaaaar more limited the the theoretical gene pool lottery winners that we have accounted for on the Pokemon profiles for these dudes.

Edit: This comment is unnecessary as her profile gives exactly what Pokemon and their moves for G4 lol.

Remember that time when I said to Cal that I was going to give my opinion on this battle? Behold.

First of all, if Cynthia's being downgraded then this is harder considering Erza'd get AP advantage. It should be less than 4x considering Pokémon's scaling tho, so it's still fair.

Let´s see how Erza fairs with Cynthia's team:

Spiritomb:

• Can drain Erza's stamina twice as fast with Pressure.
  • Is intangible (sans the rock).
  • Sleephax.
  • Mindhax.
  • Power Null.
Roserade:

• Paralysis.
  • Life Force Absorption.
  • More Power Null.
  • Can weaken Flame Empress Armor and is resistant to Sea Empress and Lightning Empress Armors.
  • Poisons.
Togekiss:

• Stats Debuffs.
  • Probability Manipulation (flinching Erza whenever's possible).
  • Resistance Negation.
  • Power Mimicry.
  • Precognition.
  • Homing Attacks.
Lucario:

• More precognition.
  • Healing.
  • Power Mimicry.
  • Attack Reflection.
  • Damage Boost.
  • SEI.
  • Resistance to Sword slashes.
  • Resistance to Fairy Armor (?).
  • Fear Inducement.
Milotic:

• Sleep and mindhax.
  • Damage Reduction (of Lightning).
  • Damage Boost.
  • Resistance to most of Erza's arsenal.
Garchomp (I suppose he can go Mega to match Tier):

More of the same.

Most of them have Stats Amps and Debuffs to turn the tides even, and with the load of hax they have, Erza's done for.

If Spiritomb fights first then he'll be able to tire Erza, even if he loses after she realizes that her target should be the rock and not the spirit, she'll have less energy to fight the rest of them. She can use Fairy Armor (if for some reason its type is Fairy because of the vague reasons FT has for everything) to ignore Spiritomb's resistance but that doesn't change the fact that she has to aim for the rock and not the fog. She still lacks NPI.

Roserade can just drain Erza's energy via Giga Drain and poison her. She has the option to lolnope almost everything Erza has.

If for some miracle Erza gets to Togekiss, that would be the end. With Togekiss' power Cynthia can just spam Air Slash and keep Erza at bay, damaging her and eventually winning.

The result might change slightly if Cynthia goes for another combination (if she's tied to 1v1 fights ofc), with Erza matching some of the Pokémon like Garchomp. But Lucario is a real problem sans for the Flame Empress Armor and it has enough versatility to put her down when helped by precognition.

Anyway, Cynthia should take this. Erza can't fight forever no matter how you depict her stamina when her opponents have this many options to put her down.

And I haven't said a thing about Hypnosis and Dream Eater refuelling Spiritomb.

Oh I already downgraded her. By the time you made the post, her profile became accurate lol.

i´m going to go with erza, beacause Cynthia has to tell her pokemoon what to do and after a few minutes of that Erza would figure out what name correspnds with what attack and what pokemon and could then proceed to counter or dodge basically any attack, aswell as Cynthia herself can´t fight and she has no expeirience fighting other human´s, Erza on the other hand has fought monsters, magicians, people, and even demons Erzas variaty and expierience far supasses cynthia´s. on top of all that, in the right conditions Erza surpasses Cynthia and her pokemon in terms of fire power, durability and stamina. for those reasons i´m going with erza.

good fight though.

If she is going for kill, i dont think she will show any hesitation to do that, fight pokemon and use sword own cynthia while she is distracted.

The thing with monsters getting summoned is that Erza's tactic in this scenario is to danmaku with Heaven's Wheel to figure out weaknesses and such. After that she swaps to the appropriate weapons and armor to quickly murder it.

Don't pokehumans have high durability? Thought that was a thread made

That's completely blockable, dodgeable and deflectable. Moves like Mirror Coat could just deflect the swords back.

On the other side, does killing Cynthia counts as win condition as long as her Pokémon are still there?

That can count has a win con, I think. Though, even without Cynthia, her Pokemon should still be able to attack

they can still attack but they will just be less cordinated and tactical, essentially they will become rampaging monsters. but yes, they should be able to continue the fight as long as they are outside their pokeballs at the time of Cynthias death.

You can now, actually.

It was back when we had actual highlights, but I can go look for it.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2126717

Can Cynthia just summon her 6 mons at the same time if this isn't the average Pokémon fight, then?

Back