• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, great, i'm unbanned now. For something that i haven't do. :)

So, i'm still thinking that Zoro won against Erza, she has nothing to hold on the pirate's hunter. There is a video who treat it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2A1N4Q-_z8

And the last feat of Erza is just full bullshit. You can't move when all yours bones are broken, it's physically impossible. And just after that, you have Erza standing up to give a hug to Wendy. lmfao

and zoro is at least, equal to Doflamingo and Law which are able to cut meteors too !

@Altaïr

Give a good and polite reasoing in your vote

Because you're: Ignoring what the OP say (Your comments on Law and Doff are for current Zoro, rather than the version used here), using another different site (Who also is questionable accurate) to justify yourself and using a bad language

You realize both are 7-C right? Also of you have problems with stats make a Content Revision thread or drop it. @Altair

Erza should take it. While she loses in the badass category a little, her abilities, flight, shitton of versatility, and Friendship Armor should give her the win.

@Altaïr Ibn Al Ma'Louf

If we're going to start acting like "whats physhically impossible" means ANYTHING in anime especially regarding Fairy Tail and FREAKING One Piece....than your arguments for Zoro are going to lose credbility waaaaay faster than Erza's so....yeah dont use that as argument.

^do everyone a favour and don't go in discussion with people like him... Just ignore that kind of things or else we have random spam for no reason.

I despised ScrewAttack's version. Anyways, I think Erza would win...not simply because she's Erza but because of intellect and versatility. Zoro's habit of charging forward and his lack of combat strategy would play into Erza's hands.

I like Zoro way more.

In fact, when the death battle came out, I called that at the time Erza would probably lose since she was slower

That is until Aiden made his post about lightning dodging and irene meteor calc came in

I will say Erza now, even with speed equalized.

Erza has a more diverse skillset, in her case, armor set compared to Zoro.

Zoro doesnt really have much on Erza.

Asura wont help much either, and I believe his 7-C form doesnt allow for haki since he didnt acquire that until post timeskip.

Erza has my vote, if the voting is still being taken,

So please, just tell me where i was rude in my posts ? So Zoro in the arc of fishmens island and dressrosa hasn't any difference, it's the same character, he just shows us more about him and his powers, there isn't any increasment of power betwen this two arcs, but okay.

Zoro can move skilfully because he can blitz a fishman in the water.

Zoro can cut easily and destroy shells much solid than iron without using Haki or Black Haki (koka)

Zoro can destroy a galleon.

And Zoro have a resistance far higher than Erza. I vote for Zoro

Actually it's 7-2(?)

Erza: WilliamShadow; Dragonmaster; Cal; Joshua; Kinkiest; JBennet; Rin.

Zoro: Altair; ZackMoon. I don't know if I should count these votes since Altair is kinda ignoring ratings but anyway.

I'll close the thread and request this once I'm done with classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back