• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivalry? It's fans rivalry only for who knows what reason.

Well precognition works better if the opponent is bloodlusted and in close sword battle i think he has a certain advantage as better swordsman,but on the other hand he would be costrected to deal with Erza's variety of armors and magical based attacks not to mention her change between armors is on a high speed so she could do many different combinations and since their stamina is pretty much the same considering what they both went true and were still able to stand up fighting I would give this to Erza high difficulty with counters (defend with adamantine and attack with black wing armor which is the best one against Zoro since her attacks will get stronger each time).

There is also curiosity of Zoro's range attacks at that point was he capable of them and are they as strong as his direct slashes if not than Erza's range attacks could pass trough and damage him since her magical attacks are on same lvl stronger if combined.)

P.S my vote is for Erza whether his range attacks are weaker or not that would only make it less difficult.

Well I doubt the result will change but oh well.

Anyway you might as well vote when you comment since you usually don't :)

Well I'll say Erza via more versatility and Durability Negation with Nakagami Armor. Precognition is a problem here but no so much that she can't get by it. Plus she has adamantine armor for blocking attacks, and Clear Heart for maximum attack power. Heaven's Wheel gives her flight and a ton of swords to throw at Zoro.

I do know that their rivalry is fan rivalry.

So, can this match still go on even if it has apparently been concluded before?

Don't count heavens wheel since for range attacks she usually uses circle sword which is a weak attack and if she is throwing sword directly she can't summon more than Zoro could block example for what she did against thunder palace was a long preparation.

WilliamShadow said:
Don't count heavens wheel since for range attacks she usually uses circle sword which is a weak attack and if she is throwing sword directly she can't summon more than Zoro could block example for what she did against thunder palace was a long preparation.
And what she did against Laxus was during part one while her second origin was not unlocked.

@dragon Nothing changes the fact she never did anything similar again which should be consider as needed prep time for it since back then she needed quite a lot of time she might as well need less now,but she still needs time and she can't afford her something like that against a same speed lvl opponent.

WilliamShadow said:
@dragon Nothing changes the fact she never did anything similar again which should be consider as needed prep time for it since back then she needed quite a lot of time she might as well need less now,but she still needs time and she can't afford her something like that against a same speed lvl opponent.
Thing is that was a big part of the last thread. And she needed a whole bunch of time due to the fact her magic was running low.

@dragon I would still ignore that as a possibility since we never had any clue of Erza being capable of using like hundred swords at once without prep time since it would be an assumption and of course her magic was running low because she summoned too many swords. So the only fair thing to say is she can use something like 40 swords if we talk about fast attacks and full focus on it at least until she shows something different since assumptions are unfair.

Meh it isn't like that is my main reason anyway. I only added Heaven's Wheel mostly for flight and range.

Yeah, I know I just wanted to point that put cause I have seen in some Erza's battles people saying the same thing and that's inaccurate since as i said not having a clue or proof for that statement it turns into a simple assumption and even if it does have sense it's still unfair to use it.

Well, i doubt he will read this and honestly I wouldn't mind seeing that which also reminds just what waste of seduction armor pretty sure that would of been useful against some opponents like one shot Jacob.

Funny how he can actually match Mirajane like that. Sure she is weakeaned and everything, but man that's amazing still I am pretty sure he would get knocked out instantly so bye bye for his ultimate ability.

Yeah I haven't considered that, well Mirajane was said to be even more powerful than Erza so I guess it's not that weird since Jacob is weakened as well after he got reckt by Natsu.

He doesn't seems to be bad injured

Whereas Mirajane stills injured

Also, I don't think that Mirajane is stronger than Erza. But that's just me.

they are not that bad injured but they didn't ethier have enough time to recover their MP which is important in particular for Mira since she uses quite a lot of MP to actually transform and well her injury was shrinked by Brandish but she should still feel it a bit.

What dissapointed me the most is the fact Erza didn't actually go in 1v1 against spriggans since against Neinhart she fought against his dear historias and against Ajeel it was basically ten minutes of free damage on her and when she get back her power and overwhelmed him it was mostly cause of his weakness and later she pretty much let herself get captured since the plan was to hit him with Jupiter and hers nakagami starlight.

@zack well that is still not accepted so we will see

If you want to give actual reasons instead of saying it's stupid you should probably wait until the revision is over since the threads about it are sort of banned since the revision has not even started figures being accepted.

@zack I don't think anyone understood what you just said.

Anyway it still island lvl if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back