• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs. Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rin Rokudo said:
Me? I do know what it means
No not you burning you just posted in that moment.

Anyway it's 6 for Erza with him burning.

@burning well cin is less active these days.

@law damages directly internal organs of his enemy. Erza damages body in general and wouldn't necessarily hurt his organs and even if she did I am not sure would the damage be different or not.

Erza vs Law? Not sure is he island lvl or small island?

Than he would win np with his hax if his ability is as strong back then,since Erza wouldn't do a think against it.

i wouldn't call this no reason but well who am i to judge.

"You can't nullify haki lmao that's impossible, if doffy parasites her then it's over but he has to catch her by surprise so that's unlikely, he can create a birdcage and lock her in it or keep running away from her until the birdcage shrinks and cuts her up, and there's literally nothing she can do about it as she can't break the birdcage, his durability and stamina is enough to tank her attacks if he does get hit a few times, he had his organs messed up and was taking gear 4 hits"

^yeah,but he was quite randomly saying he has a big durabilty and could keep fighting until birdcage kills her, but with that logic he would of beaten Luffy as well. And he didn't know about Nakagami armor ethier.

Anyway we could as well consider the vote I don't care honestly.

Hmm, as others have said, the cage can't really be used offensively. Their durability is in the same class, Erza has a way higher pain threshhold than Doffy and they have similar stamina.

@wiliam He has big durability he almost beat luffy like Frozen said if it wasn't for law and the people of dressrosa Luffy would be dead. i dont see a note on his profile that says Bird cage can't be used for offensive purposes its ticking time bomb that erza can't brake the only way of her to survive the bird cage is A sea stone B kill Doffy before the bird cages kills you.

^well if he gets pummelled by Nakagmi armor his durabilty won't help a lot,plus I don't ethier remember of his cage ever shrinking in the first place.

Yes the cage did in fact shrink but that was Doffy's ploy to kill the inhabitants of Dressrosa, not Luffy. By your logic if we wanted to kill Luffy with it, he would've.

That was for taunting Luffy and making him lose his cool since people were dying just because Luffy came to Dressrosa.

^hmm... Wont don't he die as well? Plus I think it was written the cage doesn't shrink but does something else.

But he anyway wouldn't have the time for that.

He has full controll of his strings and can make exit for himself if he needs to. His body can tank point blank shots from Baby 5 in the face without taking any demage higly doubt nakagami will kill him.

Bepo4151 said:
His body can tank point blank shots from Baby 5 in the face without taking any demage higly doubt nakagami will kill him.
You're talking like Baby 5 is actually close to him in power. The girl is fodder in front of Doffy.

Bepo4151 said:
He has full controll of his strings and can make exit for himself if he needs to. His body can tank point blank shots from Baby 5 in the face without taking any demage higly doubt nakagami will kill him.
Nakagami is island lvl durabilty negation attack so after a bit probably yes.

Bepo4151 said:
He has shown that he is wiling to use it for only 1 person dont see a reason why he can't use it in a fight
Willing to use it for one person doesn't mean he killed that person with it.

Island level show me a scan where it is island level. Lmoa when she used it she didn't even KO Minerva was still conscious.

if Erza was 6-C without armors she would've already beaten all Sprigans Zeref and Acnologia i want to see a scan on this dont remember he braking anything close to island without armor. If you have something give me a scan to prove Erza is 6-C in base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back