• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs. Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pocket-Chu said:
Mainly commenting to watch the thread-

He does make a good point with a puppet string thing though, unless you think Erza > Jozu physically.
Jozu island. Erza large island. So yes, just because she has a smaller body doesn't mean it's not more resistant we talk about fiction not realty.

@Wiliam Since you want to base everything on stats Doffy can controll someone made out of dimonds with lifting strenght Class T that is 8 tiers above Erza btw with ease tell me how erza will beat that.

Bepo4151 said:
@Wiliam Since you want to base everything on stats Doffy can controll someone made out of dimonds with lifting strenght Class T that is 8 tiers above Erza btw with ease tell me how erza will beat that.
Explain why he didn't use it on Luffy then.

Lifting has nothing to do with durabilty and AP.

Since he should be able to do that on others as well.

@Scarlet He did tho but it didn't work becuase of gear 4 But he is still 8 tiers above Erza when it comes down to Lifting Strenght. Also to aswer your previeous question Marines would've been complate joke in the grand line if the vice admirals didn't know haki that statment is pretty belivable cutting space on the other hand is not.

@Wiliam Tell me other way to mesure someone physical strenght also since you want to base anything on stats and profiles it apears that it ignores durability.

• -Parasito (Parasite String): By shooting out and attaching a string to his target, Doflamingo is able to control his victim's body. He can do this to multiple people at once (controlled King Riku and many of his soldiers at the same time), and from several kilometers away. It's currently unknown how this technique works (it appears to have an hax quality, given he was able to keep the physically superior Jozu restrained).

Bepo4151 said:
@Scarlet He did tho and Luffy but it didn't work becuase of gear 4 But he is still 8 tiers above Erza when it comes down to Lifting Strenght.
Yeah not talking about G4 Luffy, talking about base Luffy, also Law. And you don't need lifting strength to remove it. Not to mention that it is unknown how that technique actually functions.

Also to aswer your previeous question Marines would've been complate joke in the grand line if the vice admirals didn't know haki that statment is pretty belivable cutting space on the other hand is not.
If someone does know Haki, it doesn't mean they know both types (since the third is possesed by very few). Showings before statements. Also Erza cut up an intangible dude.

@Scarlet

1) I Dont know maybe because Oda is a good writer and yes you do need physical strenght to break it lifting strenght is the only way to mesure it

2) Erza Cut up intangible dude is that supposed to be impresive. Now i dont know if you know but Doflamingo is not intangible what does this bring to the fight.

Bepo4151 said:
@Scarlet
2) Erza Cut up intangible dude is that supposed to be impresive. Now i dont know if you know but Doflamingo is not intangible what does this bring to the fight.
I say this because you doubt Starlight can ignore this thing. Anyway, this is pointless since she doesn't have that here, I'm just making a point.

@Dragonslayer

Go ahead then make Erza universe or a galaxy buster if she can cut space and see how many people will take you seriously.

@Aiden im not here to do that believe it or not.

Ok so its a hax i dont know why people even brought it up when she can't even use it as Scarletfirefly said its post second timeskip Erza she doesn't hava nakagami.

Bepo4151 said:
Ok so its a hax i dont know why people even brought it up when she can't even use it as Scarletfirefly said its post second timeskip Erza she doesn't hava nakagami.
She have it.

Nakagami and Wingblade are normlly included, the High 6-C ones are Armadura Fairy, Purgatory Armor, Clear Heart Clothing, and Adamantine Armor

@Aiden Since you are the one that made the fairy tail revision im going to take the opportunity to ask you why Erza Durability is that high in clear heart if it's from the meteor im gonna call bullshit on that because she clearly didn't tanked it but cut it even Irea says that she cut it. And when she actually took attack from island level character she got rekt This is not Dbz where Attack=Defense.

You can't nullify haki lmao that's impossible, if doffy parasites her then it's over but he has to catch her by surprise so that's unlikely, he can create a birdcage and lock her in it or keep running away from her until the birdcage shrinks and cuts her up, and there's literally nothing she can do about it as she can't break the birdcage, his durability and stamina is enough to tank her attacks if he does get hit a few times, he had his organs messed up and was taking gear 4 hits

Bird Cage cannot be used in a 1on1 figt like that. And Mingo can't run away like that, if that was a option he wouldve done it

I'm gonna vote elza for reasons already said here.

Bepo4151 said:
@Aiden Since you are the one that made the fairy tail revision im going to take the opportunity to ask you why Erza Durability is that high in clear heart if it's from the meteor im gonna call bullshit on that because she clearly didn't tanked it but cut it even Irea says that she cut it. And when she actually took attack from island level character she got rekt This is not Dbz where Attack=Defense.
In fact it ain't it's written her durabilty is higher in other armors read carefully. Clear heart cloth is considered island lvl durabilty since that should be her base durabilty without armor.

And Irene in dragon form is on a higher scale since Erza is lower part of island lvl while Irene in dragon form should be low large island. Which makes it a big diffrence

@Frozen He doesn't need to catch her by surprise Parasito strings are invisible as you can see 1 2 3 4

@Wiliam im asking why is that high and i provided scans to show that it shouldn't be that high when is a glass cannon armor. This is why you should take everything writen in the profile with a grain of salt.

@bepo not sure if you understood. With her armors that give her durabilty in particular the strongest one like (adamantine armor) Erza has low end large island durabilty. While her normal durabilty without an armor or in her normal clothes or clear heart clothing and robe of yüen it's low-mid end island lvl beacus she was getting several minutes of free damage by Ajeel (who is island lvl) without even being able to use magic and was still able to fight, proving she has a great durabilty even without her armors and she did many other things in the series in fact during that arc she tanked attacked from 3 persons at once who where brought somewhere on her same lvl with historia.

So I say it again:

Clear heart clothing island durabilty (beacuse it's her base durabilty)

Large island lvl (with armors in particular adamantine armor)

I'm always confused about Erza's Large Island level armors. Aren't Nakagami and Wingblade part of her strongest armors?

Large island only with her meteor her casual swipes are not large island level. She tanked total of 1 attack against Ajeel and basing all of the sprigans on 1 statment and one feat is wrong. Even the feat is questionable her island was basicly one mountai . By that logic Pica should be island level as well and Doflamingo should be large island to low country level becuase he is superior to him. The series have shown that the Spriggans vary in strenght In the latest chapters Ajeel is getting rekt by Elfman and Lisana surely you dont think that they are island level caracters do you.

First: Erza was getting damage off screen until Brandish's minion was defeated so that is quite some time there. Spriggans are scaled from Brandish and Invel who covered in ice pretty a huge area. And she is scaled from Irene's meteor that would of killed everyone on the battlefield.

Second:Irene is high end island lvl almost Large island in dragon form since that's the strength of dragons in general (Igneel and Acnologia being an exception) and high end Island lvl can one shot low end island lvl so, Erza pretty much didn't lose cause it was a casual hit rather than full force that probably would of killed her just like the meteor would of.

Third: Ajeel was weakened in that battle beacuse before that he was defeated by Erza and even got a Jupiter blast directly with his guard off. Elfman is small island lvl (and was actually comparable to Erza during gmg arc) and Lisanna (well we don't know that since she is not on the wiki) than there is also the fact Elfman was using a sand takeover that would give him a hand with Ajeel's attacks and in the end won only in 2v1 battle against weaker Ajeel.

Anyway since we are now discussing power scailing you might wanna talk about it on my wall or simple go and ask Aiden since he did the entire thing.

@Wiliam Invel feat was mesured to be something between city level and island level all of the spriggans are based on Brandish. If i aply the same logic as you than Pica and Zoro are island levels Doffy and Luffy are low country level. And Ajeel was not weekened he was complatly healed befor fighting Elfman and Lisana. Now Feats> Statments and Scaling.

Can we please not discuss power scalings here? This is not the thread to do this. If you want, open a Revision Thread. Do not derail this thread any further.

^just write on his wall, cause I doubt he will waste him time reading everything we wrote,or make a revision thread on content revision board.

And, scailing>feats>statements. Because statements can be inaccurate. You don't always have feats for every character so ,scailing with a character who has feats is the most accurate thing to do. And of course all spriggans are also scailing by Irene who is thou stronger than most of them (August is an exception).

Anyway,will someone add votes, really burning you are lazy :D

Erza for reasons above.

both her wingblade and nakagami armors bypass durability, and i don't think we have seen doflamingo being able to control someone on the same power level as him with his parasite string,so that's out of the window.

IKazi said:
Erza for reasons above.
both her wingblade and nakagami armors bypass durability, and i don't think we have seen doflamingo being able to control someone on the same power level as him with his parasite string,so that's out of the window.
Erza has no nakagami and wingblade doesn't ignore durability as you can see here all it does it hiting someone without tuching them thats like basic swordsmanship on One Piece. Bypass defence doesn't make it ignore durabilty xD. And Jozu is stronger than Erza so parasite string is not out of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back