• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs. Donquixote Doflamingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erza also doesn't have access to those armors because she's Large Island level with them so Doflamingo wouldn't be able to hurt her.

Who said wingblade ignores durabilty? It by passes any type of defence and HAKI is a type of defence just like magical barriers,or HAKI barriers change nothing.

And he would have to catch her and she can just re quip armors to make the stringes lose their grip.

@Bepo4151

Erza does have nakagami armor and wingblade does bypass durability, attacking someone without touching them is a durability bypass, and i have read one piece and i have never seen a swordmanship in one piece that attacks someone without touching them.

and jozu is no where in hell near the same power level as erza, jozu would lose to characters like wendy before he can even touch erza.

please stop with the downplay mate, some people have already said why erza wins and if you don't like the rules of this site then you should just leave.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Erza also doesn't have access to those armors because she's Large Island level with them so Doflamingo wouldn't be able to hurt her.
Erza isn't large island with nakagami and wingblade armor.

Erza is large island with these armors.

Armadura Fairy, Purgatory Armor, Clear Heart Clothing, and Adamantine Armor

IKazi said:
and jozu is no where in hell near the same power level as erza, jozu would lose to characters like wendy before he can even touch erza.
Jozu is pretty strong mate. He's At least 6-C, but yes Wendy is the same with Dragon Force.

@ikazi really you have read one piece and you haven't seen a swordsman that can damage someone without tuching them xD i guess Mihawk and Zoro dont exist xD xD Saying Jozu is will lose to Wandy befor even touching her is wrong just look at his stats he is similer or superior to Erza in everything but speed. If you dont like it in your famous words just leave.

Also im not downplaying anyone im just off the fairy tail wank.

@Wiliam

xD Wingblade can land blows without making direct contract yes in a way can bypass defences like shields or barrier. Haki is nether he coat his skin with invisible armor if you are hiting him you are hiting his haki good try taking what is said in the manga out of context tho.

@ScarletFirefly

i never said that jozu is weak, i said that compered to erza he is not that strong, he would lose to dragon force wendy (her strongest feat so far) who is 5x faster than him.

HAKI is an invisible armor/barrier and it's used on his skin so, wing blade ignores that and hits directly the flesh of the opponent even clothes are ignored. Nakagami armor ignores durabilty and it hits the flesh (but I guess we won't use that since it's a big advantage)

And Erza is superior to jozu in AP, durabilty and speed only lifting strength is on Jozu's side don't say stupid stuff.

@burning you are the only one that consider wingblade her strongest armor like even Aiden disagree for that and Nakagami armor as well.

@Bepo4151

both zoro and mihawk have never shown to land blows without making direct contact with their enemy.

wendy in her dragon force is a island level, same level as jozu, and wendy is 5x faster than jozu so yes wendy will win against jozu and erza would destroy him with both power and speed.

"If you dont like it in your famous words just leave."

why would i leave this site, i like both it's rules and stats for characters, it has very nice people who can both debate with reasons and feats, if someone has to leave the site it will have to you mate.

Erza uses her wingblade armor to defeats a fodder without tuching his sword. Wingblade armor totally bypass durability like Haki, Susano, 9 tails chakra mode and Super saiyen aura lmao. This is how Fairy Tails wankers see this fight.

@iKazi im actully using feats to debate while you are using statments.

Wingblade ignores defence not (durabilty) do you understand the diffrence or not? If you ignore durabilty you can one shot even if your actual ap is much weaker. Ignoring defence means she is gonna hit the body which has a certain durabilty.

i understand how wingblade works if for example doffy has his spiderweb infront of him Erza can bypass it however his haki she can't i dont think you understand arnament haki at all its a durability enhancement.

Busoshoku: Koka (µ¡ªÞúàÞë▓ þí¼Õîû Busō-shoku: Kōka?, Color of Armaments: Hardening): This technique somehow uses Busoshoku Haki to harden the body (or parts of it) and objects which the user is holding.

"-Busōshoku Haki (Color of Armaments): A form of Haki that allows the user to create an "invisible armor" around themselves. With that, they can protect himself from attacks, and if trained well, use it to deliver stronger attacks. Besides the increase of strength, it is the only form of attack that doesn't involve Kairouseki that can hit any Devil Fruit user, being able to hit the user's original body even if it's a Logia user. It can also be used in weapons."

Clearly written invisible armor which explains why they can harden body parts,because they have this invisible armor (armor means visible or not so she can bypass with wingblade.)

anyway apperently Nakagami armor is used as well here since it's hax armor and high 6-C armor.

So, in my vote I add that she can bypass durabilty with Nakgami armor.

Okay,then let's leave the discussion there.

Erza:4 (and couple of others seem to be in her side,but you haven't vote and gave reasons)

Doflamingo:1 (since frozone didn't actually give a vote with reasons)

Nothing is stopping Nakagami Armor here. Simple as that. It will nullify Haki due to VE. And will bypass durability. Erza wins Mid-Difficulty

Verse equalization: Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen. For example, characters from other verses will be assumed to be capable of perceiving spiritual creatures such as Shinigamis from Bleach.

Furthermore, attacks that require a special type of energy to be effective, like anti-magic requiring magic, will be assumed to work against the energies of different Verses, as long as they are somehow similar and the mechanics are somehow compatible with the known mechanics behind the energies from different Verses. For example, mind control resistance by being a capable mind user would also work against other Verses, but mind control resistance through a strong will would not necessarily work against mind control from other Verses.

@Bepo4151

"im actully using feats to debate while you are using statments."

statments? i have been using feats from the start, can't you even read, your whole comeback was "you are using statments.", now that's embarrassing mate.

"haki, susano, 9 tail chakra mode and super sayian aura can bypass durability"?

what in the world are you talking about.

Somebody told me that Wingblade counts as part of Erza's strongest armors because she acquired it after Nakagami Armor or something. Also, Nakagami Armor is part of her strongest armors, right? I remember she defeated Minerva in it after she was losing in some other armor. Does it matter if it's hax or not?

No neither Nakagami or wingblade are part of her strongest armors they are simply hax armor, don't know who used logic "well she got them after Nakagami armor" like really that's just funny.

Since its hax it doesn't have high 6-C AP and for that it doesn't count as strongest armor in fact she beat Minerva because of nakagami's hax.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Somebody told me that Wingblade counts as part of Erza's strongest armors because she acquired it after Nakagami Armor or something. Also, Nakagami Armor is part of her strongest armors, right? I remember she defeated Minerva in it after she was losing in some other armor. Does it matter if it's hax or not?
We are counting strongest armor by bare AP. Nakagami is Durability Negation and Power Nullification. A hax armor. Not an AP armor. It can still be 6-C.

How does this even make sense :

"Somebody told me that Wingblade counts as part of Erza's strongest armors because she acquired it after Nakagami Armor"

But it would have High 6-C durability, right? She unlocked Nakagami Armor after Second Origin (?) and I think it was said that it was difficult to do so because of the amount of magic that it takes. That sounds like it would be one of her strongest.

@burning no bro. You don't understand that when she unlocked Nakagami she was only city lvl. She Got island and large island a year after. So I repeat again it's just hax so it's not a high 6-C AP. We pretty much all said the same Aiden and dragon as well.

And same thing goes for durabilty

But why does it matter if she was City level then? She clearly got stronger. All her strongest armors were City level back then too. You mean durability is hax too?

Also, can someone confirm if Erza's low end is getting adjusted to Large Island level or not?

No, but durabilty is considered equal to AP if it's not an armor like adamantine armor which is clearly made for defence. And since Nakagami is hax armor it can't be considered it as strongest AP or durabilty since she never tanked anything with it.

Erza is already low end large island with strongest AP armors and large island lvl durabilty with strongest armors in particular with adamantine armor.

Bepo4151 said:
@Ikazi If you are going to quote me dont change what i have said.
where in that replay did i "change your quote"?

@Burning Full Fingers

the only armor that has large island durability is the adamantian armor.

all the other armor she owns is island/small island level durability.

I'm still confused on the armor issues but I guess we can discuss it somewhere else. I still think Nakagami is one of her strongest armors based on how it was portrayed. There's no way it's part of her normal armors. Just because it cuts through space doesn't mean it isn't part of her strongest armors.

No, I mean is she getting to Large Island level with her normal armors?

Erza getting Large Island level durability with her normal armors based on what getting bitch slapped by irene lol.

Also if Nakagami is part of Erza's normal armors, just because she can ignore durability doesn't automatically mean she'll win. I think that's what Gamma Knife does and Doflamingo was still able to fight for some time and take several hits from Island level Luffy before going down. Or so I've heard.

I wonder why Cin isn't here to defend Doflamingo though. Isn't he a Doffy leg humper? :D

@burning You do understand what ignoring durabilty means? Means that Doflamingo's durabilty would be like zero if he gets hit (what happens with gamma knife I don't remember,but it depends on damage he got and where he was attacked) while he tanked Luffy's attacks beacuse he has his island lvl durabilty, plus I gave other reason as well.

@wiliam Gamma Knife (Òé¼Òâ│Òâ×ÒâèÒéñÒâò Ganma Naifu?): This is Law's strongest technique. Law creates a short blade of energy before stabbing his opponent with it. This technique destroys his victim's internal organs without leaving any external wounds. According to Law, not even someone of Doflamingo's caliber can survive this. This was first used to fatally wound Doflamingo, though he managed to mitigate the worst of the effects by stitching his damaged organs back together with his string ability

Yeah, but Law has something that ignores durability and damages internal organs but it seems like Doflamingo was able to continue fighting after that.

Hmm, I guess Erza vs Law is next up.

^well that's different than what normal ignoring durabilty does,since he directly damaged his internal organs and not his body in general. And anyway it explains how he survived that and continue his battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back