• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza knigtwalker vs Ben tennyson

Erza knightwalker ravelt by gray fullbuster

Ben.10.full.1593221

VS

-11 year old be (so he gets feedback too)

-ben has master control (if it turns out to be too much then I'll remove it and just add the ability to quick change a few times like his older self)

-ben has every alien he ever unlocked in the original series,including feedback, but no way big

-
speed equalized

-knightwalker has all her weaponry,including the spear.

-ben can't turn into any of his low 7-C forms unless knightwalker decides to use Ravelt,and if she does ben automatically turns into diamondhead.(if this rule is too unfair then I'll remove it as well)

nah,teen ben's forms are high 7-CKid ben's are low 7-C like knightwalker.but yeah I actually forgot adding evolutionary forms for kid ben would require a lot of speculation.I'll remove them

No. Diamondhead and fourarms have separate statistic keys, and the others' haven't been added yet,so for right now its not that teen ben and kid ben's are the same, its just that teen ben's haven't been added yet. Even if I were to assume that the profiles were for both teen ben and kid ben and changed the OP to teen ben,then I would only be able to pit his 8-A forms against knightwalker, as his low 7-C forms would be high 7-C by that age,and are all going to get scaled to low 7-B or 7-A thanks to the revision.

Back