• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eru Iluvatar vs Asriel Dreemurr

Eru stomps. Wtf. Asriel could barely even destroy humanity. Meanwhile, Eru is above universal/multiversal beings known as the Valar. He created everything existing in the LOTR verse.

Doesen't just

Taking away souls from Asriel weaken him immensly?

Because Eru has control over the afterlife and cosmic awareness so he could just

Take Asriel's souls away

Yes but Asriel could also just

Poke him and soul absorb

I mean, I still think Eru concept manips first and just removes SOULS as a concept. I'm just saying Asriel can also win

Eru is the source of the very concept of souls; that is his essence. Soul manipulation is completely useless against Eru. Eru stomps horribly.

Back